Hey /x/

Hey /x/.

I'm just a regular ol' uni student, studying and practicing chaos magic.
Anyways, I'm really into conspiracy theories, serial killer stories, and the like.
I hate having no one to talk to about it all, so I made a discord server for it!
Come join me if you want, it'll probably be boring for a lil' while. But hey, hopefully we can all be crazy together!

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/lastpodcastontheleft
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Fraser
twitter.com/AnonBabble

discord dot gg slash wmcT7u

fuck off faggot this isn't a social media platform this is fucking Sup Forums

edgy dood

I knew and went to HS with a serial killer:

On Feb. 7, 1993, Jeremy, 4, died. Aug. 7, 1994, Ashley, 4, died. Followed by Barron's mother, Roberta Butler, 52, in February 1995 whose body was found in her condominium.

They had a stormy relationship, until Roberta announced she wanted to evict him. Before she could she was found dead. Barron's former girlfriend, Starla Hayes, told a judge soon after his wife's death, Barron made a disquieting remark to Jeremy, 3, for crying about his "Mommy," Jack shouted, "If you don't shut up, I'll send you to where Mommy is!" She met the defendant in 1990, at a Lucky's supermarket where they worked.

After his wife died, Barron found himself with no one to baby-sit his kids. Hayes, a mother of two, 6 and 8, faced the same problem, she and her husband had separated. She and her two children moved into Barron's 3-bedroom home several months after Irene's death. The two agreed to share childcare duties. Hayes said she and Barron began having sex. The housing arrangement wasn't working. A couple of months after moving in, Hayes moved out.

Barron was arrested 5 months after the death of his mother. Barron blames the loss of his family on hereditary heart disease. The motive for the slayings was Barron's hatred of his father, who divorced Barron's mother and abandoned him when he was a teenager. He also wanted out of his marriage and to collect $170,000 in insurance.

In Irene's personal effects, was an undated letter she had written to Barron. "I'm really sorry you're unhappy right now. We have so much to be happy and thankful for ... It really upsets me when I hear you talk about divorce."

April 2000, a defiant Jack Barron was sentenced to 3 consecutive life terms in prison with no parole.

Barron is the first man known to suffer from Munchausen-by-Proxy, where a person causes illness or death to a loved one in order to attain sympathy.

>Dying for Daddy by Carlton Smith
nice try dude :^)

This was like serial killer heaven the area between Sacramento to Vallejo, CA

In 1960's we lived (old dude) in yuba city when they uncovered all the victims of Juan Corona (25). We moved to Fairfield, CA ( where Jack Barron went to HS) I was talking with my friend and he said that in the 60's Juan Corona lived a couple of houses from him. Dorathea Puente killed a bunch of old men to collect their social security up in Sacramento.

Also in this area, Vallejo, CA is where the zodiac killer started. This was my old boss, he was a very intelligent man, an engineer, and very angry to women. He looked like this sketch and loved guns, and they always suspected a link to Mt. Diablo, well, my old boss lived at the base of Mt. Diablo, his name is Mike Paganini.

I went to HS with this dude. There was something wrong with him, as he lived in Benicia, Ca yet he went to HS in Fairfield, Ca, He was odd when we were in HS.

>nice try dude

What do you mean by this? They wrote a book about his crime. I knew this guy in HS.

Also I knew the Tunstall bros who killed a guy and they stole his car.

I just thought that if you knew the dude, you would give your own account of what he was like, instead of finding someone else's story.

Also, a good listen for people who like everything from serial killers to aliens fingerbanging a man's nose.
soundcloud.com/lastpodcastontheleft

No cocksucker, he wasn't married at the time. I knew him in HS. He did the murders like 9 years after we graduated. I wasn't a real good friend with him, he was always on the fringes, yet was there. He drove a brown toyota PU truck and like I said, he lived in a neighboring town about 20 miles away, something had to have happened as he went to HS in Fairfield, Ca.

Thanks for letting me know, I thought you were copypasting some other person's work just to bullshit and get some kicks.
But damn, I wish I lived near a serial killer. Closest I've got is this dude, who killed some women in Rockhampton, about 200 miles south of where I am now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Fraser

why go there when we can talk here?

btw: how chaos magick works -

1: form an intent
2: visualize a servitor to carry out your intent
3: send the servitor

4: wait.
5: wait some more
6: wait more
7: any day now.
8: it's gonna happen, just watch
9: eventually
10: fuck it, let's get drunk and eat pizza

75: hey, remember that chaos magick ritual? what happened?
76: nothing yet

202; HOLY SHIT IT WORKED! IT ONLY TOOK ELEVEN YEARS, BUT IT FUCKING WORKED! I AM SO FUCKING BAD-ASS!

>75: hey, remember that chaos magick ritual? what happened?

Recalling the ritual when it hasn't come true yet usually stops it/slows it from working sooner. I cast one a few days ago, and it happened that very same day.
Did one three days later, and came true that same day at work. Pretty cool.

yeah, it's called "confirmation bias". it works with gambling, too. if you're holding your magic spoon when you gamble, you can lose fifty times and forget it. if you're holding your magic spoon when you win, you will never forget it and you will believe in the magic spoon forever.

you can do any number of Maegicque Rituals and have them fail, but if you do ONE that even PARTLY works, you will be convinced you are a master mage who could scare Crowley out of his ragged underpants.

Hey, you think it's all garbage, and that's fine. People will make of it what they will. There are other underlying features of the ideology, however, such as the acceptance of all other religions and ideologies, absolute control over mind, body, and soul; the list goes on. I have about a gigabyte and a half of readings I want to get through about Chaos Magick, and I am currently striving for control over my mind and body for now. My soul can come later.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE HANK HILL OF DOOM! ***** post this in 3 threads or you will die tomorrow

………………_„-,-~''~''':::'':::':::::''::::''~-,~
…………._,-'':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::''-„
………..,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|
………,-'::::::::::::„:„„-~-~--'~-'~--~-~--~--~„:,'
……..,'::::::::::,~'': : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : '-|
……..|::::::::,-': : : : : : : : - -~''''¯¯''-„: : : : : :\
……..|::::::::|: : : : : : : : : _„„--~'''''~-„: : : : : '|
……..'|:::::::,': : : : : : :_„„-: : : : : : : : ~--„_: |'
………|::::::|: : : „--~~'''~~''''''''-„…_..„~''''''''''''¯¯|¯",
………|:::::,':_„„-|: : :_„---~: : :|''¯¯''''|: ~---„_: |¯¯|
……..,~-,_/'': : : |: _ o__): : |: : : :|_o__): \.. |
……../,'-,: : : : : ''-,_______,-'': : : : ''-„______\-'
……..\: :|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :„: : : : :-,: : : : : :\
………',:': : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'__: : : :_',: : : : ,'
……….'-,-': : : : : :___„-: : :'': : ¯''~~'': ': : ~--|'
………….|: ,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
………….'|: \: : : : : : : : -,„_„„-~~--~--„_: : : |
…………..|: \: : : : : : : : : : : :-------~: : : : : |
…………..|: :''-,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
…………..',: : :''-, : : : : : : : : :: : : : : : : : ,'
……………| : : : : : : : : :_ : : : : : : : : : : ,-'
……………|: : : : : : : : : : '''~----------~'': :,'
…………._|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
……….„-''. ''-,_: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ,

i wanna die

>and I am currently striving for control over my mind and body for now.

you can achieve control over your mind and body without having Genesis P Orridge tell you how. it's called willpower.

as for religious tolerance, i'm a subgenius. would you accept the tons of blithering bullshit we put out on a daily basis?

>would you accept the tons of blithering bullshit we put out on a daily basis?
I would, for it is your belief, and nothing is stopping you from believing what you want to.