Be me 4 years ago, half chinese malaysian half white

>be me 4 years ago, half chinese malaysian half white
>12 years old and starting high school
>make friends with other asians, most are in the grade 2 years above me
>2 girls in the group are seriously hot chinese girls, like 8/10's they only hang out with us because their english is shit
>always had a crush on them but they dated chinese chads over some skinny fuck like me whos younger than them
>fast forward to Friday, they come to a house party at my house
>have conversation with them and find out after they graduated they became hookers because their english is so shit they cant get a normal job
>their ads are shit and hardly get any customers
>they ask me if i have gf
"no" (fml)
>offer me 50% off to have a threesome with them as they need money
>pay $200 for me to cum in 1 minute and 59 minutes of one sucking my post-ejaculated dick
>me being a Sup Forumstard decides to take a bunch of pictures in bed with them
gonna go brag to my friends about it later that i had a threesome with 'the hot girls' as none of the guys know their hookers yet

>as i leave i check my phone, 3 misscalls from my mom
>check my settings on my phone, photos are set to share to icloud, never been a problem as i only take screenshots of shitty memes
>99.95% chance my christian mum just found out her 16 year old son had a pre-marital threesome

I'm writing this on the bus back home
Sup Forums how fucked am I?

Very

post the pics u faggot

Are you easily recognizable in them? If not, deny, deny, deny or say you were hacked or some bullshit. If you are, you're SOL and you can ignore it until she talks to you about it, or come clean and tell her to get the fuck over it. People have pre-marital sex all the time. Soften the blow by saying you want to be born-again (kek)

If your mom saw the shitty memes she probably assumed you were a gay loser, now she knows you are a straight loser.
That's an impovement.
Remove the pics from the cloud; your mom will never mention IT.

You mentioned something about pics for Sup Forums ... ?

only right answer

>they come to a house party at my house
>as i leave
>I'm writing this on the bus back home

>plot hole

Well she's not calling to high-five you.

But be an adult about it. Tell her you made a mistake with your phone, but you didn't make a mistake in the ways that count -
1) You were man enough to get a 3some
2) They are on the pill
3) You're going to get an STI check
4) You're actually friends with the girls and somewhat respect them, believe it or not (Mothers will eat that shit up)

Tell her it's the 21st century, you're sorry she had to see it, but she raised a young man with a healthy sex drive, and the right attitude towards sex.

When it comes to the Christian shit, just tell her that that's between you and God and you can always get confession, and the big man said He will judge people, not humans.

if it upload the picture some future employer will find this thread in 10 years
+i dont want people to see my ugly face
so ill blur my face out and upload pics soon

Post pic cuz story doesn't add up faggot, next time try harder or write true story

if it upload the picture some future employer will find this thread in 10 years
+i dont want people to see my ugly face
so ill blur my face out and upload pics soon

Newfag posts get deleted here this is not reddit

nah the pics are obviously me, ill tell her ill confess it at confession but im still gonna get more fucked by my parents than i fucked the girls

already turned off the icloud settings, she wont be able to see the pics now but she will remember, i could pretend they drugged me or the pics were a mirage or some shit

I'll upload with blurred out faces soon

they are hookers we fucked at their apartment, I had sex with them today (Saturday) and they come to my house on Friday

this is probably most useful reply, ill do this but leave out that they're hookers. My dad will probably be proud of me, but my mum will be embarrassed to tell the rest of my family so i can move out in 2 years, but will never be able to look my mum in the eye in that time without her reminding me of my 'sins'

OP is a liar and underageb&

what country

DUBS OFFF TRUTH!!!! THIS IS WHAT U MUST DO!!!!

>because their english is shit

If you're in Malaysia, or anywhere in the region, what does it matter if your English is shit?

as a man: i salute you.
as a son: you gonna get the cold shoulder and "you aren't my son any longer" face. RIP OP for he just wanted some pussy

proof or gtfo with this humblebrag shit

POST THE FUCKING PICTURES YOU FUCKING GOOK

OP is a cuck confirmed

Nice detective work user. OP, as ever, is a faggot.