Be me

>Be me
>Have been bullied for their skincolour all their life
>Have both your parents disown you
>Have one of your parents have a courtcase going against them for child abuse
>Plot twist now the case is against you for doing minor shit
>Have 1 year of school left
>Have all your friends disrespect you
>Have ruined your reputation for camgirling as revenge to your "boyfriend" because of some misunderstandment

>Be me
>Have no way to kill yourself because you live on an island, with all the cliffs being small as shit and there being no bears or wolves and shit like that.
>Nor any forests
>Have no guns
>No connections to drugs
>No building tall enough to jump
>Can only die from painkillers

I cant kill myself i?
I legitemately want to die, but i cant because theres no way of dying here. Help please?

You're trying to tell me you don't have any length of rope on that island?

I want to die painless basically, i dont wanna choke myself to death boi

WOT!! a Guamanian nigger ??!?

Nah its called Iceland

but Iceland has pretty high ice cliffs and wild brutal bears and boars

The your hands up and slip a belt around your neck and hang yourself on the door like robin Williams

Nah, u cant go far out by foot. dont have a drivers license

sounds you should own up that you brought these problems on yourself and learn a lesson from it.

Learn from what. misunderstanding someone that badly that i got pissed off xD yeah right they wont believe me anytime i try to explain myself

Are you a girl?

ye

yes, a negro nigger girl

If you're gonna off yourself post some tits, make my life a little better

>no way to kill yourself because you live on an island

You are too dumb to kill yourself. Swim for it. Straight out until you can't anymore, then drown.

this explains why you want to commit suicide but you don't want to walk.

that's great.

Wanting to die in theory and actually wanting to when the time comes are 2 very different things. The natural, intrinsic need/desire to live is so powerful. People can overcome it, but I don't know how. I just don't know how anyone can say, well, that's enough life for now. I mean, you have an internet connection. You can't be in that fucking horrible of a mindset. Just go jack off and eat some good food and do something fun to you.

sounds like you dont want to die

so figure out how to live

i legit said just a few replies ago i want to die a painless death

well im not a nigger, im half asian

Don't be rash. All of this will blow over, you'll make new friends, people will forget all about this teenage bullshit. Or, you'll be rotting in a grave and all people will remember about you was you were and angsty teen who killed herself.

Show bobs and virginia

Shit, 10 of quads

FUCK 40 of quads!

Tits or gtfo. And you have nothing to lose since you said you're going to an hero

Surely someone on the island welds? Get some welding argon and exit bag yourself. Don't use helium.

So there is a physical barrier keeping you from walking or you're so fat you get out of breath by the time you get from the basement to the front door?

If you aren't enthusiastic about dying enough to be willing to accept the pain or willing to hike until you find something dangerous enough to off you on fucking Iceland, you don't really want to kill yourself.
You'd be willing to work a little for it if you really wanted it. Pull yourself together man.

This

>
>I want to die painless basically, i dont wanna choke myself to death boi

"Bears or wolves"

>>Have both your parents disown you

explain this

>be female
>no tits
gtfo

:/

my dad called me a whore and left me because i was hanging around with guys since im a tomboy, and my mother followrd along with him

Take a backpack of supplies, and go off into the wilderness. If you die then at least you'll be in nature. Or you'll find you don't wanna die.

Head under water, deep breath in. Goodbye.

Wow picky

ee dont have wilderness here. its all plain and rocky, no trees

> im a tomboy
> hanging around with guys

What are the odds they are blacks and the chick thought she was "urban tough" by letting trains be ran on her... maybe they were white, maybe they where just edgy white teens... but definitely sex happened

If that is actually you, all you need to do to turn your life around is to find a single male and tell him you love him.
He will instinctually provide for you at any cost, that's assuming you're willing to provide back for him with your body.

it only hurts for few seconds then your brain sets you free...

thanks you guys. i think i might get a pet dog to help me live. Im thinking abt living untill i finish school

Pretty much this, since she camwhored to piss off her "boyfriend". Typical female.

You should. It's not like you murdered anyone, you don't deserve to die. And an animal will keep you grounded, as your emotional support for them will hopefully outweigh your suicidal tendencies.

Nice tits btw.

When she actually sends bob

No, the animal won't keep you grounded, it will make you feel guilty. That's it. So you'll be irresponsible to get an animal as a suicidal maniac.

You won the lottery 10 fold by just existing. You won another 10 fold by not being born and dying right away. Another 10 fold by living in this day and age and being in a country where you have to TRY to die. When you die your consiousness will cease to exist forever. People will forget you. WHY NOT give this one chance to give it your best. Even if its painfull its something rather than nothing. (From a person who attempted suicide and failed)

Lets celebrate life with some tits and boobs.
>pls

an hero, do it faggotte

Just whore yourself out, fucking roasties with their stupid problems all you have to do is get a dick inside every once in a while.

I agree with that other dude. Lot of guys out there that'll provide for you if you just stop thinking about killing yourself for a second.

>1 year of school left

Plan to escape, so formulate a plan. Can you get away to a school far from home? Line up a scholarship? Make plans to get out of that situation.

drown yourself

so you don't want to die, you just dont want to live, that's 2 different things. If you wanted to die and accepted it, you wouldn't care about the pain, because you'd be dead anyway. If you truly wanted to die, you would now that it's no point in choosing the method, as you won't remember it afterwards.

>an hero, do it faggotte
No U

/biz/ here, invest in crypto for mad gains and then live a fabulously wealthy lifestyle.

Just jump into a volcano

tie a heavy rock to your ankle and find just deep enough water

What if I had sex with you?
Would that make you feel better?

first link me the cam site and videos, second take about 15 painkillers, just to make sure they work, drink some alcohol, and sit in some freezing cold water and i mean freezing. third position yourself in a way that will really embarrass your parents, and send suicide notes to your school and other people blaiming your parents and boyfriend as to ruin their lives too.

Here is what you should. Step 1. Leave the island. Step 2. Start a new life. Step 3. Never look back. Have fun.

Snap chat handle? White knight here I'll make you feel better?

Hanging is pretty much the way to go. If you can't figure out how to hang yourself painlessly, you deserve to suffer for being an idiot.

Yo hugsaðu aðeins út í þetta, sjálfsmorð er klárlega ekki rétta leiðin :/ veit ekki hvað er í gangi hjá þér fyrir utan það sem þú sagðir en þú átt alveg örugglega ekki skilið að deyja :/

Most of those solutions aren't painless, people have shot themselves in the head multiple times only to die hours later. Jumping from a high place will sometimes leave you in a state of shock for several minutes before your body fails. Pills can be a pleasant experience, but opiate overdoses cause a lot of immediate nausea, eventually youll be so high, you wont care youre drowning in spit and vomit. Bleeding out can feel quite nice, but itll be a mess. Even assisted suicide gives you killer cotton mouth, lol, im so funny.

Seems like leaving this world is just an uncomfortable experience no matter what. Why not hang out and see if it blows up on its own?

oh gaur.. eih fra islandi?? yooo.. nuna lidur mer alveg gg betri.. vissi ekki folk fra islandi voru a Sup Forums..

Hahah sama her, helt einmitt að það væri litið um islendinga herna

Women... What in God's name are you doing in this weeb shithole website

So you want to talk? Felt the same for 6 years :)

Woah cool. Gaman ad hitta þig lol.. En ja.. eg er alveg ad hugsa um ad vera en livandi.. alveg sama hvort allir herna finnst eg vera eih polverji sem eg er ekki lol.

Obsessing way too much over Zankyou no terror

No jaye

Sömuleiðis :) það er klárlega betra að vera lifandi held ég :/ það er alltaf hægt að finna eitthvað sem lætur manni líða vel :/ ef þig langar eh að tala máttu alveg adda mér á snap :)

Literally if you hang yourself correctly, which most people who commit don't, then you will break your neck killing you instantly. Research how to hang criminals or something like that and just be an hero.

Ugh that tattoo is so fucking cringe.
Nice tits tho. You sure your a nigger?

You can drown or die of hypothermia. Come on! Think for yourself a little.

Go watch "Welcome to the NHK" and rethink some shit, and if you're still playing to kill yourself. Let life do it for you for free.

your remarkable lack of understanding regarding the third person makes me butthurt.

ehh eg er sko undir 18 lmao

nah not a nigger am half asian and half white

Tits or gtfo. Camwhore

Hahah eg er 19, en ekkert mál, farðu bara vel með þig :)

already sent tits nigga lmao

Ehm.. whats your link for the camgirl thing?

farðu á geðspítalann, ekkert mál að drepast þar

go drown yourself pussy

Hahah held þú sért að ruglast, er ekki OP

farðu samt

Skíttíðig

Tits and timestamp or gtfo you dumb fuck

Came for the thumbnail

Which island? Also cameltoe or panties please?

> i just don't get how people can say they've lived enough
> now go distract yourself, doing the same three things you've been doing for the last 5 years

Came for tits and timestamp but this bitch is too retarded to do the most basic shit, no wonder she wants to anhiro

Doesn't sound like you want to die all that bad
I think we're all wasting our time here seeing as you're gonna chicken out when it comes time