ITT: Traps, cross-dressers, femboys, sissies, chasers, faggots, degenerates and mental illness

ITT: Traps, cross-dressers, femboys, sissies, chasers, faggots, degenerates and mental illness,

As always, OC is the best C

Continuation from

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1100226/065f946bc4/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm a crossdresser from newcastle, UK, love my leather and latex items, not a skinny fag either. Thinking about buying a hood but need other ideas for clothes or heels!

hey OP try being cooler than all your friends first

Is that an enlarged clit...

how can he be cooler than all his friends?

Would yall ever date a trap or is it just a fetish?

>leather and latex
Holy hell thats my fetish, please post some!!

Copying this here since the old thread died.

Yes, I do.

First of all, removal of testicles helps female hormones be more reliable with less side effects as the hormonal imbalance is less if you one day take the pills later than other. Also obviosuly no worrying about testicular cancer etc. Testicles omly have two purposes, produce testosterone, which is replaced by estrogen and produce sperm, which is completely useless since I won't be getting any girls pregnant anyways.

I would like to have my penis removed because I dont use it for anything anyways. It is in the way, it randomly goes hard which is embarrassing in public. Hygiene is much better without it. Without it, panties, yogapants and other tight fitting clothes fit much better and there is no unsightly bulges. There are less distractions when my penis is gone, but orgasms are still possible with prostate stimulation.

On top of that is also shows devotion to master/boyfriend and of my willingess to be a real girl.. :3

pay me in bitcoin first mate

i'd date a few of them

I can understand all that, but then why not go for vaginoplasty? At least that way you get to have a clitoris for yourself, and you even please your master/boyfriend even more by having a proper fuckhole.

about time we had another spiderman thread

here's one

youre...youre kind of unstable..

Absolutely fetish

my hero :D
i know you're here because you like us now there's no hiding it faggot

I love spiderman, he's my fetish

Hell yeah more please

if you ever do this make sure you talk extensively with a therapist and don't do it because of a fetish plz :)

its never worth it and having trans people do stupid shit and regret it just gives the trolls more ammo

pay me for premium content

sent ;)

you take estrogen heh
but you got balls heheh

Nah not paying for shit

SPIDERMAN YOU FAGGOT STOP LURKING THESE THREADS

THERE IS A WINCEST THREAD BUMPING WITH IMPUNITY

DO YOUR FUCKING JOB

What do you guys like so much about cross dressing? Is it the idea of being able to become a new person when you want? Is it actually gender dysphoria?? Womens clothing just doesnt look comfortable and it seems like it takes a LOT of work to actually pass

they like it because they hate themselves and want to destroy themselves

How about we report you again, Sup Forumstard?

>As always, OC is the best C

my oc from previous thread. hi

here you go

>no latex
Not worth it

amazingly stiff little clitty

You look fabulous. Seriously, you are extremely beautiful. I'm so excited for you to get your penis off.

It's not just fetish. I've never used my cock for sex. I don't see anything attractive in fucking other people, men or women. I look at pictures of girls but it's the faces I cum to. I just dont care about pussy. I dont want my penis inside one. I like cocks, but again dont want my penis inside anyone. Im just not interested. I dont see myself using it. If it is useless to me I'd rather get rid of it.

You forgot disgusting and confused

its like revving the engine and slamming the breaks at the same time, your body don't know what to do.

Cmon, let me fuk you in this pose, ill be quick ffs , lemme !!

not a trap or cd, but it looks comfy as hell to not be a hairy masculine beast. I'm just to chicken to do it and afraid that my face would never be passable

only for 3 more days ;p

im on testosterone blockers too so its not really like that lol

never, im a straight guy who likes to screw with disturbed men's heads online

that bitcoin guy ain't me lol

You don't even like to get it sucked? You only care about taking it up your ass?

Is that you?

Damn you.....

Can I suck you?

90% chance you hared about being a tranny somewhere else than your own head like the internet and only wanted to do this recently as opposed to knowing your whole life. you want to solve your problems by changing something superficial like looks

you should try it at least once before you do anything because it is pretty great lol normal sex and blowjobs thats your task ;)

if your a lady

you look almost like daenerys in this pic.

Well of course vaginoplasty is the more sensible (and the realistic) option. I do admit the penectomy only probably goes a bit into the fetish category. Vaginoplasty would likely be what it actually will be. And you are right with the fuckhole, I myself arent really interested in fucking anyone, I just dont see how anyone sees anything in sticking their penis inside someone, but thats probably different for others. I would like to get fucked though and the pussy would make it more enjoyable for us both. And the clit will be there if I ever crave a quick orgasm :)

Tbh i think with the r ight look anybody can pass well enough.

maximum firmness lol

being on bottom is best so i can watch you pound me

tbh that doesnt do anything for my but you could eat my ass, thats hot

look forward to having to lube your new orphus every other day and having what you body will consider a flesh-wound and try to heal

have any feet pics? =]

lol im not going into all this again but this is completely untrue at least for me. long story short my childhood was was feminine until my parents shut it down then i prayed every night i'd wake up as a girl when i was about 10-11 didn't even know that trans people existed.

why did they let you be feminine at first? why isn't being glam good enough for people anymore?

Kik?

Hulloo again

when a little kid acts feminine parents will think they will grow out of it, if they dont then they gotta step in and say kys fag

be nice and flash that cock of yours.

Ko is so beautyfull idc what you faggots say i'd marry her without hesitation and be the happiest man alive until we die as old faggots at the age of 90.

kys fagget

Helllllooo!! Beautiful ass you have there. Would make a great pillow

It wasn't a glam thing it was deeper than that I'm not super flamboyant and they let me bc it was me then they were worried about bullies

Trans women actually do self lubricate sometimes the same as normal women do and it's not how it works lol recovery can suck but it is only 6 months or so then you dialate a couple times a week and getting fucked counts

Here lol

I dont know why I'm so excited for you.. And the fact is so soon somehow makes it so lovely! I'd just love to see you as you go to sleep before the operation, the last moment with your cock...

Sigh, you do realize it doesnt last right?

You cant fight nature.

whoever let you put a dress on must have not cared or was your sister. part of being male (or female) is working with the hand you have. there are other implications like if a guy falls for you, how will you tell him he got bamboozled, and will never have kids with you? being male or female is part of the first thing people know about you from when they first see you. messing with that is like some big practical joke. it demands people accept what they are getting, when people should know beforehand

Sure, you can sorta see it though my panties here

Thanks!

hnnnng. you are gorgeous. I would kill for more pics like this ;)

And I know most of y'all are trolls but bad news for you I like attention and being an annoying know it all who explains shit to everyone more than you like trolling

>OC is always best C
Original doesn't mean good you faggot

Got any pantyless pics?

That self lubrication is a bunch of wound liquids, it is fucking disgusting.

And no, I'm not trolling, I just don't want you to kill yourself.

Maybe guys should just be more open

All these beta males are better off as females anyway

This is literally incoherent nonsense maybe learn how to phrase a sentence before you try to argue with someone using babble you've gotten from Reddit and Fox News

Haha, you go girl! Don't let the haters and trolls put your mood down!

open? as in not have standards for who I want to fuck? why should I not have standards?

I like a woman with sass.

You are beautiful!! I'd love to cuddle up with you and give you kisses

No it's not lol you actually don't know what you're talking about at all I've sat down and gone over shit for hours with my surgeon

Any new pics not from last thread?

there very clearly is structure of the English language, the fact you disregard what I wrote attests to your evasion of being questioned

The best part of not having roommates this semester is being able to wear and leave my bras, panties and lingerie anywhere. If you came in you would swear a girl in her early 20s lives in this room

Thank yoooooou

Kik: lombax_fur

Idc what you say. Biological woman grow old too.

freak go get some help,but ya I know what you mean it be nice to go on date with her because I feel like I've grown a unhealthy attachment towards her. Getting to know her would allow me to accept theses feels are not real or create some that are

exhentai.org/g/1100226/065f946bc4/

No, turning a cock inside out does not magically let you get wet.

Sure why not

I think the answer is that you don't know, it is just what feels right. its good to put your feelings first, but just consider this, when you decide to be a guy's (((((girlfriend)))))

yeah ((((((((((((((((((((woman))))))))))))))))))))

extra thicc

I wanna breathe in your ass

I think I'll maje a kik just for you ;)

shut the fuck up with you unfunny memes

Cute! What size are they? And how tall are you?

And they look like older women, not like older men.