Fucking white people

Fucking white people.

When will you learn? When will you listen?

ITT we discuss the cultural and intellectual shortcomings of the caucasian racist race. No whites allowed in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo
grammar-monster.com/lessons/comma_with_dear_hello_and_hi.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Such a troll xDd!1

Dame. I'm no racist, but you'r going to be Alone

It was a shortcoming that whites didn't start slavery.

It was a shortcoming that they ended it.

I'm white and I'm in your thread snowflake! Go fuck a couch. Want better be better.

If nigs didn't want us to apologize for our ancestors then what the hell are reparations?

leftist idiot

I'm white and i'm in your thread dude. We will probably never learn, or listen. White and black separatism (or nationalism if you prefer, which i don't) is a legitimate political position these days.
The only other option as i see it is to fuck each other til we're all one color, which is the option i prefer. But idk if it'll ever happen.

There's a difference between the master/slave dynamic of the conqueror/conquered rather than race/different race. One is dehumanizing. It's easier to view a different race as no more than animals. Not so much with a foe who fought you and lost.
I'd honestly say this change in the master/slave dynamic is what caused slavery in the americas to become unstable.

financial aid and affirmative action programs are systems that benefit niggers and mexicunts, can we dismantle those too?

We need to dtop giving a million dollars to babies born as straight white men.

>dear, white people
>DEAR
>COMMA
What nigger wrote this

America's wealth was not built on slavery. Any wealth slavery created was gone after the civil war. Wealth is built on much more than just labor.

There are no ‘barriers’ keeping black people from prospering in the United States. 93% of homicides against black males are committed by other black males.

The Asian community doesn’t do that, the Jewish community isn’t doing that, the Hispanic community doesn’t do that, and the white Europeans don’t do it either.

Black people are keeping THEMSELVES down and blame white people because they can’t face the fact that black people are an incompetent, useless, feeble race. Blacks use white people as a scapegoat to divert attention away from the way blacks treat each OTHER!

that's inaccurate, whites didn't end slavery; they put an end to it in the Western world.

there are 30 Million slaves in Africa today; 75 times more than the all of the 400k that went to America, and half of those slaves are children.

You're probably not black, op, but let me tell you something regardless.

This divisiveness is not helping anyone

>Black people are keeping THEMSELVES down and blame white people because they can’t face the fact that black people are an incompetent, useless, feeble race.
I was about to agree and expand on your point a little, then your post turned racist.

When you think you have a valid point, leave racism out of it.

Nah. I love my white privilege and easy life. I'll continue enjoying my superiority OP.

racism is thought reflecting reality.
anything else is true ignorance.

white power

this.

Nah. Turn on a TV or browse the internet. These retards have no idea what they want but it's definitely related to whites being ashamed of their ancestors. Faggot.

If they're a different breed or species to label one or the other as inferior is the racism. Although there may be traits that aid in survival in one environment, it will most likely not be suited to all environments. If living under water were the main criterion for survival, a gold fish would be superior to any human. You see how relativistically calling one race superior or inferior is not logical, but rather bias?

i think we should. giving female blacks incentive to breed for money, and male blacks no responsibility for raising children should stop.

>give me reparations or you're bigot scum cracker muh dick
lol okay

Well, niggers never seem to learn anything, so it's not your fault.

Just go back to your fried chicken and watermelon before we fucking lynch your stupid nigger kind.

We should of never gave you freedom, you belong on a chain.

But no issue with white trash benefiting from the same program?

its a paranoia they think the way their ancestors treated minorities is the minorities will treat them if they let go of those oppressive systems

they fail to realize people want equality no one wants to turn around and be genocidal towards them

If you think it's ok to enslave anybody you're worse than the stupid black people you're complaining about

>If living under water were the main criterion for survival, a gold fish would be superior to any human.
i 100% agree. survival in today's world has nothing to do with throwing spears, rape, murder, stealing, or lack of education.

Whats wrong with using the weak to build something great?

That's like saying that using horses to plow our fields is slavery, and that makes me a bad person.

Only difference is horses deserve respect for actually being hard working and loyal.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo
Fuck u

>Expand the welfare state such that all difficulties in my life are trivialized, you have to because you have more money than me

This is what you get when you actually sit down and very patiently try to figure out what these people even want or expect to happen. Try it for yourself if you don't believe me.

The Bulworth approach?

if its removed for blacks it's obviously removed for whites. i don't think i should have to pay 1/3 of my income to any degenerate of any race.

Yet we seem to want to return to that. What do you think will happen after we unleash our nuclear arsenal?

White people will be hiding in their bunkers while the nuggets become supermutants

And I suppose some gibsmedat is going to say that is somehow to be blamed on whites, too.

You think 33% of your income is going to welfare?

And when they decide you're weak?

Oh right, you're white, why would you ever expect that to happen to you? If slavery comes back like this, you will not be exempt just because of your skin color.

"we" don't, assholes like korea and iran are trying.

at my income bracket it is.
60% of taxes go to entitlement programs.

I'll gladly ship niggers back to Africa in exchange for the white south africans.

"We" built a ridiculous, unmaintainable arsenal of nukes across the US. "We" have nearly annihilated ourselves on numerous occasions because of poor containment or human error. It may not be an enemy nuke that destroys the American people, because "we" thought it would be a good idea to produce thousands of nukes in a misguided preventative measure that will likely backfire.

i agree

26,000. only 2 dropped in war. if we need to worry about "containment" its russia we need to watch.

Black people of America seem to segregate themselves. And it's just getting worse. Im sure it's fueled by the media but we just see the black people who act like niggers. Not the black people who contribute to society. There really shouldn't be white people and black people. There should just be people all working together towards a shared goal of a success and prosperity for all

Amen brother

White boy here, no fucks given :)

Nice bait cuck

OP you're a piece of shit racist. You don't want to dismantle anything. You just want to switch the status quo and become like the white man and hold everyone else in thralldom because of
>muh skin color

You know what, fuck the Chinese. That's where all the global funds are. They've been collecting US dollars for so long they have it all. If there's a redistribution of wealth needed then we need it back from them

As a white business owner who lives in a middle class neighborhood, I don't care about the race of my neighbors, my employees, my customers, or the kids who go to school with my kids.

The only thing I really hate,regardless of race, is niggers. Black, white, brown, yellow, or whatever. Ghetto trash is ghetto trash, regardless of whether it comes from the inner city or a trailer park.

this guy gets it

Colonialism man, whitey ruined Africa. They also ruined the countries they didn't go into even more out of spite somehow.

Right.

So many ignorant white people don't understand the problems because they don't suffer themselves. That's called white privilege.

please go harrass Sup Forums.

No they didn't, the ones we didn't go into fell even further because they couldn't figure out to replicate what the whites were doing

I have to pay full price for an education because I'm white. You can go free because you're black.

How is that white privilege?

Most people don't mind making up for the brutal sins of their ancestors. Sorry you're so offended by it.

>Chevelle

Don't know why, but I kek'd

please see OP
Gotta love hypocrisy in action

While the racist system is still in place is it not the moral thing to do?

OP's a newfag. We can detect your kind.

sure, list the systems and we can start

No, just NO. Do some basic research. In the U.S.A., 64% of all federal tax collected goes to the Dept. Of Defense.....the WAR machine.

faggot

"The power of enclosing land and owning property was brought into the creation by your ancestors by the sword; which first did murder their fellow creatures, men, and after plunder or steal away their land, and left this land successively to you, their children. And therefore, though you did not kill or thieve, yet you hold that cursed thing in your hand by the power of the sword; and so you justify the wicked deeds of your fathers, and that sin of your fathers shall be visited upon the head of you and your children to the third and fourth generation, and longer too, till your bloody and thieving power be rooted out of the land." -- Gerrard Wistanley, _A Declaration from the Poor Oppressed People of England_

If only my heritage wasnt so embarrassing

Tiki torches screaming JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US.

Pathetic

>No whites allowed
fuck off nigger

My ancestors fought for the union and freed the slaves. I would love to dismantle what they did.

>addressing white people directly
>"White people not allowed"
Aw, it's trying to think.

Fuck off, Sup Forums!

I'm white and a communist.
Good luck on your own.

go back to plebbit nigger

>dear rich people, no one is asking you to apologise for your ancestors
>i'm just asking you to give away the family business and hand your money over to me because my family didn't do shit and were lazy

Don't forget to learn from this webm, white people

KILL ALL BLACKS AND JEWS, VERMIN OF THIS HUMAN SOCIETY

THE PLAGUES SHOULD BE EXTERMINATED BY THE SUPERIOR WHITE RACE. KING OF THE ANIMAL EVOLUTION

HEIL HITLER!

>Fucking white people.
>caucasian racist race
>racist
>No whites allowed
Bait is strong here.

WE WUZ KANGZ AN SHHEIIT

>comma

>communists

>baiting this fucking hard

don't you have a black dick thread to start faggot?.

That comma after "DEAR" is a grammatical error. Well now we know for certain that OP isn't white.

Here, learn some english nigger: grammar-monster.com/lessons/comma_with_dear_hello_and_hi.htm

bumb

bump

> No one is asking you to apologize for your anscestors
That's a lie.
> we are asking yo uto dismantle the systems of blahblahblah
Not only is that a lie, it's also pretty dumb. You got a problem with those systems, then fuck off, but those systems are what facilitates phrases like "Obesity Epidemic" and "Debt Slaves" Which are some pretty damn god-tier problems to have in comparison to, lets say, Mexico for instance? Where violent psychopaths own the police force and most government officials? Or maybe any number of African countries, where Malaria is such a huge problem? Or maybe China, where they have to install nets on tall buildings to keep workers from comitting suicide? Or maybe the middle east where people get buried up to their necks in sand and pelted with stones till their dead?
The "racist systems" are some of the tippity toppest of tip top tier systems on this planet. Dismantling it requires that it be replaced with something else, and if you think the Systems that white people have are "Racist" just wait'll you see us start employing Japanese systems. Lol.

> inb4 b8'd
Yeah I know but still, other anons might use my response as copypasta and that would be just swell, but that won't happen if I don't reply.

If you have a problem with these "systems", then, by all mean, fuck off back to your fucking africa and go make your own "system" and see how it goes. No one wants you here except for some white literal CUCKS

>When will you learn?
I've got nothing to learn from you.

>When will you listen?
Never. Learn your place and come correct.

>Ancestors
>Build
You mean built?
1. past and past participle of build.

If they are still building, why are you blaming their children?