Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
youtube.com/watch?v=qqaQ4nJ_HuE
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36328731
youtube.com/watch?v=EKibHjyuCr4
youtube.com/watch?v=EQ8B33fse7A&nohtml5=False
youtube.com/watch?v=JUcyRZynzi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good for him if true, maybe he isn't a pussy faggot after all.

>cuckhandling

Trucuck elbowed a woman MP

He's BTFO himself so hard

lol what a clown show, Le Weed Man elbows female MP in the chest and a full on fracas followed with Angry Tom

liberal voters please hang yourselves immediately

everybody knows that when somebody gets man handled in north american politics it just means that somebody had their shirt tugged on

Trudeau BTFO, how can canucks EVER recover, wow,,,,,,,mek u thenk........well \pol/?????????

Nice proxy Justin, you misogynist woman-hating prick

What a violent aggressive white man with toxic masculinity.

Lmao JT is an alpha dog, bitch ass conservatives get in line or get fucked up.

Can someone post the video of Trudeau where he's giving a press conference and he just starts spouting ridiculous platitudes and the reporter is trying to hold back her laughter?

We might have been high.

Someone check his pockets, I'm sure his got a joint

lel oh shit he better give up his job for her unless he is sexist

He should be impeached for this

If you beat your enemies up,they win
>Just

here you go burger

never seen this. I NEED IT

Why are our politicians always yelling at each other? Even the in burgerland people keep their cool during their meetings.

His muslim beliefs are showing

Chick on the left is holding back laughter from the cornyness

youtube.com/watch?v=qqaQ4nJ_HuE

International news outlets are covering this faster than the Fort Mac fire. What a joke

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36328731

@CTVMercedes
Ruth Ellen Brosseau says she was elbowed in the chest by the Prime Minister so hard she had to leave the House and miss vote #cdnpoli

>elbowing NDP MP Ruth Ellen Brosseau in the House of Commons
Is this a euphemism? Sounds painful.

lol...

Man, just when I thought maybe this guy isn't a limp wristed cuck like his daddy, I look at the video and the degenerate bastard elbowed a woman. This guy is going from bad to worse, and fast. Good luck Canada.

>Trucuck

Justin Trucuck, perfect

youtube.com/watch?v=EKibHjyuCr4

Daily reminder that Justin Trudeau pulls this shit all the time because he's a child.

Take your luck and shove it up your ass dough-boy.

Doesn't change the fact I thought maybe he isn't a cuck, then look at the video and it was a woman he elbowed.

looks like someone got beat down for talking shit about muslims

Trudeau worked as a bouncer so it's not surprising

I hate Trudeau as much as anybody here but I think this shit is hilarious and if anything makes me kind of like him a bit. The guy literally walked up and manhandled these fucks and elbowed a fucking womyn. In reality he barely touched her and it was probably by accident but I love how it turned into "I AM DEEPLY TRAUMATIZED WOMYN NEED TO FEEL SAFE HERE" PC bullshit in response and how "scary" it was. These people are so fucking out of touch with reality I don't know how they survive in daily life if accidentally being lightly elbowed is enough to trigger them.

I mean, Trudeau is really just getting a taste of his own medicine here for his womyns rights spewing bullshit, and he can't really fight against it due to what he has publicly said. He is so cucked he will be forced to apologize now for being an evil white man who accidentally elbowed a womyn.

Can you imagine if it was Harper that did this or any conservative? God the melt down that would occur. This story will spew over and nobody will care because the media here in Canada would suck Trudeaus cucked dick if he asked nicely enough.

>so hard she had to leave the House and miss vote #cdnpoli

why, did he shatter her sternum?

fucking weak boned women

So it's not ok to elbow a woman, but women ant equality.

Tbh I dunno what to think of this. I think we need a dictator IMO, I can't stand the trannie shit and crap going on.

He can act alpha by assaulting people in a professional environment, while having men in black watching covering for him 24/7.

It wasn't even an elbow, just some dumb bitch playing it up, he accidently grazed her boob, and she made a big deal of it. Keep in mind all those goofs are our government. If I were pm I would hang 80% of the people in that room.

What is it with leafs and beating women?

>The guy literally walked up and manhandled these fucks and elbowed a fucking womyn. In reality he barely touched her and it was probably by accident but I love how it turned into "I AM DEEPLY TRAUMATIZED WOMYN NEED TO FEEL SAFE HERE" PC bullshit in response and how "scary" it was.

If you look the the video you can plainly see his elbow go directly into that woman's stomach because she reacts to it.

Nobody is saying how scary it was, we're talking about how retarded it is to physically move a person's location. You don't do that shit.

He didn't do shit, don't side with the feminists you cuck.

Isn't that the queen's job?

He's a tough guy.

lel he was probably baked right there

#cruzcrew

man I would give my flat to get my way with him in the ring for 10 rounds. Bare hands... he would not have lasted more dan one hit...

He should resign 2bh

I want Tom MuCuck

Trudeau was just asserting his dominance on the bitch.

Maybe Sup Forums will like him now.

He totally assaulted that woman you cis white male shitlord ffs it's 2016

As much as I think Trudeau is a shit leader and a shit human being, the NDP are known for milking these kinds of things. Their women have done the same thing with other conservative and liberal MPs.

>it's okay to physically grab people

You might be used to it but the rest of us don't tolerate that shit.

I wish, she can't help us now, maybe if we rebuild the empire. But I think we should just start a new empire at this point. We need lots of boats, then we will colonize Greenland and Antarctica. Possibly nuke africa. Who is going to stop us?

youtube.com/watch?v=EQ8B33fse7A&nohtml5=False

and they do not mention that there is a female involved in the headlines ther...

What would it have said if Trump did this?

>Makes me sick

It's okay to grab women in public, in the minds of cucks and muslims committing jihad by immigration.

lol bet this is a real catch 22 for all you trudeau haters, do you call him on it and become one of the hypersensitive people you're always criticizing or do you let it slide and pass up the politician you hate committing what is technically assault? hmmmmm....

please clap

>Who is going to stop us?

1984 has a way of stifling people's ambitions.

Where are you getting hypersensitivity from? It's commonly accepted in the Western world that you don't touch people who don't want to be touched, and you especially don't grab people and force them into another location.

What point are you trying to make? Anyone forcibly grabbing another person is degenerate behaviour.

He's a big guy

He obviously did not hurt anybody, but using physical actions at that level is really bad, much worse then in a court room, and touching anybody in a courtroom gets you kicked out. This looks like a high school or something, really weird.

I swear to god, if I had the power I would just nuke Canada

Please do

You just want an excuse to get naked and sweaty with him don't you?

I don't even know what that statement is supposed to mean. Are you talking about jews?

do it
The only part that bothered me was how much of a baby he was. Storming across the room like that cause he can't control his Parliament

I watched it and it was so minor, stop being a pussy. He didn't even do it intentionally, he was trying to guide/move a guy forward and he slipped a bit and his elbow slightly slid up against a poor little womyn. Also he was trying to move him forward because they were blocking his path intentionally and laughing about it so Trudeau was actually helping to guide the man forward with his permission and accidentally slid into the poor womyn. Like I said, I hate him as much as anybody, but this "I WAS SO SCARED TRAUMATIZED" bullshit is so fucking pathetic and weak, especially when they are intentionally blocking a guy from being able to do his job. Then for the NDP to start yelling "YOU HIT A WOMYN!!!!' like fuck off with that shit.

Trudeau was in the right here, as cucked as he is. The NDP and the people standing in the way are wrong for disrupting the process and you can see the bitch smiling until Trudeau decides he's had enough of that shit.

You first

How pathetic is your country for that to be an issue?

>The only part that bothered me was how much of a baby he was.
same here
at first I thought the video was sped up or something but he was just being an impetuous baby

"Manhandling". Jesus Christ I love how the media always tries to spin shit like this into a full blown fight. Looks like the CBC went to the Megan Kelly school of blowing shit out of proportion.

SJWs always rationalize sexual assault when it comes from their own.

2 parties don't like him

why wouldn't they milk it?

>If you elbow a woman, she wins.

He's actually right in this case

I don't give a shit if he hurt the bitch or not, you don't grab people you fucking idiot.

>he was trying to guide a man forward and he slipping on a banana peel and accidentally extended him arm out just as the woman came rushing in for an autograph

Watch out son, somebody might slip and accidentally move their fist into your face if you say cuck'd up shit like that.

who cares about this guy? he isn't the leader of any important country.

>"What kind of man elbows a woman? It's pathetic! You're pathetic!" Mulcair can be heard on tape shouting at Trudeau.
DAS IT MANE

Are you fucking retarded? He is the pm, he can grab anyone he wants.

based mucuck and his retarded immigration platform

you coulda won if you didn't piss off the muzzies

Different user but thanks, I was looking for this months ago, what a fucking douchebag

Lel, just say I didn't mean to bump you sorry

That's it, story over

They did all seem to be crowding the walk way. Lol it's just so funny how such a little incident can be blown out of proportion.

>"and suggested that the NDP MPs may have been milling about on the floor in order to delay the vote. "It was most unwise of the prime minister to attempt to move along the vote,"

They were all bunched up on the floor laughing and giggling preventing a man (The guy trudeau tried to move forward) from moving forward delaying the vote from happening. Trudeau got pissed off about it and marched into the crowd and grabbed the guy and moved him forward who he later patted on the back (he was trying to help him) in the proccess he accidentally came into contact with a womyn behind him and slightly elbowed her (watch the video it isn't even bad, it's like being brushed up against in a line up)

The other two parties then procceeded to milk the situation claiming Trudeau hit a womyn and was the one being disruptive when all he was trying to do was move the vote forward. Again, I fucking hate Trudeau too, but he isn't even in the wrong here. He had the balls to stand up against the NDP who were trying to delay the vote, the girl that got hit should not have been standing there laughing trying to delay the vote from happening.

You are the real cuck if you think he was manhandling anybody, he was HELPING a guy move forward and the guy APPRECIATED it. Watch the fucking video and look at the context of the story next time.

That must hurt, getting called pathetic by an NDP

This is some Michelle Fields shit

That must be why everyone hated Harper. He didn't exercise the Prime Minister's right.

soon our parliament will reach verhovna rada levels
youtube.com/watch?v=JUcyRZynzi4

Fuck Canada how did you go from Rob Ford to this cunt?

>based mucuck and his retarded immigration platform
yfw you realize the Liberals have surpasses his immigration goals

The NDP wanted 1%... The Liberals have already passed it at 1.15% growth this year lmao

Go make me some kebab with some little girls inside your fucking cuck. I'm ashamed that we even descended from you.

>NDP MP Tracey Ramsey said the prime minister swore as he approached Brown and the opposition benches. "He said get the bleep out of the way," she said, adding Trudeau "violently" grabbed Brown.
I thought weedman was a lamb but turns out he's becoming violent. Why so?

Jesus Christ you're an idiot aren't you?

As Prime Minister why would be put himself in that position? He should have let the NDP act like the children they are instead of grabbing somebody like an idiot for the entire world to see and deconstruct.

He's making himself look like a child who can't control anything and you're making yourself look retarded by defending the cocksucker. "He slipped."

Rob Ford was only ever a mayor.

Speaking of that, I don't know how all the curry niggers and SJW fags in Toronto managed to elect someone halfway decent.

hes moderate :^)

Trudeau in his own words:

"No man has a right to ever touch a woman, purposely or by accident. The very act of hurting a woman is one which is unforgivable and as a feminist I believe these sorts of men should pay the ultimate price and forfeit office, money, and freedom."

Regressive Justin needs to be removed from power and hanged for his abhorrent display of misogyny.

>forfeit office, money, and freedom
My sides. Thats his career finished.

Ask Naheed Nenshi for some.

I love Trudeau, he stands up for what he believes in and he's more of a man than most of these r9k losers on here will ever be. You pieces of shit hate him because he wants to help people from war torn areas.

Talking shit? How did you end up having a Muslim mayor in your capitol

Typical woman not getting out of harm's way and then becoming collateral damage to a man fight and then accusing the man of intentionally hitting her.

Seriously she totally could've moved back a bit. Bitches like her position themselves to be in those tight spots so that they DO get hit and they have something to bitch more about. They're Masochistic Opportunistic Manipulators (M.O.Ms)

>Rob Ford

Rob Ford was the mayor of a city, not Prime Minister of the country.

IDIOT!!!

Harper
>Signed NAFTA

Trudeau
>Disaster

For fuck's sake. Canada may never have a decent Prime Minister.