texastribune.org/2017/04/25/texas-politicians-business-leaders-urge-fed/
csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

pottery

good hopefully it wipes new york off the map

bump

I hope it skips a day and hits on 9/11

Great news. Cannot wait. Fuck New York City.

When the filename is hurricane Harvey 2017

yeah so your economy can plunge into depression levels and getting commodities will be hard with a lot of grief stricken panicking sheep. also if the worse occurs, expect big figures and price gouging. it will effect the world's economy

> after 11:00 pm the wee hours of the morning on 9/11

San Francisko needs hurricane the most

just general hurricane picture mate

as long as all new yorkers are gone ill deal with it

for sure. definitely. 100%.

not gonna happen, we deflect hurricanes like a champ
mark my words it aint coming here

yeah, sandy didn't totally wreck us a few years ago, we deflected it.

Last 5 runs of the gfs has it going right up the chesapeake. Being from baltimore i hope this changes

a strange 'coincidence' than a seawall was proposed for Houston by a number Texas politicians just a few months earlier.
texastribune.org/2017/04/25/texas-politicians-business-leaders-urge-fed/

was talking about florida most models going there

No they arent

ah florida. i was right near the worst part of charlie, a couple miles from punta gorda.

i was wrecked out of my mind on an epic IV coke and oxy binge, and went outside for a walk in the worst part of the storm. it was loads of fun.

yea only 4 out of 6
are you really that dumb?

user why do you hate me :'( i live here

fuck yeah, I stayed home during matthew
skimmed right by me by just a few miles
hardly got hit by anything
everyone else bailed out of here
pussies

That would be sweet!
>based nature finishing what the muslims started

you just need a little shower from a hurricane
clean those streets off a bit

Ive looked at cmc gfs euro gfs para jma and they all go right up the chespeake are you really that dumb? I dont just look at the hurricane prediction center

Bitch, fuck your shit.

NY anons make sure to let people know

i also liked how right after a storm, all the power would be out, no one was on the road, and any police that were actually on duty were otherwise occupied, so you could tear down i-75 like crazy... i made miami to tampa in 2h30m one time driving 150+mph the whole time

Need help Sup Forums please.

Marijuana Addiction?

Ive been smoking off and on since i was 15 im 24 now. All I seem to think about is weed and how I can make money to get it.

Whenever I get a gram or two Im so happy and I conserve it as long as I can but when I run out it feels like death. I have no motication or drive or anything. Ive been dealing with this over the past few years. every dollar I get goes towards marijuana its destroying my life.

Life feels dull without weed. Advice please? God bless you all.

What type if vehicle/engine?
Post pics pls.

start doing other shit fag.. you have too much time i guess since you have time to get high all day

I hope it doesn't come to Maine but considering half of our problems are imported from from NY it probably will

2001 mustang gt; V8.. stock it was limited to 150 but if you took the limiter off it could get a bit more.
i don't have any pics handy i sold it over a decade ago.

The center looks like an eye

that might be why they call it the eye

Can't track it that far ut, this is lies.

Thnks!

Guise, it almost seems like those hurricanes are dodging Mexico and only hitting the US...

NO YOU'RE A LIAR

weather modification
Owning the Weather by 2025
csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf

under trump we keep getting these hurricanes that keep hitting heavily black populated areas.

do you really believe that this is just a coincidence?

I hope it hits florida
south florida
I want more time off work

meteorology and wind patter prediction often use a bit of maths called vector fields and differential equations. this is a methematical guess but is not 100% perfect

digits and it wipes jew York off the map with the strongest being on September 11th

houston is predominately white

Who the fuck names a place "Cheesecake"
Murica...

Yeah, Trump's such a racist that he's controlling these hurricanes. That's totally it user, you've figured it out.

Trips for a high didu death count

Except he won Texas and Florida? Why would he damage the possibility of a reelection??

learn to read EUROCUCK

jew

I dont deserve this...I'm from nyc and I voted for trump wtf

>I'm from nyc and I voted for trump
thats two strikes
I hope Irma rapes your state good

I said chesapeake you illiterate euro trash. Where the fuck did you learn how to read?

I live in nj fuck you ny fags. eat shit

"Cheesecake"

u wot m8?

Are we sure it's gonna hit the East Coast like these images suggest? I live directly on the beach of Delaware. Not looking foward to this bullshit.

>

You realize you'll get slammed too right

It's gonna make landfall here in Fort Myers gonna lose power again for weeks gonna be sleeping in 100+ degree heat at night.
2005 was the last time my area got hit by a bad hurricane.

Mmmm, that sounds delicious right now. Though this damn heatwave in California would cause it to melt into mush in an instant.

That is why he seems so angry.

why don't you like hurricanes?
no work, stay home drink beer get high if you are able to
cozy at home while a storm is outside, go outside for a while get scared go back in

nah it aint going to hit us

Fine by me. The most flood prone areas of NYC are the rockaways and Staten Island. Filled with trump supporters. Just like sandy. Fuck em.

The rest of the city will be fine.

Im literally on the water

That shit will tear me a new one fam

As long as all new yorkers are dead or stuck suckin dick for food ill deal with it. Liberal

>Still thinks muslims did it
Kek

I bet Trump will deal with New York quicker than he will Texans, and then everyone will be upset about it.

He'll probably pay to get his tower fixed before he helps the plebs.

If that's how it happens, I feel like there's a 50-50 chance as to whether the plebs are angry about it or whether they shrug and say "Well, he's a businessman, after all." I mean, the black people will unanimously hate him for it, but there's a good chance the white poor people will give him yet another pass because they know they'd do the same thing in his shoes.

Why do atheists not believe in hurricanes?

I'm supposed to believe black people wouldn't do the same too?

please kill yourself, this meme is cancer

yeah
>a whispering eye

snerk

Wtf r u talkin bout u stupid illiterate cuck..

wow what a hypogriff

CT here, i want it to come. love hurricanes

kek

esquilax

>the US's economy depends on new york
>not realizing our economy depends only on texas
first off texas produces large quantities of not only oil but lumber too.
secondly one of the most industrialized places in the world is in east texas.
and dont forget about the beef exports that come from there.

Thats okay.

moar

i live in upstate and everyone including us fucking hates you because you only cause problems. if it wasn't for us paying your taxes you'd be dead by now

Jews always getting fucked up the ass