As a Star Wars fan, I really want to like Rogue One. But after seeing the trailer, it's gone full SJW...

As a Star Wars fan, I really want to like Rogue One. But after seeing the trailer, it's gone full SJW. There are ZERO white males, except for the villian. The good guys consist of an asian, a few mexicans, a negroid, and a white girl.

I really love Star Wars, but ever since Disney bought it, it's been going down hill.

Do you nerds think there is still hope for Star Wars.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lkE0yhke_tM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. Star Wars has become completely cucked. If we don't start getting vocal about this, then it will continue to happen.

>I rebel

Star wars is the last thing we need to put energy into.

>Highest grossing movie series ever that is being used as cuck propaganda is not worth our time

Imagine that
A Disney film being filled with some level of diversity and a female lead.

I want her to sit on my face tbqh family

Im okay with asian rebels, need more asians in hollywood desu

Great sell to eastern movie market

Cringiest line in the trailer.

>Mexican
>Asian

What planets in Star Wars are those?

b-but Donnie Yen

This. At least they casted a pretty bitch this time. Star wars is still shit now though. Time to let go. It will only die when we stop caring and stop paying money for junk manufactured in china.

I almost feel like they are daring us to call it out.
Just waiting to pounce on your intolerance.
Like one of those in-your-face gays.

So when I watched the first star wars movie in the early 90s I got the impression that the unnamed crew that stole the Death Star plans were a little....whiter. Is that just me being a racist Sup Forums?

>Las Changos
>Dipdip dong IV

Donnie Yen is pretty based and the episode VII was nice as fuck. But it's 2016 so of course there will be something to not cause worlwide SJW butthurt.

Overall them movies are good.

The films will collapse themselves. People get bored watching force fed diversity as script writers believe minority presence trumps good story telling.

We must focus our meme magic on Trump and Brexit

It's not like kids are watching it. It's mainly 30 year old hipster faggots.

You mean like ... a new hope?

The thing these people love more than to attack white people is money.

The way to defeat them is to boycott them.

No, that doesn't mean stamping your feet, tweeting and sending death threats and giving leftists ammunition to attack the right-wing with.

It simply means stop watching their shit, stop promoting it, stop talking about it and if you must talk about it, outline the reasons why you won't support it.

Grow up. You don't NEED Star Wars. You just have a nostalgic attachment to it.

Instead of using alien species to show galactic diversity, they're using brown humans. It actually shows how people are completely enthralled by modern social narratives and import their RL bullshit into fantasy. Hopefully they don't go so far as to suggest that the different human races in SW have their own social tensions that mirror our own.

Maybe the white men are not the majority race in the galaxy?

My enemy hates me.
My enemy owns a studio.
I have no input in the productions from my enemy's studio, it is his, and he can do whatever he wants with it.
Nevertheless I want my enemy to expensively and effortfully pretend that his studio is mine.
That's what you sound like, OP.

Bollywood movies are filled with Indians. Chinese movies are filled with Chinese. Hollywood movies are filled with Jews. The token diversity casting game is hogging too much mental bandwidth and probably why people can't write or shoot a decent movie anymore.

Oh shut up, there probably wouldn't even be a way to differentiate between two complexions that far into the future.

quit splitting hairs and cherry picking to find reasons to get butthurt.

just look in your boxers and you'll be disappointed enough for one day.

Too bad bollywood actor and actress are majority the northern caucasoid mix indians rather than the poo-in-loo australoid blacker than nigger indians that make up the majority of the pajeets

This. Where are the fucking aliens?

Well, George literally said he sold it to white slavers. It's only going to get worse from here

The only winning move is to ignore everything besides the OT, or cutoff in 1998 before the prequels. The franchise was relatively corrupted for 20 years--even the early EU was respectable despite a bit if cringe. I understand some people grew up with them but the whole thing really did start to fall apart with The Phantom Menace, and EPII destroyed everyone's lingering hope that it could be salvaged. I didn't even bother seeing EPIII in the theaters--I have no desire.

Except Star Wars takes place anywhere from tens of thousands to several million years in the past in a completely different galaxy, you fucking casual.

Ah but have you seen the Clone Wars cartoons? 2003 and/or 2008. Say what you want about PT, that shit was great.

>responding to obvious b8

I was too old for saturday morning cartoons in 2003, but I have seen a few episodes. It was very good fare for the time in its own right, but the whole style and tone of the PT era was radically different from SW in the 80's and 90's, and just rubs a lot of older fans the wrong way--think about Abrams Trek vs. TNG--it's that sort of disconnect.

If your primary SW memories form childhood are the Clone Wars, then fine, I'm glad you at least got something that wasn't complete trash, but there was a level of consistency in stylistic vision for two decades, from many different writers and producers, and it seemed it was all thrown out when TPM came out. Clone Wars never felt like SW to me. It was Nu Wars like Nu Trek. The mystery, mysticism, and emotion of SW was snuffed out.

As a Star Wars fan I got dragged to the last movie. Even the ones who dragged me did not like it. Unless an actual good film comes out, I intend to see zero movies this year and for a long while...

Hollyjew doesn't deserve my shekels.

It has already gone full SJW with this Episode 7 shit. I couldn't care less about SW now.

>mfw Disneys """"""""""""CANON""""""""" EU

It's gone Hunger Games by the look of it.

Still, at least little kids will enjoy it a lot better than the poor fuckers who grew up with the prequels. The new rogue-ish solo-ish character is fun, and the nigger is sympathetic.

>As a Star Wars fan, I really want to like Rogue One. But after seeing the trailer, it's gone full SJW
>not dropping star wars once you saw MaRey Sue and her bumbling BBC sidekick
sorry, nu star wars died with JJ Abrams, whose ethnicity and religion escapes me for the moment :^)

but seriously
>Rey
>more compassionate toward droids on desert planet than luke was, what a nice character
>better pilot and mechanic of the millennium falcon than han solo
>better force user than kylo ren, with no training completely resists his force mind probes
>better lightsaber duelist while untrained than kylo ren, a TRAINED dark jedi in the family of the strongest force users ever
>didn't even need han and black guy to save her from deathstar 3.0, she had already escaped

>Rogue One
>Most important mission in the galaxy, should be reserved for highly trained Navy Seal type characters, all of whom would logically be over 6 feet and 225 pounds of pure muscle
>Let's recruit some 5'3, 100 pound girl who just happens to be some criminal XD

The main character is Emperor's Hand.
In the end scene she will cuck the rebels, and get a mission preserving Sheev's DNA seed for cloning in future.
Pic related from the trailer.
Screencap this.

>mfw they're trying to push Diversity, Homosexuality, whatever the fuck Humans denigrate themselves today in this new canon
>In the Star Wars galaxy
>A galaxy where aliens and literally everything other than Humans exist
>Where even the point of race or sexuality in Humans would be completely fucking meaningless

Fun theory, I like it.

There is some irony in Abrams Wars actually having a batter narrative structure than the PT. There's less heart in it, but it's more competently made than the PT. I'm going to try not to burden my mind with any of it though. The OT is all that exists as far as I'm concerned. No one is going to reach old 80's and 90's comics or play the old video games ever again, so that doesn't doesn't really matter either unless you were around to enjoy it when it came about.

Also
>Rogue One

At least we can enjoy that they all die in the end. Yay!

God I hope she's a plant for the Empire, that'd be amazing.

Especially if it digs up some real Rebel Alliance dirt and she fucks them over with it.

The problem is that its essentially the SAME narrative structure as ANH.

>Do you nerds think there is still hope for Star Wars.

Kikes bought it and ruined it more than anything Jar Jar bullshit Lucas could have come up with.

I take the childish delusions of a self made american billionaire that revolutionized the industry (THX/ILM/supportofNon-linear Editing/LucasArts) over the kike propaganda bullshit anyday

lolno

Gotta keep up with the black and white narrative and the Empire being nothing more than puppy killing rapists

>Episode V had one of the greatest twists in movie history
>Every SW movie until the end of time has to include some secret family relationship, and/or OMG Shyamalananana ultimate twist

Fully agree with the boycott.

Just stop paying money to go to movies. Hollywood is completely pozzed.

Things were looking decent in the EU, if they just cut out the Vong crap I would've enjoyed it more

But Disney's gotta keep making the money flow and invent some new lore equivalent to a Hipster

Holy shit, for the love of fucking god, DO NOT READ THE NEW CANON BOOKS

THEY ARE SO FUCKING BAD JESUS CHRIST WHY

Well except Tarkin, but James Luceno wrote that so thats a given

>DO NOT READ THE NEW CANON BOOKS
Han Solo now has a black wife whos most likely will be part of the Han Solo Film

You cant make this shit up

God dammit and he married her during the orig trig

Further twist from the trailer will be that the news of "great weapons test" was true but it was actually about an effort to clone Sheev and the Rebels have chased the wrong tail.
Also the glowing tube is probably Spaarti cloning cylinder.

>ever since Disney bought it, it's been going down hill.

Nigga, that spiral began a long time ago, in a galaxy with pic related.

Yeah...it was hard to believe Star Wars could sink even lower... But the kikes never disappoint in this regard.

Now that's just stupid. It'd be one thing if it was just in his past pre-trilogy, but now it's like they want to make Han out to be some philanderer.

>There is some irony in Abrams Wars actually having a batter narrative structure than the PT.
>Make a shot for shot remake of a 40 year old movie
>Say this remake has a good narrative structure
kill yourself faggot

Is Kanan white?

I mean to say 'relatively uncorrupted', but yeah, I have no interest in the new EU. The more shit they make, the more it will all get drowned in the noise of it's own bullshit. In the end, the OT will be the only piece of gold that stands the test of time. No one will watch any of the Nu Wars in 30 years.

I only read the luke skywalker book and the vader book.
The luke book, "I, jedi", was off putting, as it was told from lukes first person narrative point of view. I've never read a sw book in that style and it felt odd. Also has a dark skinned dreadlocked love interest....overall very meh. How luke learns to make a lightsaber is sloppily shoe horned in but other than that nothing of real note.

the vader book, 'lords of the sith' was better, some cool Vader insight, though he does some over the top shit, but whatever he's fucking Lord Vader.

Well, at least it wasn't SJW shit. Now it's cheesy cringe trash AND stronk indypendent womyn annd minority squad against ebil white man.

Target audience: Trigglypuff!

And we won't even get cool Blacks like Apone in Aliens or Action Jackson.

>I have no interest in the new EU

I still cant believe that they killed it in the first place. That shit was so short sighted its not even funny

Prequel shit aside it should have been obvious that the only right way to do it would have been with a time skip and have a new line of movies either set in the KotoR timeline or Future

Woah woah woah. It's a shitty movie. There's nothing redeeming about it. I said it had a better (NOT good) narrative structure (minus the mary sue shit) than the PT, which doesn't say much, because it copied ANH. I said it was IRONIC. The PT was so bad, yet Abrams knows how to make heartless schlock that somewhat fits together. PT didn't even fit together, but it had a much more ambitious, honest, and heartfelt goal (it still failed).

It's all shit.

It's impossible that the girl is a double agent because then it would actually be a good film.

Lords of the Sith was alright, Paul S Kemp wrote that, he has done very good

If you want to try and go through this new shitty universe, read the new canon books ONLY WRITTEN by those who made Star Wars books previously in the old EU

Aftermath is garbage, their author is a total fucking cunt
>if you didnt like my shitty prose and a shoe horned homosexual, then youre a homophobe

Fuckin might as well

O MIGHTY KEK
PLEASE SET FORTH INTO MOTION THE UNKEKING OF STAR WARS
PRAISE THEE

Why was he so perfect, Sup Forums?

Pic related makes me happier than anything Star Wars related in the last 15 years. KOTOR was good though.

Because he was just a guy with a lightsaber

The 3D were surprisingly violent.

The old pre KOTOR material from the Tales of the Jedi series was borderline Lovecraftian. That shit was a perfect addendum to the Techno-Ancient/Future riff that Star Wars was playing on from the beginning. It's a perfect example of writers who "got it". People don't even know what SW is anymore. It's a jumbled mess of bullshit completely out of touch with its origins.

>not killing Rosh
>not attack kyle
>taking all of the dark side power for yourself

Still play this game.

KOTOR still was in the golden age, I feel. I still enjoy playing I and II, plus the Jedi Knight games. Those were good times for Star Wars.

As if 'white males' haven't always been the villains in this kind of media to begin with, particularly Imperialistic Anglo guys with Queen's English accents.

JK2>JKA

nah senpai. JKA had multiplayer and I have some incredible memories from it.

I might still check it out. If we see all female leads for the Anthology series, we know where Star Wars stands now.

Also, I would tap Felicity Jones. And Daisy Ridley.

youtube.com/watch?v=lkE0yhke_tM

Nostalgia

What made me even more angry was how they literally went the edgy contrarian route

>rejected god-tier characters like Thrawn and Katarn
>end up ripping off EU characters like Jacen So- I mean Kylo Ren

Seriously fuck em

>Do you nerds think there is still hope for Star Wars.

there hasn't been any in decades

the only decent film out of all of them was Empire and even that one is shit

also George Lucas first job was filming a satanic murder at a rolling stones concert

JK2 had Multiplayer and some of the best maps. JKA had nothing if it hadnt been for the Mapping Community

My favorite multiplayer ever desu

KOTOR was great. You know WHY it was great? I don't mean pre KOTOR in terms of release order, I meant the comics that covered the Great Sith War are among the best EU material ever produced, and it fit seamlessly into the mythos. Lucas didn't even write it, just signed off on it. It shows how clearly EU writers at the time grasped the old space serial roots of the SW franchise. They got the magic and mysticism. They got the concept of galactic war. Star Wars wasn't sci fi. It was Space Fantasy. Now it's just a generic lazer shoot out. This is what I mean when I say 80's and 90's SW was dramatically different from post PT stuff, except the stuff that was just a continuation of prior EU material.

holy shit dubs

praise kek

If any of you count yourselves as star wars fans and haven't read Darth Plagueis or the Tarkin book by James Luceno you are missing out.

>the only decent film out of all of them was Empire and even that one is shit

DELETE THIS!

The highest grossing movie series ever is Harry Potter, actually. Followed by James Bond, then Star Wars.

Different eras had different feelings. I didn't get into that type of pre-KOTOR stuff, though I was a fan of the KOTOR period more than the more "modern" stuff, though I liked it too.

Now the old canon doesn't exist, and everything is beginning to look like it will feel like the Tumblr fandom of Doctor Who, Steven Universe, and this new Powerpuff Girls remake. The depressing stamp of cultural marxist, feminised fandumb bullshit across what was always a very male and rather white (culturally more than racially) series.

*Insert depressing sigh noise here*

I think he was referring to the in-universe chronology, back when the Sith were a species and not an order.

Yeah, but the male heroes were two American white guys and an English white guy. If it had any pseudo-political undertones it was generic American in a genericised rebellion against tyranny, of a hybrid British/Nazi variety, with perhaps a little of the Soviet Union thrown in.
The story's enjoyable on its own terms, a bit like a lot of Star Trek stuff that has pozzed attitudes but whose characters and actions are understandable and relatable.
Palpatine isn't a Hitler analogue, he's an ancient wizard who literally runs off of evil, and when you look at him as such, he's a good foe to fight. Most of us would agree that leftist politics and moral relativism (from my point of view...) is more like the dark side than right-wingism.

Plagueis isn't canon according Disney, but their new lore is shit, so fuck em. Plagueis was the shit

I loved reading Death Troopers and Red Harvest, Disney's never going to make movies like that, instead we get diverse Rebel characters of different human races for some apparent stupid reason other than cashgrabbing

Rey is a clone of Anakin

>Now the old canon doesn't exist, and everything is beginning to look like it will feel like the Tumblr fandom of Doctor Who, Steven Universe, and this new Powerpuff Girls remake. The depressing stamp of cultural marxist, feminised fandumb bullshit across what was always a very male and rather white (culturally more than racially) series.

We're already there

The author who made Aftermath literally said that if you hated his book, youre a homophobe because he put a shoe horned fag in it

New EU is garbage, why the fuck should I care about humans being special snowflakes if theyre gay or black or whatever when theres already a million other special snowflake species? No one in the galaxy would give a flying fuck. It's a legit cashgrab in pandering 101

The Expanded Universe was the only EU that was worth half a shit.

That would fit the narrative.
>if only Vader/Anakin were a strong womynz she could resist the dark side
The woman will succeed where the men have all failed

>vader absolutely wrecking minorities

Sounds based to me. I hope he's relentless, like Jason or Michael Myers

>implying that they aren't going to defang him like they did with Kylo Ren

Except Vader to collapse into sobbing fits when he is alone and/or throw tantrums when he doesn’t get his way.

Plagueis is canon, Disney trademarked it because of Palpatine mentioning him in E3.

The book isn't canon, which is too bad because with a few alterations it would have been a great movie.

>The depressing stamp of cultural marxist, feminised fandumb bullshit across what was always a very male and rather white (culturally more than racially) series.

And this is how you know no one will be watching this stuff in 30 years time. Half of them don't even like it NOW, they just pretend to as social posturing. It's a scene now, not a hobby. The whole thing is a bubble though, because you can't make a product no one actually wants to buy indefinitely. They're going to loose all kinds of money with memorabilia and books, because those things aren't group activities. You don't get social points by ACTUALLY READING comics. Frankly, I want to know what Jew magic keeps the comic industry going at this point. Is there ANYONE who buys SJW comics? Anyone? I know 10 years old boys aren't unless their feminist single mothers are buying it for them.

Honestly FN was the only good character in the movie. Rey(ce) Mixer was the worst character.

>Booya pulls out lightsaber and shanks a nigger
lol

I meant the book isnt canon

But yeah, watch we're going to get some shitty ripped off version of him that Disney borrowed from the Legends universe