Hey there. Theres this girl I really like shes my bestfriend and I dont know if I should tell her that i like her...

Hey there. Theres this girl I really like shes my bestfriend and I dont know if I should tell her that i like her. She gives me mixed signs all the time like leaning her head on my chest, when she was drunk she would hold my hand, she kissed me on the cheek and lets me do the same but i feel like if she doesnt like me it could ruin our friendship u feel? what do i do? sorry for grammar im typing fast and im extremely tired.

man i am in the same spot, even though my grill is not as affective as yours since she's too proud for that. still she lets me do these things, head in chest and we are like always hugging. but man, i am getting those mixed signs aswell and i basically enjoy our current relation. everyone has told me to grow some balls and just kiss her and tell her how i feel but goddamn, shit's scary and i dont really know if she feels the same way. Im just gonna wait some time and see if I get the good signs, then i'll try. still, whats happening to me is that i think she might be losing her interest for me, and you should never let this happen. good luck user

thanks my guy

ITT; betas

what if you just ask her fucking massive faggot

i lowkey dont want her to be like no because itd be extremely awkward for me and itd ruin our friendship

not really ive had girlfriends in the past with 3 month relationships. Longest a year

Then good. You don't want to be just her friend. If she doesn't want the same then you guys will have a mediocre friendship that dies anyways

This. It'll end anyways, because you want her and if she finds someone that isn't as beta as you are, then your friendship is ruined anyways.

Grow some balls, as in be confident. I believe in you.

okay so what im getting at here i should just fuckin ask. Alright my guys ill do it tonight. I will do updates if i can.

>fear of rejection
fucking underage b&

im just extremely awkward

Nothing ventured nothing gained

remember to be at least semi-confident about it

she recently moved out of her apartment aswell and she asked if i could help her setting up her new house i could prolly do it there

hope you enjoy your eternal friendship lol

*with setting up shit sorry. Like i said im tired

This

Just remember that, if she rejects you, don't make it weird, just say something like: "k".

This is called the friendzone. You're already in it. You will never come remotely close to fucking her.

He should still try something, for experience and shit.