So I just started college and this is my European history book

So I just started college and this is my European history book.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Making-Europe-People-Politics-Culture/dp/0618004793
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE WUZ KANGZ AN SHIT

>Going to college

Well, slaves did have a large part in making stuff for Europeans.

it's time for kim to drop those b-17 truth bombs if you know what i'm saying, a good fucking world war will do.

>college
Found your problem

niggers are only a small part of slaves.

most slaves were white.

it's what happens. nigger have no history so they insert them into the places of people that do.

Can anyone confirm if this is real and not trollbait?

I just watched Braveheart? Where are the people of color? So racist.

It's a real book but it has never been reprinted.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

amazon.com/Making-Europe-People-Politics-Culture/dp/0618004793
Here it is

found the white nationalist

how is this even legal, false info like this should be prohibited

ah yeah, Olaudah Equiano, his slave name was that of the Swedish king Gustavus Adolphus. He was pretty influential in england, especially when it came to abolishing the slave trade, something that arguably propelled europe's position as the most dominant on the planet from the 1700's until the rise of american imperialism. as a history student i'm sure you already knew all of this though. how's the course treating you otherwise?

found the cuck

Mexicans on Making America Great Again

>most slaves were white.
>[citation somewhat needed]

Well we are all under the tax code. do you really own land in america try and not pay your taxes. We are all slaves you moron.

That's Admiral Tyrone Jackson, commander of the Royal British Navy during the Revolutionary War.

it's not false info that Gustavus Vassa existed and that he played a pivotal role in the abolishment of the atlantic slave trade, one of the more important socio-economic events in european history

We wuz capt's n sheeet

if your reading this in college, I am sorry. I believe strongly in equal rights, but I am also firmly believe in impartial and accurate history. The Amazon reviews for this book are staggeringly bad.

I'll bet you have food buried in your backyard, don't you?

i am not american. there is a diffenrece between indentured servitude, slavery and free citizenry. You should read some more books my angry little friend

>Gustavus Vassa
But is that a true representation of Europe or just some white guilt appeasement?

Not him but come on, feudalism anyone? Last time I checked they didn't even have a sub-saharan slave trade until the colonization of Africa, yes American slaves were mostly nig but European ones were definitely majority white (with a sizable Arab minority)

We wuz Europeans and shit

Thats wut ur mom said!

but nonetheless a rather unimportant historical figure compared to men like Bismarck, Gustaph Adolph, Charlemange, Napoleon or Churchill. If you put someone like Equiano the cover of a historybook for college students its either 18th century specific or its a certain agena that you are forcefully pushing. Because someone like him is not characterisitc for Europes history.

Rome had mostly white slaves. Our modern view of slaves being only black is, just that, modern.

hmm I read daily. If you don't see an agenda then you are paying attention.

>The Amazon reviews for this book are staggeringly bad.

90% of all negative reviews are literally judging the book by the cover

I just done an essay on this

He is actually kind of right tho, look at Greeks, or Romans or Christians, black people weren't very common until the ~1500/1600 (and they were sold by their own tribes or North African slave sellers) because it was too far, that's why the Renaissance it's also called start of colonialism, you dumb fuck. We were more interested in our territories, then because of turks the Silk Road was closed (1452 I think) then the oriental Roman empire and we needed gold spices and shit so we looked for a way to go around shit like Africa to reach out for India and other places that had that shit. Get Some Culture Faggot

Don't be fucking retarded.

Take the Romans,
Romans employed slaves from all over their empire - which were predominantly inhabited by white Europeans.

What the fuck is wrong with Americas education system - it's like they think they just spontaneously popped into existence with no prior context of world history.

Guess that's what happens when you get home schooled

Found the guy who gets hard while his wife is rekt by BBC

SMH black people on twitter

LOL. people like you make the we wuz kangz meme so great!

/pol is >>>> that way, faggot

indentured servants count

If blacks where so great how come they can't take a continent with so many resources and build civilizations?

WE WUZ GEORGE WASHINGTON AND SHEEIT

WE R KANGZ AN SHEIT

Richest man in history, King Mansa Musa

It's pretty much end of argument for "white supremacy" right there.

QED

the cover is not meant to represent europe though, it's justa cover to a history book and it features a historical figure who was hugely influential in abolishing the atlantic slavetrade in england. The slave trade itself had made england insanely rich and is responsible for the brittish empire to be able to domiante 3/5ths of the globe. So by using a controversial cover they are hoping to draw people in to read it and make students question their own perceptions of what european history actually means.

I mean, I seriously can't believe that I am in a thread where people are genuinly syaing BUT HEY LET'S JUDGE THIS HERE BOOK BY THE COVER Y'ALL. I mean I hope you are all yanks as that would at the very least explain your clear lack of any real formal education

Yakub in jail sheeeeit

LOL

WE WUZ KANGZ

/sweden/ >>>> that way, cuck

Wow its gary coleman

WE
WUZ
KANGZ
AN
SHIT

they were too busy supervising twigs

>King Mansa Musa
oh snap a rich kangz.

touche

a full cycle in less than 2000 years.

In this case, it's justified. The cover has a person whose role in European history is microscopic. He's on there for trolling or PC purposes only.

Only have to compare Africa to America to see the difference in races. America was built by Whites. It was an unsettled, undeveloped frontier when we showed up, like Africa.

Because it is blantant SJW & white guilt move.

>b-be gone y-you mean /pol guy :((((
plz an hero you sensitive fucking faggot

Yea good point only reason a nignog is on the cover is to show how they gonna rekt european history

most slaves were slavic
"The English term "slave" eventually derives from the ethnonym Slav. Slavs were captured and enslaved by the Muslims of Spain during the ninth century AD."

>WE WUZ KANGS
Bullshit.

Some ass picking African from hundreds of years ago had, and will have, more influence on global history and culture than you personally will ever have.

Keep eating shit retard

well yeah, the agenda they are pushing is probably that european history is not as simplistic as you think it is.

They could Napoleon or Richeleu or D'Anton or Charles deGaulle or Henry of Navarre or Charlemaigne or Jean of Arc or Louis XIV or Charles Martlell on the cover, all influential actors and shapers of european history but then they are just pushing a gallic agenda aren't they? Where do you draw the line of people you can't put on a book cover? Black people? If you happen to be a black european then you are not allowed to be a historical figure any more? Sounds a tad revisionist to me to want to erade historical figures but then again what do I know. It's not as if I teach the bloody subject for a living or anything

Logic doesn't work on them.
Objective facts don't work on them.
Memes are all that they know

There's some value in this instance, Europe was developed almost exclusively by whites, the cover is suggesting non-whites had some involvement in developing advanced white societies.

YOU WUZ IN THE CAVE NEANDERTHAL CRACKA

That's assuming they aren't just posting memes themselves. We all know most of the wewuzings and muh slaveries are people baiting

>kek

>ending the transatlantic slave trade that had propelled the brittish into becoming the most powerful empire on the planet
>microscopic influence

kys

Cause they are what show how illogical your arguments are. We are not laughing with you. We are laughing at you. Your "blackwashing" of history is just laughable everyone knows it.

Agreed, it's how we can immediately see differences between different races simply look at the white Western world (developed by whites) and compare that to Africa (developed by blacks) and the Middle East (developed by shitskins)

Racial differences couldn't be any more apparent

Wow.
What a convincing drawing.

Must be a history professor or something.

Depending on when in time you take that snap shot.

>standing on the shoulders of giants

We wuz yuropeens n shiet

The Indians taught white people how to wash.
Look it up.

blame white people n sheeeit

hows this make you feel white boi?

Paleo-fail.
Caves were never the primary habitat for proto-humans, that's a myth. Caves are formed by water. You know what else water forms? Mold and mildew. You know what mold and mildew form? Health problems.
Those cave paintings were in ceremonial sites, not dwellings.

>Last pic
>The clock "9, 11, 10, 12"
wow...

stfu fucking cave monkey

Yo just imagine Floyd in that UFC ring , lmaoo at your nigger champ

Yes white people from the cave

The point being that there never were any "giants" in Africa. The only important Africans to any society (including their own) were influenced by whites, hence why they still live in Native-American-esque tepees.

your view perhaps. here in europe we learn a somewhat more comprehensive history of the world other than "the history of the world began in 1492 when colombus sailed from nowhere important and discovered the great nation of the US of A. Then things ahppened and everyone where happy until the ungrateful negroes tried to become people so they plunged the country into a civil war and from then on the negroes kept on trying to fuck the country and then in 1944 WW2 broke out and America came in and saved the world the end"

>Charles Martell
>gallic
yeah, you sure know european history :^)

I never said I wasn't paying attention my friend but I am glad that you agree with me that it is dangerous to bog your mind down in conspiracy everywhere

I love this image