Let´s have a weed thread. Post what you got but only well made photos. I got this yesterday from germany...

Let´s have a weed thread. Post what you got but only well made photos. I got this yesterday from germany. So lucky man shit fucked me hard

bumpo

Weed is boring to talk about. Go read a book.

This. Only thing that fucked OP "so hard" was his stepdad. KYS and let this thread 404.

I do read books. Probably more then you faggots. I smoke one joint at most a week. It is accepable.

>it is acceptable
Whatever works justifying it for yourself, bitch. Just know that no one else gives a fuck.

happy sticks and about 11g of og kush concentrate. I'll do one now for you

WTF that´s a giant. Dude go outside and make a photo. I want to see this high res

What are you american? You faggots really are lucky to buy the best shit there is on this planet

I just bought 8.5 grams of oil yesterday, hopefully, last me more than 3 weeks.

yea it's so ridiculous the stuff they have now...

8 grams lol, its 2 days for me

So I whitey'd the other week for the first time. I've been smoking occasionally for over a year now and never get fucked, usually the worst I get is just very tired. I had half a joint with some friends and then chundered. What the fuck happened?

your lungs must be toast to dab 8g of oil in 2 days.

do you know amsterdam you fucking faggot

can you explain it more without using weedlanguange lol? Explain what exactly happened

looks mids

I do but i thought amsterdam doesent sell these dab things. nvm. America still has more quality weed then amsterdam.

the dab rage is slowly coming to amsterdam there are certain coffeeshops who are selling shatter etc.

Butter OG I got yesterday

Anyone selling bud in suffers ?

looks like it smells amazing

So you only smoke occaisonally? Haven't got a good high for month :(

It smells just like freshly melted butter, right before you throw in your trim for cannabutter.

nice photo. i don't have any weed that's not crumbled to share.

This is now a Bidens Pilosa thread

Yes occasionally. one joint a week at most. Want to reduce it to one joint in two weaks. Need a bit more discipline for that. Are you from germany as well?

Change your dealer.