Why are women always barefoot? They rarely wear socks and they always take of their shoes

Why are women always barefoot? They rarely wear socks and they always take of their shoes.

Because heels are common footwear for women and they aren't comfortable to wear.

There's an awful lot of hammertoe going on in that picture.

I think it's because they want to be sexy. If women were always clamoring for your attention, and offering to buy you shit, and indulge your bullshit fairy tale chase fantasies because of your looks you'd take your shoes off and roll up your sleeves in an "oops, didn't mean to" way too.

The real question is why do women act so much like children?

> wears boots
> takes off boots near another living organism
> not being jailed for gas warfare

Because it's attractive to men and:

It's annoying af tbh

Feet r disgusting and no1 wants to look at their crooked-ass, disfigured, mishaped toes. Did no1 tell them?

You say that, but when an attractive woman does it it works.

Just like women say they want x,y, and z from a man and when one shows up she behaves differently.

> you say that,but in this construed scenario where it would work, it works
Most feet a pretty disgusting, due to being forced into 'fashionable' shoes.
Not to mention that they're under heavy use at most times.

Because they know that they can flaunt their naked feet and get attention.

For women everything is about getting attention. They are utterly incapable of higher level thought or logic and are completely helpless in the face of their emotions.

So many virgins hahahahaahahahha

You need to put those nasty whores out of your life. If they aren't smoking hot then a cunt has zero value.

Let's say you have a choice to buy one of two cars. One car has a crushed side panel, the other car is in mint condition having rolled no further than the length of the assembly line.

Now, they both cost exactly the same.

Which would you buy?

Broken used up whores are worthless and should be treated as such. They'll bitch, as cunts are wont to do, but just ignore their pathetic female noises and treat them with the indignity and disrespect that is due to damaged goods. You can drive a beater, sure, but everyone understands that there's no point in putting in any effort.

We need to put women back in their place for sure.
We don't have to be mean or nasty about it, but for the good of civilization we need to disenfranchise them and make them second class citizens subservient to men.

Just look at what's happening in Europe! Roving rape gangs and the whores in those countries welcome them with open arms?! Is it really rape?
Look at the welfare state! Women getting money from every man in the country?!

No, women are strangers to wisdom.
Let their social station reflect that.

Because being barefoot is comfortable? But I'm a guy so..

Lol wearing shoes all the time is weird. Why do some people wear shoes in their own home?

roll

I like seeing women's feet. Small, well proportioned and well maintained fee are such a time on. If you are not turned on by women's fee then you have a problem.

For the same reasons they constantly preen in a mirror and take selfies.

Was this supposed to make me upset?

It doesnt work. Id rather theyd never showed their feet, cuz most likely they r disgusting

Keep socks on

No idea, it's fucking gross though. Put them away, I don't want to be anywhere near your feet.

There's this woman who sits behind me in my office who always takes her shoes off and works barefoot, and I think it's disgusting.

This is pretty much all wrong. All the girls I know wear socks and only some Hippie-chicks are barefoot. I do not know if God deliberately creates scenarios that would make me as a foot fetishist sad and all other men get to see and smell female feet, but implying that it isn't like that, your observations are the opposite of correct in every imaginable way.

I like how you simultaneously clamour and condemn rape. Just brilliant.

I didn't clamor for rape.
I also didn't really condemn it.
I only pointed out that the cunts in Europe are simultaneously demanding more niggers be brought in and then complaining when those niggers rape the cunts; then I implied that such a situation isn't really rape because the cunts are literally asking for more of it.

found the faggot with the sock fetish

> so many keks

>oh boy! Be careful with that edgy

This must be one of the top 10 shit threads i ever seen

Its full of retards mixed up with misogynic kissless faggots

Well done op

But answering to your question, girls who think they have happy feet that aint falcon where you at wombo combo get your ass whooped