/brit/

RIP in Peace Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/dublin-landlord-argues-with-african-who-just-burned-down-his-property/
youtube.com/watch?v=GYmOacUKaII
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1938–39_German_expedition_to_Tibet
youtube.com/watch?v=iDCn0lGhaLg
bbc.com/news/uk-wales-mid-wales-39799023
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Another great German gone.

Who?

"I don't think a prostitute is more moral than a wife, but they are doing the same thing."

9 seconds late lad. We're in here

Least, this one don't cause another great war.

*does a dance *

haha weeeeeee

FOY

>Shitty yank OP
>Shitty yank meme

Based Philip is literally dead, this is a time for actual Brits to come together

Shut up, Emu.

FOY

don't like yanks, they are shit

working at a border currency exchange made me legitimately despie them

>Be yank
>Don't fuck off

Dis he actally die?

Him or Liz

Palace are having an emergency meeting rn

Phil is kill

When the Queen dies all fiddle recitals in Canada are to immediately cease until the next monarch is crowned. That's the law. Isn't that doopin mental?

god save the queen
o
d

s
a
v
e

t
h
e

q
u
e
e
n

Where did you get this info?
I've never heard of this before...

Lads

why do you hate him so much

eating: kentucky fucked chicken

was in the national post

love a bit of dirty bird myself. tobasco chicken?

On the xanax

Need the old willy chewed

It would be extremely painful

can't say

How do you think will they take the news?

He's dead lads

Not a single reputable source has picked up the Buckingham Palace story, just a bunch of shitty tabloids

Cypriot lad.
The royal family is Saxe Gothe

Put another gourd on their willy and another bone through their nose prolly.

Phil is not dead

For chew

Buckingham Palace is expected to address the media at 8

"Still throwing spears?" (Question put to an Australian Aborigine during a visit in March 2002)
"If a cricketer, for instance, suddenly decided to go into a school and batter a lot of people to death with a cricket bat, which he could do very easily, I mean, are you going to ban cricket bats?" (in 1996, amid calls to ban firearms after the Dunblane shooting)
"How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to get them through the test?" (Speaking to a driving instructor in Oban, Scotland)
"It looks as if it was put in by an Indian." (in 1999, referring to an old-fashioned fuse box in a factory near Edinburgh)
"You are a woman, aren't you?" (in 1984, in Kenya, to a native woman who had presented him with a small gift)
"You can't have been here that long - you haven't got a pot belly." (in 1993, to a Briton in Budapest, Hungary)
"Aren't most of you descended from pirates?" (in 1994, to an islander in the Cayman Islands)
"You managed not to get eaten, then?" (in 1998, to a student who had been trekking in Papua New Guinea)
"If it has got four legs and it is not a chair, if it has got two wings and it flies but is not an aeroplane, and if it swims and it is not a submarine, the Cantonese will eat it." (at a 1986 World Wildlife Fund meeting)
"Brazilians live there” (On key problems facing Brazil)
"Do you know they have eating dogs for the anorexic now?" (Sharing a joke with a blind, wheelchair-bound girl with a guide-dog)
"In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation."
'Ever been on a plane before? It was just like that.' (To the leader of Paraguay when asked how his flight was)
'Deaf? I'm not surprised with that bloody racket!' (To a class of deaf children sat next to a brass band)
'Do you have a licence for that?' (To a man in a motorized wheelchair)
'If you stay here much longer you'll all be slitty-eyed.' (To British students in China during Royal visit there in 1986.)

Right

He lives on in our hearts

RIP

They already said both are alive and well

dailystormer.com/dublin-landlord-argues-with-african-who-just-burned-down-his-property/

>Dublin: Landlord Argues with African Who Just Burned Down His Property

*waterboards you*

gonna tell me?

Beautiful

That classic, polite and elegant British racism is dying out and it's quite sad, really

My granddad says similar things lel

The best bants.

It was a staffer who said "as far as he knows."

kek

people should be killed around age 70 when they're no longer useful anyway

including yourself once you get there?

no lol

>"If it has got four legs and it is not a chair, if it has got two wings and it flies but is not an aeroplane, and if it swims and it is not a submarine, the Cantonese will eat it." (at a 1986 World Wildlife Fund meeting)
Screaming

I'm putting my money on a murder-suicide

ill be useful far longer than that

cant say that for the normie runts tho

"We don't come to Canada for our health. We can think of other ways of enjoying ourselves." - Phil

leafs btfo

Chris Benoit style?

youtube.com/watch?v=GYmOacUKaII

Got a job in a brothel lads

(i do the landry)

fuck perfidious albion and fuck british people

how do brits live so long

it must be the tea

lily pads out

miss the day of the ol' horse and carriage. nothing romantic about BLACKED cars rolling on up.

We drink Aryan blood

They still have it for pageantry type stuff

Doing a read

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1938–39_German_expedition_to_Tibet

"I am nothing but a bloody amoeba. I am the only man in the country not allowed to give his name to his own children." - the Duke of Edinburgh

the queen smothered phil to death with a corgi

will popular support for the monarchy crumble after Elizabeth?

The corgis are in the enclosed pool area

youtube.com/watch?v=iDCn0lGhaLg

>"Brazilians live there" (On key problems facing Brazil)
absolutely howling

That Liz and her amphetamines, she did grow up in WWII you know

Hopefully

the smiths are reuniting

absolutely appalling bants from the international community

can you drink your own blood and not get any infectious shit?

asking for my m8 inside my head

thats never happening

It might even renew it. Especially if Charles was skipped and it went to William.

Cuck

bbc.com/news/uk-wales-mid-wales-39799023

l-lads we have confirmation

says the sheed who wants to destroy a british institution

thailad more like cuntwad

i want to buy some weed, but the last time i bought some i had to smoke a joint with the dealer and he took me for a drive around his white trash neighbourhood in his hoopty '82 dodge pickup truck saying shit like "are you feel scared yet? don't worry i'm not taking you to a house full of guys lol" i was so fucking scared.

>wales-mid-wales
Don't even need to open this to know you're being silly

is she really dead

it's only like 6am in the UK so this must be a big deal right? with all these reporters getting up in the middle of the night to get the story out

I'm no sheed but yeah it should be destroyed

find a better dealer

coworker heard me talking to myself

worried to go into work tomorrow

mr.burns?

>I'm no sheed but yeah it should be destroyed

She's sleeping, not dead

the eternal *nglo

Give him the benefit of the doubt, he's probably some edgy Marxist student that doesn't care about tradition, yet.

think my mates are getting bored of me

just shoot the place up a few days earlier than you were planning

Dye your hair florescent green and adopt a catchphrase.

implying there's a difference

me and my mates are getting a bit bored of this one loser in our group