The bottom 80% of men (in terms of attractiveness) are competing for the bottom 22% of women and the top 78% of women...

>the bottom 80% of men (in terms of attractiveness) are competing for the bottom 22% of women and the top 78% of women are competing for the top 20% of men. The Gini coefficient for the Tinder economy based on "like" percentages was calculated to be 0.58. This means that the Tinder economy has more inequality than 95.1% of all the world's national economies. In addition, it was determined that a man of average attractiveness would be "liked" by approximately 0.87% (1 in 115) of women on Tinder

>medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Women are too selective now. Social media and tinder is like heroin for women because they thrive on attention and manipulation

Only the most pathetic of this Earth use the word "inequality" when they can't get laid

yeey i'm attractive!

Suggests to me that men are just more eager to have sex despite the partner than women, which tbh I could already guessed

attractive guy here. NOT HOT, just mildly attractive.

all I can get (easily though) is fat women, or ugly women. anything above a 7 is hard or impossible to keep.

>this cant be the way nature intended.

>doesn't show the statistics of the type of girls that'll get with any type of guy
provided he has a wallet

these statistic are why I take HRT

Its gotten so bad that Ive had to rate the bitches I date on a boxing weight class scale. Anything below middleweight is golden by this point

Roid up or go infantry or both

Nah, you're just mentally ill

>Only the most pathetic of this Earth use online dating faggot shit such as tinder
FTFY

Wow, this makes me glad I never try anything.

Not the guy you replied to, but women aren't worth the effort to go out and seek them, so online dating has been a blessing

pot calls the kettle black

you have to be ill to even look at B

this kind of data makes me feel like muslims are right in their treatment of women.

maybe women should be the property of men. maybe.

Yes it is. You're not supposed to invest time in them unless they birth your child.

>You're not supposed to invest time in them unless they birth your child

never thought about that before. so what are we doing with this whole equality bullshit? are we creating a society with no family structures and in vitro babies?

one among MANY cultures/regions believe this

I did seriously well with tinder. Im not ugly but wouldn't consider myself attractive by todays views. I am very sociable though and confident, I powerlift and look after my body (as its all I thought i had to offer when i was younger). Met my now gf on tinder who is stunning. I thought she was a catfish but took a chance and met with her. But before that I fucked my way through tinder like a mad man.

If you cannot get pussy off tidner. You're probably pic related.

Confidence, effort and a nice personality will get you far bros.

>Chads fuck a different slut every night
>sluts ride the cock carousel
>betas orbit landwhales
>landwhales turn down betas to orbit Chads

How is this news?

Oh how I wait for the day of realistic fembots.

women are shit, and the jews are making their unwarranted self importance greater every day

just give up

Mental illness, I feel sorry for your parents

let's just agree all our parents are equally disappointed

same boat as you fam

i think its mental wiring, girls try to find the best they can and will move as soon as they see greener grass

Dudes want to spread their seed in almost anything.

I'm probably a 6 or 7, decently attractive, dark full head of hair, good paying job, own place, very independent etc. However I get effectively zero matches on tinder as it is. I do get the occasional match, however they never reply, or are just spam bots, every time.

The whole situation is skewed in the direction of females, I am actually very lost on how to proceed from here. I'm not fat, quite slim and athletic build, actually, however these bitches just don't match. They just want attention, and it's seriously frustrating - I havent been laid in about a year now i reckon. I used to get laid a lot, about once every month or so I'd get a new girl. Now, nothing for ages. It's seriously depressing.

Pic related is the furthest I've had a chat with a girl. This is what's on tinder.

Just horny today that's all

have you tried prostitutes?

It's probably because you sound thirsty as fuck. It's time to start looking for a partner. A real one. Not some money draining cuck machine.

WHY? Why should I? I don't want to pay for it, I just want a chick i can fuck and go down on - cant do that with a hooker, I aint sharing 10 other guys saliva out of her cunt.

I would rather stay alone than pay for it again. Yes i've done it once or twice, however once was just a massage, and the other was a protected bj/protected fuck. Just caus i was curious.

Also, don't treat her like a piece of meat. Working for getting the pussy has been a thing for ages. You'll only get nasty sluts who've had a states population worth of dick in her cave with the kind of "flirting" you are doing.

no wonder people get mentally ill when the world is this fucked up and fucks us this hard.

>on tinder
>don't treat her like meat
>not on here to just fuck

well, you've read the article... you need to be super hot to get laid. you can always go homo if you dont want to pay a hooker i suppose.

Why does this happen?

Okay and? Can't just roll over and take it in the ass bro, this is a challenge.

>get /fit/

humans mate like chimpanzees. one male gets 7 females, and the rest get one, or go without.

this is also why more women than men have herpes.

Men don't die young anymore, so there's a glut of us.

Here's a post I wrote right as a thread died. Hope it has some relevancey to this thread. Girls have a lot of power since they choose who they want to fuck. Your average girl might have a couple side dudes that she can hit up anytime. Compared to your average guy who has maybe 1 possible candidate that's dtf whenever, it begins to seem unfair.

>tfw I have quite a few slutty friends
>tfw I hear about their slutty adventures like threesomes, lesbo shit and how some of them did shit like fucking someone else because they're angry with there bf.
>tfw they post shit about being unlovable or sappy I can't find the right one crap.

It can't be a coincidence at all. I'm just jealous they can simply call up any dude to fuck at the snap of a finger. They're fun to be around but there's a reason a lot of them have relationship issues. Tread carefully op.

The number of men and women in the world is roughly equal, though men hold a slight lead with 102 men for 100 women (in 2015). More precisely, out of 1,000 people, 504 are men (50.4%) and 496 are women (49.6%). For every 100 girls, 107 boys are born, but males have a higher risk of dying than females, both in childhood and at adult ages.

So at a certain age, the numbers of men and women even out. In France this occurs at age 25 (in 2015). Beyond this age, women outnumber men and the numerical difference between the two sexes increases with age. In France, eight centenarians in ten are women (in 2015).

Source:UN, World Population Prospects: The 2017 Revision. New York: United Nations.

Update:06/26/2017

Are you suggesting we go to war?

that doesn't seem accurate

vast majority of younger girls use tinder for 'fun' but would never ever chat in depth or good forbid meet someone
t. spent 3 years in a school with teens/young adults

I had a few good dates on Tinder though. Most of the world sucks, big shock right? You can find some decent matches on Tinder if you play your cards right. Tinder is more of a "see if i'm still good looking" most of the time anyways.

Wouldn't hurt, would it? Well, it would, but you know what I mean.

or you could be socially adept.

more males are born than females.Also women tend to date older guys while the opposite is much less common.

Ugly guy here,

I get 7-10s easily.

Learn the game faggots.

bit.
ly/2vzWEfL

>New shooter MMO, need players to join a match please

what are you talking about? both sexes have the same probability of dying...100%

>or you could be socially adept.

somebody didnt read the article.

kek.

Paying for it doesn't count, Don Jr.

The only game I'm good at is PUBG

Someones jealous.

Never played, should I?

Why fight over ugly, independent females when anyone can have a hot, femme, submissive, trap? You just have to treat them nice and keep them filled with cum.

thanks for your opinion idiot

Being an insufferable ass doesn't get you grills. Learn how to talk to women and you can get them in your bed quick. My mom got hit on all the time while she is with my stepdad. The dude is like 300 pounds, but hes a smooth talker. Hes not even rich at all. Get Gud at the game, NuMale.

Not everyone is gay or wants to deal with mental issues.

Jealous of an user making unsupported claims of greatness on Sup Forums? Top kek.

Yeah it's very fun. Got 100 hours on steam already

calling bullshit on an opinion lol

Take PUA nonsense. Fold over 20 times. Insert in anus.

Bullshit. In order to get girls you need to have a social life which I lack. Building up social connections takes years even decades. So fuck off with your pick up artist bullshit.

I dont really think of tinder as online dating. Dating implies something more than smashing once

>calling an autistic shitpost a shitpost

You will be soon if this keeps up.

Right, keep fucking nasty sluts as they empty your wallet, loser. Looks only matter to a certain degree, even with women. Just admit you're shitty at flirting, and that every time you flirt, it always translates to "lets fuck".

I found being an ass worked out well for a bit. I would always tease girls and acted like I didn't care too much about them. Like, you know how girls are expecting you to respond a certain way to them. I just do the opposite pretty much. I personally don't act that way normally but it's gotten me laid more than other tactics.

Either that or they mistook my asshole behavior as flirting.

this seems about right. Most women are whores who over-value their attractiveness.

Nigger, you're a totally full of shit faggot. And I'm married, which you will never be.

Nah, I'm good. I'm not too invested in looking for a gf or anything like that. I have some loner tendencies and I like to just do my own shit sometimes. I'm probably among the worst bfs in the world for being neglectful.

That shit only worked for me when i was in high school. As you get older, women tend to not like that shit.

Pic of wedding ring for proof?

you can be an ass, just don't be insufferable.

actually, team america's analogy is better.

be a dick, not an asshole. dicks fuck assholes and pussies. assholes just shit all over the place.

Pics of you and all your conquests for proof?
See how that works?

I see. Well I just graduated from college lol. I'll look into some new methods that work. Any suggestions?

>being this butthurt because not getting statistics

>go infantry
so she gets fucked by other dudes while you're out serving, GG

So, pretty much you don't have proof? I didn't take pics of bitches i fucked because i'm not a creep who faps to past relationships. You currently have a ring, or so you say, so why not post it?

this is why we need rape

Translation: I can't get girls to talk to me on tinder so the system is unfair.

Because I have nothing to prove to a high school faggot making clearly spurious claims of success with women. I don't have to prove shit to you, because unlike you I'm not trying to convince anyone to follow my lead.

Take them out for coffee or dinner. Compliment her dress if she looks nice, or just compliment how she looks if she focused on her make-up. Tell her that her eyes pop or some cheesy shit like that. Girls who aren't trashy and mentally ill love that shit. Look her in the eyes, but not too long. Be sincere. Even if you have to fake it. Don't fuck on the first date unless you both just hit it off like fireworks. You gotta feel that lust though. Never force it.

>I didn't take pics of bitches i fucked
Translation: I didn't fuck any bitches.

honestly, prostitutes are more cost effective.

one way or another you're paying for your sex. the question is whether you want to pay with dates, time, and commitment or cold hard cash

this guy gets it

don't listen to this guy unless you like being a friendzoned cuck

I do not want sex I want to have a couple of kids and someone to drink coffee with and talk about life.You cannot buy that.

Nah, i just didn't want people to find pics on my phone of naked women. I'm a bit careless with my phone otherwise. That shit can get you fired in the conservative south.

this is what bros are for. the dream you describe only exists in romantic comedies

Thanks man. How about for a girl you've been talking to for a long time but never met up with. What if she blatantly wants to fuck you?
In all honesty I'm afraid to go through with it since I always hear "don't stick your dick in crazy". She definitely has daddy issues n shit. I just sorta see her as a friend but at the same time I kinda do want to fuck. I'm conflicted.

No, shit like that will get you blocked and put in the creep zone.

I'm talking first dates bud. If that girl fucks you on the first date, then you are far from the first to ride that ride. If you choose to stay with that bitch, shes going to make you her little cuck and drain your wallet.

This a 8/10 said im 4 /10 but coinfidence will get me laid hopefully we are flirting and stuff but coudnt take it that far

If you don't care about your relationship with her, fuck her brains out. Sometimes girls with daddy issues know what shitty men look like, so they don't go for them, but it can also go the other way. Is she a man hater, or a trash seeker, or does she generally good taste?

I never used tinder because it seems like a hook up site that only total sluts would use. Dating sites are already filled with single moms, fatties and sluts but tinder seems like the worse one of them all.

Well Shieeeeet, now I'm even more conflicted.
What do user? I want to have some sorta fwb type thing since this chick doesn't seem like my type. How would you tread?