Got drunker than usual yesterday and got a tattoo. can any Sup Forumsro tell what its supposed to be...

got drunker than usual yesterday and got a tattoo. can any Sup Forumsro tell what its supposed to be? I know obviously but I'm not sure im pleased with the results

check my trips btw

the fuck is it? a mechanical heart? convoluted as fuck fam

yeah, a steampunk heart on my sleeve

It's supposed to be some sort of mechanical heart?

Not the worst I've ever seen, bud.

Although I wouldn't want that one either, so I get it. Don't sweat it too hard, there are way worse places you could've got it, and you might even grow to like it in time.

Worse case scenario you laser or cover up.

It legit looks like a pile of trash

Looks more like a crushed up car engine than a heart

i got it because my baby sister got out of usmc bootcamp and wanted a tat, so she got the same one i got as a boot, an eagle globe and anchor with a grateful dead skull

Looks like shit and you look like a dimwit. What a fucking awful, cringey tattoo concept too. It's like a permanent fedora that you can't un-tip.

Junk heart. Not bad. I kinda dig it.

im sure yours are far superior...

Looks like Bender finally found a suicide booth that worked.

So you're white trash as well as a dimwit, that explains a lot about this poor decision. Have fun looking like a loser and making people instantly respect you less any time somebody asks you what your god-awful tattoo is/means.

What tattoos? Do you assume everybody just has tattoos or something or that all the people who do similarly lack the self control to not fuck themselves up?

I spent my 20s im Afghanistan killin bodies for faggots like you

thanks

*I was dumb enough to enlist in the guard because I couldn't figure out any other way to pay for college and I spent a year in a sandbox blowing up sandpeople wedding parties and masturbating in a port-a-shitter. Or, I was a POG.

POGs are ppl too, but why choose the Nasty Guard and be a tampon?

looks like a motorcycle crashed up a robot's ass at mach speed

shit tattoo/10 sorry OP

you sound like a loser

checkout that fucking dandruff !!!