Thoughts on Tool?

Does Sup Forums think Tool is a decent band?

Best Tool albums?

Tool albums ranked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ja3LGFY1i0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they're pretty good. adam jones has a great studio tone. best album is lateralus

I really like them. I have Lateralus in my cd player right now

Sup Forums hates tool because it has horrible taste despite them being one of the best prog rock groups of all time.

Lateralus

1. Lateralus
2. 10,000 Days
3. Salival
4. AEnima
5. Opiate
6. Undertow

i like Tool

Tool are great. Pitchfork shits on them, so their hordes of drones do as well. I'd wager that most Tool-haters haven't even listened to them.

1. Lateralus
2. 10,000 Days
3. Aenima
4. Undertow
5. Opiate
6. Salival

This

Tool is without a doubt one of the best bands I have ever listened to.
My ranking:
1. Lateralus
2. Undertow
3. AEnima
4. 10000 dyas
5. Opiate
6. Salival

The piece or their new song A/descending is pretty good.

I like that one song they do in dropped d. It's hella heavy and their lyrics are super deep.

It's not for you. Cool. Go listen to something else and let people enjoy things

I don't get Tool.

Their guitar tone is amazing.

Their bass is amazing.

Their drums are amazing

but the music still sucks

I respect them and love their drum tone (Danny Carey changes his drum heads between every take!) but I don't like their music that much

explain salival being that low

You aren't listening close enough. Close your eyes and it give 100% attention and you'll like it more.

I like the other albums better, thats just it.

Nigga it's just a comp of some covers, live tracks and outakes, why would it be better than an actual studio effort?

I love Undertow, and Aenima has some really great songs... but every album after that is soulless, repetitive and meandering.

It's a good live album. But part of the draw of Tool for me is the excellent production on their studio albums. That's all.

I don't understand why so many people shit themselves for this soft rock dronefest

Favorite band
Because you have shit taste

Tool is good

No Quarter

>Implying anything after Undertow is good

Undertow and AEnima are the pleb albums. They sound good if you're listening casually. Once you achieve a higher state of being and musical connection you'll enjoy Lateralus more

Good shit for when you feel nostalgic for those days of being a college freshman and having dad pay $45,000/year for you to listen to anti-capitalist rants on acid.
^ I mean this unironically

Literally the only reason for listening to Salival is that and the live performance of Third Eye.

Undertow has the most replay value

hello maria

Actually quite decent band. Their fans are still autisic tards but they make good music,indie fags won't like them because they base their taste on fashion rather than the actual music

they're nearly 20 years removed from being a decent band. They've been downhill (steep) since Aenima

Ive been listening to Tool again

oh dear

I don't listen to them that much these days, but they're one of two bands from my teenage years that I still listen to occasionally (the other is Deftones). Lateralus remains one of the greatest albums ever written. That album single handedly took me out of my edgy nu-metal phase and opened my mind to many other genres of music.

youtube.com/watch?v=ja3LGFY1i0o

45k a year. what college? you and your dad must be real dumb-asses.

>one of the greatest albums ever written
lol, no dude.

>le pretenrious winery man

No thx op

lol, yes dude

Yep