Is it possible for Xanax to cause a speech impediment?

Is it possible for Xanax to cause a speech impediment?

I've been unable to finish sentences as of late. It's hard to describe but I'll start a sentence and then I can't say a word. People are starting to notice and i'm being treated as if I were retarded, very annoying.

I've never had this condition and I think it started when I began crushing xanax and snorting them. Are they fucking up something in my brain?

Other urls found in this thread:

benzo.org.uk/manual/index.htm
drugs.com/xanax.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Straight up part of the reason I stopped benzos altogether. That and my memory was fucked.

>People are starting to notice and i'm being treated as if I were retarded, very annoying.

well fucking duh. you're literally slowing your brain down to tard levels and you're wondering why people are treating you like you're a tard?

Fucking dumbass druggie. Benzos aren't worth it.

Exactly the same fucking thing is happening to me. I do not know how to quit this shit, man. I want to, but every time I stop I go crazy and start sweating and a million other strange things.

It's a fucking narcotic. Of course it's gonna mess you up. Just stop doing drugs like a autist before you have to apply for mental disability and take more of my tax dollars.

>Is it possible for Xanax to cause a speech impediment?

This is like the 12th Xanax thread in 24 hours. What's up?

>Taking meds for slowing down thoughts and to fight dissorders
>Complaining about said effect
Hmm, are you still on xanax?

Does anybody know how to quit these fucking pills? It seems impossible. Fuck

Xanax is a huge problem in Australia right now.
All of the local rappers have been pushing it extremely hard and the youth have got hooked.
Kinda hard to notice though because they were all retarded to begin with.

xanax has short half-life. That's what makes klonopin threads much more infrequent.

>hey Sup Forums, lately I noticed my health falling to shit, but I don't know why
>is it possible that my rampant abuse of Benzos is having consequences?

No shit, dumbass. What did you expect, that you're just eating too much broccoli? That it's just the full moon? No dude, it's 100% the drugs.

YES ITS THE DRUGS

>Is it possible for Xanax to cause a speech impediment?
>I've been unable to finish sentences as of late. It's hard to describe but I'll start a sentence and then I can't say a word. People are starting to notice and i'm being treated as if I were retarded, very annoying.
>I've never had this condition and I think it started when I began crushing xanax and snorting them. Are they fucking up something in my brain?
Candleja...

OP here

Guess it is the Xanax. I'm not unable to stop, I do have full control but my life is just so boring. I'm trying to save money to get out of this shithole Texas so I don't want to spend any cash. Everyday it's the same thing: eat, work, shit, sleep. Xanax is like a fast forward button. I'm conscious on Monday and in a blink of an eye it's already Friday and I have no memory of it but I always stick to the schedule.

And before you go hurr durr drugs are expensive, I get white xanax for $1 a pop and $2 a pop for green/yellow. Way cheaper and stronger than weed.

My buddy killed himself a few months back because he knew the benzos got him and he couldn't come back. At least that's my theory. He was my best friend for over ten years. I'm gonna miss him.

More publicity needs to be made about benzo addiction. A whole generation is dying to this shit.

>Xanax
Be happy, benzos are hard to quit. will take you two months per year taken. Go to a different doc for withdrawal. Alpra sometimes help, other times you need to be fixated.

I've gotten that with dissociatives, not benzos. I remember trying to tell someone it felt like I had a centipede wrapped around my spine, mandibles around my neck, cutting me off every 4 syllables or so

Don't know about that, but your guaranteed too have liver issues at this point. Abusing xanax is stupid. Too much damage for the effect of just doing another shot of vodka.

Sorry, but meaning of fixated please. It is like dosing it off or something?

>Alpra sometimes help
Isn't that just a cheaper knock-off with the same benzos as ingredients.

or maybe degenerate fucktards could not abuse drugs that do irreparable damage to their bodies.

or maybe they should and them killing themselves makes sure that their trash genes dont fuck up the pool.

Because they're fucking profitable cunt. You can bullshit a prescription for them, pick up 50 tablets for $9.50 then sell them to idiots for $3 per pill.

Just start snorting speed and coke to reverse those effects, fucking retard.

>this condition and I think it started when I began crushing xanax and snorting them

Consequences, from my drug abuse? It's more likely than you think.

It is less potent, europe basically uses it as xanax withdrawal.
You wouldn't like it, but you have four different ways of withdrawal: the swizz methods of electro shocks (I hate that one), the us version of AA meetings, the northern european one with exchange meds and reduced medication and the hard line of captivating you in a bed in a retardation clinic.

Yeah lmfao you are retarded. Xanax is such a fucking bum drug XD

Meth gives me eczema outbreaks and coke is a fucking scam.

easy fix is to just take that handful

I've been through Xanax withdrawal. I had seizures bad enough it broke my shoulder and I had to have emergency surgery. Withdrawals lasted months, I wanted to die. My memory is fucked permanently.

DON'T GO COLD TURKEY.

Have your doctor move you to a longer acting benzo like Valium. It takes longer to leave your system. Get one of those big month long pill dispensers and make a plan with your doctor on tapering off the Valium one day at a time.

This is the Ashton manual: benzo.org.uk/manual/index.htm

Find a doctor who will follow this guide to getting off benzos.

Most rehab centers will take the worst heroin and crack addicts, but will not accept benzo addicts because the withdrawals last for MONTHS and there is a good chance the addict will die. It almost happened to me.

Good luck and heed my advice, I've been there and it nearly killed me.

No, you just stammer.
T. Stammering autist

You have to lower the dosage you are taking SLOWLY over a period of a few months. It is the only safe way. Remember never to go back up to the amount you were taking because you have to start all over again.

Dont take meth, just plain old amfetamine.
If you think coke is a scam you prob haven't had the right stuff.
But if you don't want to take those then take large amounts of ritalin and coffee together with ketamine and you're good to go!

Benzos are not narcotics.

Yes.
Don't fuck with Xanax. I've seen this condition in strippers.

I take that, but never more than 2 or 3 days in a row, and only as needed, so a 30 tab bottle lasts me months.

My doctor has explained the dangers to me very clearly.

Shit b8 m8

Bunch of fucking little faggot kids swiping pills from mommys prescription itt.

Xanax is hardly recreational. It makes you feel nothing and will actually take away euphoria and the high body buzzes that come from opiates or an indica bud strain. The only way it is remotely recreational is if you use a bit before drinking to cut back on alcohol consumption.

Valium is the only benzo that has recreational potential and that's part of the reason why it's been mostly replaced with xanax and Ativan as a frequently prescribed anti anxiety medicine.

Stick to using it for anxiety, to help you sleep or for amphetamine crashes. Also what kind of retard snorts xanax versus just swallowing them? I'll bet the same kind of retard who injects marijuanas.

OP, do this.

I'm not spending $50 on a lil baggy that lasts me an hour. It's a scam

I don't even know where to find ant of the shit you just mentioned. The closest thing I can get are ecstasy's but most of them are dirty pills that make me take a huge shit.

Your doctor said nothing about snorting it into your face.

i know a girl that OD'd on xanax and shed had a speech impediment ever since

benzos are not a narcotic

drugs.com/xanax.html

Yes he did.

Is there some way to do the opposite?
To make my brain faster?

The kind of retard who likes getting the most out of their drugs.

1 snorted xanax = 4 orally taken xanax

3 dollars a pill? in australia?
thats 2005 US prices. if theyre getting them for $3, thats a steal

Which of you is right?

I didn't know your Doctor was so siiick

yeah, stop snorting xanax

Both?

this troll shit is posted in every thread, so random!

The one saying taper off using Valium under a doctor's supervision using the Ashton method.

Weed is not fucking you up the way xans is, is it?
That's why the shit is expensive

For mein my area, Street amphetamine is incredibly hard to find these days because meth is readily available and tweakers prefer the cheaper and stronger meth versus more expensive amphetamine powder.

Adderall, dexadrine and vyvanse is more readily available and, for most people, the closest you can get to actual amphetamine without going to meth.

Yes. Here in chicago xans are a big thing and some people take like 5 tabs at once and completely lose all ability to speak, sometimes even walk. although i haven't heard of anyone dying i have heard of people going completely tard while off that shit

Those first 2 sentences aren't even a good lie. You must be pretty dumb if you think you mean it.

Thanks for answering. Isn't Valium gonna make it worse? Sorry, but I am really into this shit and need to stop. Been doing them for years and if I do not take at least 4mg a day, I start shaking. I had read Clonazepam helps.

Yeah, except it doesn't work like that.

Got some sources for that claim?

Dude, there is ZERO reason to snort a benzo.

Anyway, Aphasia is a withdrawal effect from Benzos. So if you are snorting a bunch of Xanax for two or three days in a row and then just stop, then yeah, it could possibly cause Aphasia.

Orrrr, you have legit anxiety problems and that's what's causing you to have trouble talking.

Psychiatrist b/ro here.

good argument strategy.
tell him he's wrong, then ask him to prove why he's wrong

Use the slow withdrawal. Everything else will prolly kill or damage you. If not from merica, doctors will help you.
Valium withdrawal is easier than benzos, benzos take two months per year taken.

God I fucking hate you little faggot kids so much.

Xanax is not water soluble and snorting them is worthless. The effects you get from snorting is from the drip. If you think snorting it is actually somehow stronger despite not being water soluble then you are a retard experiencing placebo and power of suggestion along with however much of the xanax made it to your stomach.

He is wrong and I want to know where he saw such an asinine claim.

> does drug mess up brain?
OH I DUNNO OP WHAT DO YOU THINK

I've heard taking a large amount at once in a painkiller cocktail reverses the effects

My source is me. If I get a stronger high from snorting than from orally taking them then i'm going to fucking snort them. Swallowing xanax is a waste IMO.

I've met idiots who claim that snorting doesn't do shit so I force them to snort one and they end up completely retarded to a point they can't even walk.

You don't need no fucking source, just try it yourself.

You have got to be the dumbest motherfucker alive or a troll.

Thank you. How much would be a safe amount to start reducing? Say 1/4 of what you are taking, for example? Or is this too much for a person that has been taking them for 8 years (me) .

>snorting them

Ur fucking retarded if ur snorting them. What an idiot. No wonder why people look at u like ur retarded. Xanex is a drug u dont snort u idiot. It absolutely does nothing for u to snort them besides slow down the process. Idiots everywhere.

>Just melt holes in your brain by putting that shit directly through the mucous membrane to your brain.

Enjoy pushing shopping carts your whole life retard.

And what amount (or percentage of amount currently taking) you mean by 2 months per year taken? Thanks

Read what I wrote. Xanax leaves your system very fast, that's why withdrawal hits so hard. Valium lasts longer in your system so tapering is easier. Read the Ashton manual posted it goes into times and exacts doses to get you clean.

benzo.org.uk/manual/index.htm

Then try it yourself you fucking mongoloid. All you retards claiming it doesn't do anything are just getting your facts from google but don't even have the balls or income to get a xanax, crush it, and snort it.

The Xanax is slowing your brain down, the only reasonable solution is to take meth to speed your brain up

Ok. Thank you. I will. This shit already ruined my marriage, my job, and it is ruining my entire life.

>raging over obvious troll

Good luck. You have a hard road ahead but you'll make it and take your life back.

I'm not op

I hope I make it. This is a living hell. My entire life goes around those pills. This is horrible. Thank you.

its a jew drug made to reduce your ability and birth rates.
you are depressed because the environment is shit and you have no future. there is no chem unbalance in your mind, xanax is just s repressing drugs that represses your true self.
you wont be able to process any emotion when on thi sdrugs and wil be stuck in this emotionally limbo frozen by the drugs stil festering away at your mind whilst causing things like degradation of the mind as it is a chemical eating at your mind stopping processes that are no dying of

yeah they are fucking australlia up, stop being so gullible and naive, this world is out to get you. there are no bears or lions, its much worse. there are jews out to get you.

>SNORTING XANAX

snort benzos is entirely unnecesary. if you want it to hit you faster then put them under your tongue. this is not cocaine lmao.

That's the stupidest shit i've ever heard. Xanax tastes like shit, why the fuck would I do that?

Besides I never said it hits you faster by snorting you mongoloids. It hits you HARDER. At first you feel no effect and you'll start regretting it because you'll feel a burning sensation on your throat. Everything you drink will taste like xanax. 40-60 minutes later you'll be knocked the fuck out.

you'll never win an argument with idiots. let them waste their money.

For the anons who go through withdraws,how long after you take your last pill do they kick in?

For me within a day.

as a recovered xanax addict, I can attest that you will in fact make it. And as others have told you, it will take about 2 to 3 months for every year taken. If you abuse it recreationally (i.e. with alcohol) I would also recommend cessation of alcohol consumption as It's going to affect the regulation of production of Seretonin/ gamma-Aminobutyric acid which the lack of is currently causing you to feel like shit.

Dumbass, youre just eating the xanax dripping from inside your nose.

Dude, valium is a benzo.

Thank you for those words. At least I do not drink. But I cannot even take a shower without taking a Xanax first. I run out of breath and it is all downhill from there. Again, I hope I can make it. Thank you again.