I'm so hungover i think I'm gonna die. Need hangover cures fast, don't fail me bros

I'm so hungover i think I'm gonna die. Need hangover cures fast, don't fail me bros.

Dried thyme and black tea, no sugar

NOW

suicide

What's your symptoms?

For nausea try to make yourself puke some, and after your stomach settles drink a liter of water or so then eat some greasy fatty foods. For the headache take some excedrine and take a shot shower, but drink water if first if you're jumping right to this step.

Also, lots and lots of weed. Nothing fixes a hangover better

Best suggestion so far

Hair of the dog that bit you. Of course

Weed
Water
Sleep

multivitamin, stat
take vitamin b super complex before bed
take 3-4 pills of potassium
eat something salty (gateraid works too)
drink a lot of water
eat greasy food with carbs if you think you can keep it down (burger, pizza ect)

basically the hangover is from 3 things
1. dehydration
2. sodium potassium pumps not working because alcohol
3. vitamin deficency
the greasy foods settles your stomach and replenishes nutrients, the grease (fat) helps your body process fat soluble vitamins

god speed user, as an alcoholic I've been there.

Quickly build a time machine.

Jokes aside a nice indica for the pain a big Gatorade for the dehydration, a shower because you smell worse than you feel and some eggs for your stomach. Cook the egg.

No hair of the dog. It's a myth and doesn't help. In fact it can make things worse. Trust me I spent a lot of time in New Orleans.

beer

9mm aspirin.

try green tea, i was amazed at how fast it mede me feel better

>litre of water with a pinch of sea salt (electrolytes)
>cold shower to reduce inflammation
>order kebab/gyros or w/e the fuck you like
>binge watch good tv shows
>sleep and drink more water/gatorade etc

Step one: Drink a lot of water and puke it back up. Get that bile out of your stomach.

Step two: smoke weed

Step three: have sex or jerk off

Step four: shower

Step five: eat

Find an authentic Mexican restaurant. They make a soup on weekends specifically for hangovers, called "Menudo." It's made out of tripe, but it actually tastes pretty decent. I've tried everything you can think of, but nothing compares.

Pedialyte

Seen Andrew Zimmern eat that, he said it smelled the same as the fluid you get at the bottom of a garbage bin.

nice run of a mile or two

Do something extremely mentally taxing such as Portal (game) maps or similar.

More alcohol, duh.

> 1 eat greasey food
> 2 drink couple glasses of water
> 3 get shower and brush teeth
> 4 sit on ass and watch TV for day

better genetics. i can drink easily half a bottle of whiskey a night with a few beers and always wake up fine, but for those not so fortunate here is what you need to do son

night of the drinking: 8 ounces of water every other drink. make sure and chug a extra glass
of gatorade or some sports drink with 3 Ibuprofen before going to bed. have a little food in your stomach before drinking.

Morning after: sports drink, 3 massive glasses of water, greasy food, and coffee. lots of fucking coffee

This, pedialyte will litterally sober you up as soon as you drink it. Eat some carbs with it and youll be good to go

hungover as fuck too, nigger. I'm about to get some of this.

Advil and a shower

sunnyd brought me out of the grave. I'm not sure if it's the vitamin c, but it worked.

Bacon
Eggs
Orange Juice