Would you like to be a slave trader and selling young women?

Would you like to be a slave trader and selling young women?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/30563593
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. It is immoral to condone slavery, as well as prohibited by international law.

Please report to your nearest Mideast terrorist organization for immediate droning. Thank you.

If it was legal, I'd love to. Breaking them in to be obedient sex slaves would be fun.

how much can I get for her?

No.

trained - $200
untrained - $100

her?

yae

vimeo.com/30563593

That's the spirit

$4000
$6000. I'll take her untrained, I want to break her myself.

How much for her? Do you want her to come trained or do you want to do it your way?

i dont understand.
i like them untrained, unbroken...yet

slaves can be trained to be slave, it take time and money, so they cost more
ofc you can buy untrained and train her by your own

Training them is messy and requires skill and equipment. Some people would just like some pre-prepared obedient pussy that they don't have to work on or worry about. I totally agree it's more fun to do it yourself if you have the stomach for it, though.

2000€ because she has hugh mungus labia

how much for the bundle?

$300 for right
$10 for left
right for sex
left for digging graves for other slaves

more bids for her

Anyone got any reading guides on slave training?

$5000. Left is ready to breed, right will be an anal slut for a few more years but she'll be a pretty one soon. I'd need to remove their vocal cords though.

Bids for this one? A little used but very serviceable

$500 trained in household,

this fuckmeat?

bump

Not bad, she'll make a good gangbang girl. $800.

Same girl, what do you mean by trained in household? How would you train her?

i mean that she will do laundry, clean the house, wash car and other slaves, ect.
training? show her dead body of her predecessor

not too shabby, just knock a few up that have good skin and you'll begin a new pile of aids

thread was fine until everyone started roleplaying and it became cringey as fuck

betas

$1000 to see her gangbanged by as many men that want to fuck her in 24 hours.

She could probably get 500 to 600 men in that amount of time.

That's just over 1 minute per guy if they go one at a time, 2-3 minutes if they double up. Pretty quick pace

It's probably nearer 10 mins each if they use all her holes. I would love to see the state of her after 24hrs with no clean up.omg cum fest.

Is she willing to do it lol.

I'm not sure it's worth $1000 to be destroyed and known as the local whore that had over 500 men fuck her in 1 day.

more bids?

>Would you like to be a slave trader and selling young women?
I would only if it was legal and well regulated. Otherwise, the industry would be like the drug trade and I'd get my ass murdered.

I would buy Both......loved the idea of slaves..it got shit done

bump

Just the thought that I could break the spirits of feminazis makes me a supporter.

If it would be legal and a legit bussiness, then yeah. But only if it's female slaving.

only if accompanied by their pokemon

Your the biggest cringe in this thread, both in weight and magnitude

or if they had finally made it into the junior varsity cheerleaders.

ofc only female slaving

OP, in this fantasy of yours, can you abuse, mutilate, and murder your slaves or is everything humane, respectful, and empathetic?

Well, you have to be able to silence any feelings of empathy; you know, that sensation you get when torturing young girls that maybe, I dunno, they're people that share the suffering of existence, and you're not really better than them or even deserve access to their reproductive cycle? I dunno, it doesn't bother me much.

It sure is fun to play-like, though, and I guarantee, 97% of females are thinking about it one way or the other. ....maybe not your way, though, so you do need to talk about it first.

Yup, sign me in.

How much

It says 18 right there behind her, you fuckstick.

$18 damn

How much

>slave trader
It's my white right!

There better not be an age restriction. I'll trade all ages, from -9 months to death.

Not at all.
I much prefer boys.

Fag

Pimp le.

If it's teens maybe. If it's preteens definitely

>left
about tree fiddy

>right
name your price

>If it's teens maybe. If it's preteens definitely
It's your dream, user. Make it whatever you wish it to be.

Hell in that case I'll trade them all from 5-25

I want nothing more in life. Had dreams about it since I was a kid!
Unfortunately I couldn't get past the moral burden of slavery for it to be forced though.

>from 5-25
All self bred, I assume.

>I couldn't get past the moral burden of slavery
Are you saying that without your morals you'd happily deal in the modern illegal slave trade?

Nah, some would be, but I also want some genetic variety

Isn't slave trading already a thing in the BDSM world?

Offers

Only a couple hundred because that slave bitch is going to need a lot of work.

yet there are more slaves in the world right now than all slaves in the America's combined

Offers

Offers for my friend?