So this guys 2nd in duos NA, streaming, 6th win in a row, hes about to hit 1st and his partner will be 2nd

so this guys 2nd in duos NA, streaming, 6th win in a row, hes about to hit 1st and his partner will be 2nd.
how does this make you nerds feel?
no jk, but for real hes pretty good.
>inb4 shit game, self advertisement
im not him, hes playing. dont give 2 shits about it, hes just good though.

twitch tv / beanzlfg

I'm a jealous sonyfag

>im not him

yeah, xbox will get it, i hope it ports well. im sure it will, but its gonna need to be a wayy more finished product than what they have now, ied say the game is atleast 75% done though, not quite a full launch game, its still in early access, but they are updating and fixing it quite often so i have high hopes, even at 75% the game is still about 90% fully playable, just some glitches and bugs, but that comes with any game

i legit am not him lol.

>terrible hit detection
>window sills, other small objects eat all your bullets
>wonky, awkward movement
>worst jumping mechanic NA
>no vaulting
>1 map
I'm top 100 in NA squads, but even I don't get the hype about this partially finished game. It's fun for a round or two but gets old really fast.

everyone has their own opinion.

I think one of the most defeating aspects of this game, is that you can almost guarantee yourself a top 10 finish, simply by lurking and hiding through 90% of the game without firing a single shot.

I kid you not, I won a Squad game about 3 weeks ago and didn't kill a single person. The last enemy squad was doing that "i'll hide outside of the blue zone and shoot people in the back" tactic, they took too long, and the zone killed them.

lmao yeah.
honestly however
when it gets to the high level play, you wont be able to continuously do that, you will get shit allover in .8 seconds. ive got to top 200 solos, and ill be god damned if i didnt get hella shit on. usually a 3 kill game every time.

lol