Sweden is best example of why the Liberalism is mental disorder

Sweden is best example of why the Liberalism is mental disorder

Other urls found in this thread:

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/loQd9/transutredningar-bland-unga-okar-med-100-procent--varje-ar
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so what if there are more trannies? whats the problem?

>mentally unstable
>expensive to have
>virtually useless

That's no more Liberalism than Conservatism is swimming through coins

saying random stuff isn't an argument buddy

Less and less competition each year.

Lets ask Muslims in Sweden

Actually this is the end result of lefties.

Global overpopulation crisis, bring in the homes and trannies I say

RT
Of course you get your info from RT

Can confirm. Everyone in California has a swimming pool filled with coins in their backyard

you just described everyone on Sup Forums

RT is Russia's state media. They suck his cock and spread his bullshit gayphobia.

this
more or less.

>Global overpopulation crisis

You children are stupid, gullible fools. Environmentalists claimed the world was going to run out of food, leading to mass starvation because of overpopulation, in the 1970s. And again in the 1980s. And now again in the 2010s.

The chief health problem in the world is currently OBESITY. And you retarded assholes think overpopulation is a "crisis?"

Read a fucking book. Quit pretending you know everything. And, for God's sake, develop a bullshit detector.

>random stuff
>being this unaware

On RT only Russia in #1

are you gonna post some meme collage photos you found from Sup Forums now?

Do you think food is the only resource, or that every resource is infinite?
Or do you only care about what happens in your lifetime?
No matter your answer, you're a fucking retard.

Sweden is the most cucked country in the world.

Check 'em btw

I regret for arguing with liberal Swedecucks,it's like arguing with Taliban terrorist. They just refuse to change their wrong ways

/thread

The people who are going to transition will be mentally unstable for life and in thus the people who are smart and have goals will advance further in life than people who want to be living in a child like state of mind

I wish that's true,but RT had too many libtard journalists

FUCK SWEDEN

>Quit pretending to know everything
>Proceeds to pretend to know everything about an extremely complicated issue.

It's a lot more intricate problem than just food supply buddy. Perhaps you should take your own advice and read a little bit more about it.

Nigga, carrying capacity it's between 12 and 40 billion depending on the quality of life that everyone lives. The degredation of ecosystems and watershed takes time, and is occurring, so even despite overuse they'll still remain intact for some time. When these studies come out they suggest ongoing trends, but the media reports them as the definitive end-all why largely confuting the points that they are actually trying to make.

Your obesity argument makes absolutely no sense: yeah lots stupid shits are getting fat... Albeit mostly in the bastions of logic: the south and the Midwest. Still about a fifth of the world's population is starving. This isn't because they don't have the available land to grow food, this is largely because of fucked up politics and because their rush to rapidly scale their farming operations led to massive amounts of soil degredation and erosion. These systems are much more complex than; rEaD a BoOk you fucking plep. This is why conservative faggots can't fucking science

I find it funny how women are feminists and yet the vast majority of people who want to be the opposite sex are men wanting to be women. Pretty strange that the more privileged would want to become the less privileged. Or maybe liberals are retarded and have no idea what they're talking about and women are the more privileged.

>RT

I refuse to believe it's "children" and not "guys wanting to be girls". Children don't want to be the opposite sex, it's the insane parents who are trying to kill maleness.

Liberal here: I don't claim to know why men want to be women, I just don't really give a shit, and have better things to worry about than telling other people what they can and can't do with their lives

Okay Mr manly man, enough raw testosterone for today

And yet that's entirely what liberals want to do, like force a christian baker to bake a cake for a gay wedding against his will, force people to use incorrect pronouns, etc.

no, he's right
go look up the stats

this is correct / swede

>and yet the vast majority of people who want to be the opposite sex are men wanting to be women.

There are actually more Trans Men, statistically speaking. Only by like 10% but still.

People just never talk about them because a girl who takes T regularly is completely indistinguishable from an actual man until you get into their pants.

That's what your bullshit media tells you liberals want. Christans are faggots anyways

You literally are not capable of changing your gender. Pretending that you can is an expensive lie.

>RT
'Nough said

Sweden, all jokes aside, is so fucked. It's going to fall hard and from my point of view, it will be a glorious reminder to all. A glorious lesson and reminder, repeated throughout history, in how emasculated societies crumble. All emasculated societies crumble, they always have and always will.

This is going to be awesome. Humans worst and constant failing experiment repeated, yet again, ending in failure for all the world to see. Again.

Posts image of something on RT (Russian propaganda site and tv station). Expects people to believe it. OP is a fucking retard.

>your bullshit media tells you liberals want
>A baker was literally sued for this exact thing
lol
>C-christians are faggots s-so its fine that we strip them of their rights!
The absolute state of modern """liberals"""

Have you been to Sweden?

>Post-Modernism
ftfy

I love how hypocritical liberals are. It's fine to say Christians are faggots and discriminate against them while they preach equality and getting rid of discrimination as they try to purge racism, sexism, Islamophobia, etc. Well what about Christophobia?

Several times but not recently, recent being the last ten years. That said, I have family that live there. They're not happy with the state of things to say the least. When I went it was as close to a utopian society as you could get. I actually anted to stay.

>it's just around 200 kids
Wow so threatening to the society, tomorrow every kid will be a tranny.

When I was 10 I thought I was a super saiyajin.
If my parents had let me undergo surgery or take drugs to drastically alter my body to achieve this belief my life would be ruined.
Children are stupid, and when you feed them ideas they will believe them. Kids all believe they're 1 in a million. If you tell them some people are trannies, and you tell them being a tranny is cool, they will think they're trannies. This isn't a hard concept to understand.

don't forget about all the blatant science denial from the left! That's their big thing now too!

>doubling each year
>just around 200 kids
You do realize how doubling works right? 200, 400, 800, 1600, ect ect.

>Mental illness rapidly on the rise
>What's the problem with that?

>implying the world wouldn't be better off without us

Indeed, geometric sequences either converge 'very fast' or diverge 'very fast' asymptotically. Just like in this case.

i'm amazed every night that noone kills me during the day.

there is overpopulation in africa, their population is artificially held up by food aid. they are to stupid and lazy to work and maintain themselfs in any socity requiring team work and cooperation. most of all they lack in foresight.
this is why teher are claims of over population. because niggers cant feed themselves.

We found the retard. KYS

Children are ignorant, directionless lumps of clay. With no strong male and female role models in their broken homes, they don't know who to emulate that matches something positive. They're lost because their parents are children, emotionally, and really aren't raising them properly. Boys want to be women because every man in their life walked out on them. Girls want to be men because they're able to see how badly their mothers are treated by the different fuckheads they bring home every night. This is what the sexual revolution brings; chaos and instability.

Do you even math bro?

> high-minded feelings about egalitarian ideas, when rights aren't literally real and the feelings about egalitarianism is a sense of entitlement from imagined participation in society that most don't do
> expensive because of non-equal participation in society and coddled degenerates
> ... bad social programs and research grants?

how come Sup Forums is so obsessed with tarps??? like, as a sissy I love it. But why?

Certainly not for guys above 20y/o

>Or do you only care about what happens in your lifetime?
main problem with western society is that they dont look a day ahead

Islamic proverb, we have the time they have the clocks

You and me both know that it won't double each year. It's just a dumb clickbait article.

Uuhhhh source credibility check? You believe everything you read?

Notice the pickle-cocked swedish cuck

kids are just indoctrinated there, its not that strange
i wish there were tranny kids here i would beat them up

Because a lot of betas who rightfully hate real women because of the way they treat betas.

>wait few years
>everyone wants to be different sex
>call man women, call women man
problem solved

hit me up with your best swedish muslim meme bro

Thats fine with me.

indeed. it's the religion that's most honest about its intentions and people are evolutionarily programmed to think in its terms.

until you face affirmative action for those people

This is a country where you're not adult and responsible enough to purchase alcohol over 3,5% from a store if you are not over 20.

Yet they think that a person aged 16 is mature enough to make that kind of life changing decisions by stopping puberty and taking hormones. Surgery is a ok at 18. Just makes you go hmmmm.

Is this from Newsies 2: Fake Newsies???

i'm happy to give them a tight little hole to fuck

The cake thing was always retarded.

I would never want to give my business to anyone who has inferior service, let alone is a complete jackass to me because of their interpretation of someone else's metaphysical belief system they chose to adopt.

On the other hand, if a customer is polite, willing to pay your rate, and wants your product the intelligent move in business is to take their money.

They should have expressly stated that they only cater to hetrosexual wedding cakes if that was their intention. That would make them a specialty store which could help their business by attracting like minded individuals while simultaneously repelling business from those they wish to repel. (the bonus would be the free press they would receive from butt hurt people who want to make people bend the knee)

Legislation that requires businesses to not discriminate is good, but forcing everyone who makes cakes, even specialty stores that do not want to provide additional services is tyranny.

Well said.

Postmodern leftism then.

You do know he's right though

you should deal with your anger problems friend

Him/her has to do with the whole "you can be anything, doesn't matter what gender you are". So when the kids play house or whatever you could have a working mom and a stay home dad.
The idea is to have the kids open to all possibilities and not have them thinking you can only be a fireman if you're a guy.

It's not about trannies, but good try.

>consuming RT
>complaining about mental disorders

Since when RT is a fake news?

>Google "Liberalism"
>Google "Multiculturalism"
>They are not the same

Oh wow, look at my uneducated American ignorance

since it began, it's always been fake news

it's the news/propaganda department of the Kremlin

No original source from local paper. This real life in 2017

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/loQd9/transutredningar-bland-unga-okar-med-100-procent--varje-ar

doubling from 1 to 2 is still a doubling, user.
I doubled my income this year. kek.

Got any proofs?

People really need to come here and get their own opinion, not listening to retarded hillbillies that haven't even seen an immigrant, but are so fucking scared they will start seeing them everywhere..

The integration could work better, but we're still one of the safest countries in the world..

>Rape capital of the world

Are you serious?
It's not all fake news, but it definitely pushes the Kremlin's agenda to the point of producing fake news whenever they think it will serve their purpose.

I think you need to evaluate why you think everything has to be an argument. OP asked for an answer and it was stated. Discourse has nothing to do with a question unless that question is challenged and even then discourse can be dialectic.

You got lucky. When I was a kid I decided I was a car battery. My parents, being the ultra libtard faggots they are had me placed immediately in a 1994 Honda.
Been there ever since. I"m not bitter though. My brother thought he was a butt plug.

You do realize that is bullshit? Our laws are more strict than yours. If you sleep with an underage person 100 times, that's automatically 100 rapes for the statistics. Your president pussygrabber would also have been charge with attempted rape.

We also have a higher rate of the cases getting reported.

The problem is there's not nearly enough outrage if an immigrant doesn't integrate well and does an act of murder or terrorism. Suppose I didn't even want Muslims to come over and was opposed, then one comes over and murders my friend. The government and leftists will be like "Oh well there's some hardships with integration to be expected but no big deal." Bull fucking shit, my friend lost his life because these faggots can't adapt to western society, so I'm going to get revenge and prevent this from happening to someone else's friends.

Liberals act like we need to adapt if we let them come to our country. Bullshit this is OUR house, they have to adapt to OUR rules and OUR system completely if they want to come here, and if they don't then throw them the fuck out and penalize them heavily if they hurt or kill anyone.

Muslims are faggots, Christians are faggots, but most importantly you're a faggot

It's a little more complicated than that but that's not a bad summation

>There is no gay agenda they said
>It doesn't harm anyone they said

fpbp

You sir deserve to be president

Stop blamin this bullshit on liberals. It's a dumbass trend among kids for some stupid fucking reason. Even liberals want this garbage to stop.