Mexican gangs ethnic cleansing blacks in L.A

You can't make this up.
>archive.is/hcQtQ

youtu.be/ALk4Rk1nWqo

REMOVE WATERMELON

This is actually well-known to people outside of liberals in gated communities. The beaners are generally better organized than the niggers and take over entire blocks.

And Trump wants to build a wall. makes you think

Well, blacks do the exactly the same thing with Mexicans
It's a war...Didn't you play GTA Sa?

Steve Sailer (who is Californian) was talking about this a year ago as a possible explanation for why the elites would greenlight unrestrained Mestizo immigration.
Cities are naturally valuable, but in the US, most cities have become unfixably infested with blacks, who exist to destroy value. Mestizos have high rates of crime but are massively better than blacks. Thus our elites are making a calculation and doing with Mestizos what they did with Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans.
I don't like it but at least it makes sense.

they've managed to make a big foothold on LA.
How do you think their war is going?

this. i used to live in la and nigger gangs cant survive anymore. there used to be liquor stores everywhere, now theres taco stands

id rather a spic than a nigger, so im cool with this.

they mow the law real fucking good. its almost worth paying them!

did they steal their tacos or somenthing? but pretty based desu

And americans want us out of USA? WE ARE THE CLEANSING WIND

beaners are better than blacks, sorry. God speed crazy mafia guy.

>REMOVE WATERMELON
I keked

Lol no
Mexicans and blacks are the fucking same

Have you seen this man?

>Japanese flag
>calls himself Mexican
jesus, it's the fucking MIDF - Mexican Internet Defense Force

Mexican negro removal gangs and tacos will come to you only if you post "REMOVE WATERMELON" in this thread

It's pretty funny though, liberals think they're creating some sort of paradise when it's just a fucking hell hole. I do prefer spics over niggers and can't see why a lot of people on Sup Forums support niggers. I used to live in VA and the area I lived in was majority blacks. Shit is like hell living with them. It wasn't until spics came in and drove them out that things got peaceful (except for the Mexican music which I don't mind).

Trump loves the BBC that's why

>it's another episode of the self hating Mexi-cuck
Cállate puto

And what, the Mexicans are just flowing around whatever whites there are and gunning straight for blacks?

its pretty amazing how people like hispanics and arabs will always fucking despise africans more than any white person (of course libs will never point that out)

THE WALL JUST GOT 10 FEET LOWER

Could be a US soldier

Trump should use this to take black votes from Hillary. He can just say that Hillary pro-immigrant policies will lead to ethnic cleansing of African-American citizens

It is called, knowing your limits.

pretty much.

if mexicans fuck up and accidentally attack/mug/murder a white person, suddenly the police get really involved, community organizations pop up, people get pissed off pretty quickly.

black people, on the other hand, attack white people at will

They don't compete with whites for the same space

I thought it was called "the abused always kick downwards"

>let in waves of illegal mexicans
>illegals genocide blacks
>deport illegals
>????
>profit

Brown>Black

>yfw there are so many dindus and beaners in usa that the race war will be watermelons vs tacos

Daily reminder that Mexicans cannot be racist because they don't come from a position of power unlike the CIS white male.

well shit. maybe we shouldn't send em all back quite yet.

Which side would whites pick?
>inb4 we wait and wipe them both out

Spics are whiter.
some of them probably don't even have native DNA

whites>>>>>>yellows>brown=blacks

He's probably a Marine stationed in Okinawa ya silly goose

>cleansing Azusa of blacks
I thought Mugi was the one that fucked niggers?

wow, what a racist article. Imagine speaking facts about Mexican gangs in 2016.

i would take the negro side, beaners once they won the hipotetical war they would probably become the biggest ethinicty in usa. whites could have blacks easier under their controll

>Mexicans and blacks are the fucking same
Trying too hard, pendejo.

>REMOVE WATERMELON

nice

>tfw chink so can't be called racist when I gun down anything brown

Why would I want to take a negroes side when they commit more murders and rapes on white people than spics? The numbers don't even come close

Without subsidized housing gentrification would push blacks out of cities just fine.

Hispanics have a fifth of the crime and are easier to interact with. They have more in common with past waves of immigrants coming to the country as opposed to blacks that are just stagnating and disenfranchised demanding gibs.

This is okay.

I think I am comfy enough

Niggers are aborting themselves to extinction while spics breed like rabbits. Much less demographically dangerous than spics.

Are niggers the only animals that asians kill before eating?

What a wonderful time to sell those "high quality" made in china gun products

>Worst Mexicans
>California

Why am I not surprised?

i don't have any empathy for blacks either, but if you compare blacks and beaners fertility rate (plus considering the immigration rate) mexicans grow much more than anybody else. blacks keep their fertility rate low thanks to abortion.
so if whites wanted to still become the majority in us, you should probably use the negros (plus lots of them would die in the war)

Their culture is still undesirable. But it looks like heaven compared to niggers.

If you are living in america this should be extremely obvious to you

California is already lost. I'd be perfectly willing to give up the entire state as a gift to Mexico if they wipe the niggers out for good.

>the wall just needs to get a little bit longer, that's all

>much less demographically dangerous
They're still increasing in numbers, again niggers still commit a shit ton of crime on whites than spics. People pretend to dislike niggers but come to their defense every time when it's spic vs niggers

pretty racist my friend. Sup Forums is satire, remember that.

I wish I was a chink, but then I'd have a small cock..Then again I don't get laid anyways...

Holy kek! He is with us. Check these quad-trips

I would love to see him do that. It would be the biggest anti-PC checkmate in history.

inb4 liberals try to say they're White

yeah i know, i feel like a bitch talking so bad about blacks when i have some negro friends myself.
but its all true user, just look how they behave.

wew

>Sup Forums is satire
That's our taqqiya?

Thank you rooftop Koreans.

as a mexican i admit mexicans suck but niggers take the prize on being absolutely whiny shitty people.

Mexican just want niggers weed $. They are savages just a miniscule step above a nigger. No brown person should ever be trusted

No wonder blacks are jumping all in on Trump.

They fucking hate beaners.

Even chinks in all their hoodoo will not touch the black long pig
Chinese actually jew'd themselves from the US market becasue they tried running guns to biker gangs in the 80s. Fucking shame because they had and have a lot of neat guns for great prices.

it's kinda sympathetic. they also drove them out of Compton which I think was blacker than black in the 90s. It's an antidote to black come uppance that you see elsewhere

Mexicans will do it to the Whites too when they have a chance. Not like the mexicans aren't outbreeding them already.

Vayase a la verga pinche negro.

>Illegals doing your job
We have no niggers in Latin-America (excluding argentinians) because we do not tolerate bullshit around here, if a nigger rapes someone in open street and he is caught, say goodbye to the ape as a crowd will gather around the burning nigger.
Then the niggers go out to chimp-out in retaliation and we lynch them too, repeat until there are no niggers left.

see you at the brokered, Jeb!

Most hate whites more.

The black vote in America is fucking irrelevant.

Good job.

there are plenty of niggers in venezuela, ecuador, colombia and unfortunetly brazil (plus all the three irrelevant countries above us)
but as far as i can tell, amerindians and blacks act pretty similar. both are violents, don't mind living in crowded shitholes, idiotic and list goes on

>ITT: Beaners pat themselves on the backs for being marginally better than niggers
Too bad you pieces of shit use more welfare.

>Ebin! Beaners really hate niggers! Good to see bro-tier Hispanics are on our team

At least the blacks stay in their fucking cities. Good luck trying to keep an insatiable swarm of Hispanics confined to one place.

Do white women breed with Mexicans a lot? If so what are the results like? Mexicans are family orientated so I imagine less fatherless homes than what you see with coal burners.

We actually do better with Hispanics than blacks. We got like 9% black vote and 28% hispanic vote.
Blacks will flock to the clinton name.

Yeah thank papa spain for that.

Tell yourself that. They embrace homelessness or cling to crumbling, unmaintained houses like they embrace every other self-destructive behavior.
Right now our government is gearing up to massively increase it (look up Julian Castro).

Exactly, but want whites to save their sorry asses. Once whites and the West don't control anything, there will be ethnic wars and the niggers won't be able to hide behind white beta liberals.

More white men go with latina women than white women go with latino men. When they do go with latino men as you said you get less fatherless homes than with nigs.

Wow, this would be really troubling if white people did this. Thank god the perpetrators are Mexican so at least we can say this wasn't racist.

We blanda up quite a bit, the kids come out cute whitish kids with sligtly tan skin and brown hair.

I can see why women fuck black men. They're usually tall and athletic build. But a Mexican?? Their average height is 5'6, and most of them are fat. That woman must have low self esteem.

This. Look into the death of Scalia. The Texas county where he died is effectively part of Mexico. Corpses are routinely mishandled and protocol means nothing.

Yep. Only dipshit White lefties think the browns and blacks live in sweet harmony.

Kinda hoping the spics eventually wreck the nogs, then the spic troublemakers get life imprisonment. Pretty good scenario IMHO.

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN (and shoot the spics on top of it), CJ!

If Mexicans start killing enough niggers, I'd be prepared to reconsider their application for whiteness.

moortugal also

That and beaners breed like they've never heard of condoms. They also are completely against getting abortions which is one of the key factors keeping black crime low.

Look at birth rates for blacks vs. beaners.. keeping in mind that beaners use similar amounts to more welfare.

Lot's of mexicans I've met are weebs actually.

This. Married to a Mexican girl, 3 sons and look whiter than white/black that Sup Forums wants to see.

BOARD OF PEACE

Mexicans who take care of themselves can be very handsome, and even the brownest mestizos with the most unavoidable panzas have great personalities, consistently better than jealous, wife-beating, empty-headed nogs.

Based Mexicans. But they still need to be removed, since they are drug dealers.