Marriage material Sup Forums?

>Marriage material Sup Forums?

>Pros: great in bed
>kind, for the most part
>great sense of humor and gets me
>wants to have several kids (pro or con I'm undecided)
>great in bed and loves to be fukked.
>has good morals
Nice tidy pussy.
>good higene
>I find her physically attractive

Cons: her semi-shit their English shits me at times.
She can be thoughtless at times (bordering on greedy)
Low income in my country and while has a degree in her own country, is struggling here to pass bc said poor English skills.
I can see that if we marry, she will get pregnant and then 100% reliant on me for income and once she goes back to work, best I can see her doing as a worker in a kiddies daycare or a nursing home.

What do Sup Forums?

Pic related.

>

wat do? more pics of those yummy soles

Well shes ugly. So there's that.

>Marriage material Sup Forums?
>gook
no.

1. Stop being a kiniow tightwad motherfucker. Since when shouldn't a man provide? It's what a man does. He provides. Gus Fring knew this, so why don't you?

2. Everything about her is perfect except her English? Then why don't you HELP her with her English you stupid prick? Or better yet, why don't you learn her language AND help her learn English?

3. What may seem thoughtless is not always thoughtless. Sometimes it's down to cultural difference and it's as simple as that.

4. Marriage is a social construct. It's better to "marry" her in an Asian country where you don't always have to actually marry legally, just do the ceremony and everyone's happy.

5. Marriage shouldn't even exist, but since it does, and it comes with huge social and legal obligations, you should be basing that decision on something more than just physical attractiveness, good hygiene and a tidy pussy.

Jesus Christ, what is wrong with kids these days?

ps. She's hot and totally fuckable. You should fuck that lady.

Stop drinking so much trayvon.

Also the only point that made sensed we've been together for a year and still makes some of the same mistakes I pick her up on daily (in a polite way). Mostly low vocabulary and especially pronunciation.

We Fuk daily u dumb Fuk.

>I find her physically attractive
lol

Does she enthusiastically take it up the ass? There's your answer.

She lets me but only one or two times a month. I prefer her pussy anyway but it's nice to change it up.

Pic related.

It's funny that you're saying all that shit about her having poor English, when she's obviously educated and has a degree, while you struggle mightily with your native language.

Your grammar, spelling, and punctuation all suck big time.

Learning a foreign language takes time and effort. At least she's trying to improve herself.

You're just a lazy fuck who doesn't want to spend your money. Literally what you are most worried about is that you'll have to spend money supporting her and your offspring.

Really, if I were you, I would just kill myself already.

Hehe jealous neckbeard detected.

Who needs to kill themself?

Also my grammar is on point fag, but who gives a Fuk about proofreading when typing on phone. Nice trolling. Made me reply. 1/10.

That's a pretty decent deal, especially if the girl doesn't like it.

Why would I be jealous of some poor faggot who has to work for a living and is stupid enough to live in some "first world" country? Also somebody who thinks marriage is something you do to ensure your pussy supply doesn't disappear? You're immature and you show sociopathic tendencies. She has so many good points and you're hung up about something really stupid.

A word to the not-so-wise about your little girlfriend: do what you need to with her, then broom her fast!

like user said, stay with her, not marry, at least not legally especially if in USA. Otherwise, If you accept that she will raise your kids and you will work for that, it's a good deal; anyway you don't want her to work all day so your kids would be raised by a nurse, that would make no sense. If she has good morals, I'd say go for it, maybe offer actual english lesson but if she doesn't lear from the basics you teach her, maybe try learn her language first
Also, you pretty much succeded in life so far from what I red, don't fuck it up

Looks like a dude what are you gay?

Much nicer than her face for sure

I have an Asian wife and it's dope. But we both speak each other's languages because we're not lazy fucking retards.

If her nips aren't like ugly black beans now show them

this

If you don't then there's surely other guys who will. And then you will die alone after a lifetime of regret.

con : she"s a chink and ur offspring will be half chink , so if u manage to produce boys they will have microdicks and probably get depressed

Weak bait. Clearly a fuking dude. But if ur a liberal then go for it.