WOW! I can't believe it! Bang!Howdy is on steam! and WHAT DID YOU SAY? FREE TO PLAY? OMG...

WOW! I can't believe it! Bang!Howdy is on steam! and WHAT DID YOU SAY? FREE TO PLAY? OMG, THIS IS THE MOMENT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! Let's all go play! we can create a gang and call it the 4channers or something ;) ;)

we could play all sorts of ranked games together! imagine how fun that would be! a community as big as ours! playing the SAME GAME! WOW!

We could wear a Sup Forums GANG UNIFORM! that would be so amazing and FUN! o golly! I look forward seein' all my new partners once we start!

What would you want to do first??? visit The Saloon in Frontier Town? or will ye be beating them scoundrel bounties if ya dare!??? arr

Oh boy! we could also play some Forest Guardians?? I mean what's more important than protecting the forest guys! we can't let this earth die, I mean we only have one of the earths! so let's SAVE IT TOGETHER! but first we will have to meet at the Indian Trading Post! ;)

No one cares about your autism, OP.

Cowboys? Are you fucking 9?

This is legit the most cringy fucking autistic thing I've seen. Down vote this game.

We could take over peoples TERRITORIES in LAND GRAB! ARR! since we've already taken over reddit and 9gag, who says we can't take over THESE BASTARDZZZ as well with all our hackers and such..

I thought I've seen some stupid spam but this shit takes the cake.

For a free game for kids, it looks alright.

All of ye mean nothing! these dandys already have FFJ, we don't stand a chance! we must GROUP UP against these dandies! Five Fingered Jack has already made a big name for himself in the Howdy community! YE BETTER WATCH OUT!

Indeed it is me laddey! arr! we then head on ye way over here! and become the Greensuit we all need!

What the hell is this

Some autistic fuck thinking he's funny.

Which one will be yer favorite unit! the Shotgunner is a close range fighter! deals heavy damage but first... you must get close ;)

or will it be the Sharpshooter! if yer enemy has a gold nugget! then you can snipe the nugget of their head whilst they have it! arr!

I'm confused though. If he/she wants people to play with, just ask. This feels like advertising or something.

Maybe yer gettin' a bit lonely? well no more will it be so! in Bang Howdy ye will be havin' a girlfriend in no time!

arr me be Slowhand Dan, I'm sold!

Arr, and the game is already on steam for all of ye!

Maybe you have been wanting to fight Billy the Kid?
well say no more!
In Bang Howdy you can re-live the golden days of the Wild West!

Now get off ye tranny, BBC, cuck, chubby, gfur, sfur, futa and penis threads! and get yer arse over to BANG! Hooowdaay partner!