Pick the role that suits you best in this Medieval Society. Remember...

Pick the role that suits you best in this Medieval Society. Remember, you pick the king the mob are other annons and will likely slain you, pick the peasant and lock yourself into low social class and extreme poverty. So, what is it?

lets see

>tfw no kindergarten teacher
whatever i will settle with the pedophile priest
rolling for 13 14 16 15

fuck

Rolling

roll

Rollio

Roll

>no lepers, beggars and musicians

Shit pic, would kill whoever made it..

RrRroll

rolllllin

Rolling for knight. Then im higher then peasants but I can still rebel against the king

Roll

Bow down peasants

rollerine

rollllololiol

I would definitely be a priest. Closest thing to being a medieval grad student and it's probably less painful than the modern version even with the poverty and the diseases etc. Plus you get to be drunk all the time. I bet I would even be able to move up the ranks and have a few people working under me.

What's not to like? You get to tell people what to do with absolute moral authority, don't have to do much manual labor (just cleaning and maintaining your living spaces, mostly), don't have to worry about money, and you can even do some science or philosophy on the side. You get to be one of the like 1% of people who were literate so if you get bored you can just read some old Latin or Greek books. All you have to do is be good at saying nice sounding words.

Roll for teh kingship!

Roll for the church

At least I can play with scissors all day and my mum won't yell at me.

roll

This doesn't make any sense because there should be like a million times as many peasants as kings. Also how the fuck can you roll for numbers 10-23? It should be like ten types of peasants on 0-9, then dubs and trips for the higher levels.