i see evolution
if see evolution therefore god doesn't exist

so evolution cant be made by god
why not?

Look how ugly she was in 2, god saved her in 3

my point

because the bible says god created Adam
as a complete human being 7000 years ago

evolution took billions of years to happen and it goes against what the bible says

>atheism
>immorality

All that prepotent ignorance born of superstitious religious dogmas...

thats because the bible is a realy huge book written by mean
there are many lies in it especially in the old testament
but the mayority of the teachings of jesus is true

And god is a powerful winged blue unicorn
why not?

It's a giant blue crow, but it's valid

why the fuck should I care?!

Jesus was a Jewish guerrilla fighter against the Roman occupation that eventually became a religious myth in an ultra-religious society

What's happening here?

the jewish people were generally left alone though. hell, the real reason the romans cared about early christians is because they actively refused the idea of any other god but their own. had they paid lip service, like every other start up religion back then, there would have been no persecutions.

If God created Adam and Eve as first humans, where the fuck did Cain's wife come from?

i don't know

oh look what I found

I think you know the answer to that question

Wrong, evolution theory does not clash with the Bible at all, big bang theory does. God created man and all of the animals as complete creatures in the beginning, from those creatures, natural selection and genetic imperfection brought on by sin began to take effect, shaping the animals, and ourselves to become better suited to our environment as a whole while weeding out week genes.

evolution is a cruel process of creation, natural selection is uncaring and vicious, humans evolved by the pain and suffering of countless beings

and what about all of the diseases on earth? they evolved too, is god responsible for their existence as well?

No I don't. She came out of fucking nowhere, she has no backstory in the bible, she just suddenly is.

>because the bible says god created Adam
Bible was written by simple men, how do you know it actually IS God's word?

She's Adam and Eve daughter ?

Not listed as theirs.