8 years ago I was a homeless 22 year old selling his ass for crack

8 years ago I was a homeless 22 year old selling his ass for crack.

Today I am a different man.

AMA

how is crack?

did you enjoy getting buttfucked ?

Why would anybody want to fuck another man in the ass

so you just blow dudes for heroin now?

Its amazing. At least it was. the comedown was what made me want more.

no. not a single second off it

Did you get pregnant in your butt?

How did you get to your lowest point and then to where you are now? Tell us your story.

so why getting fucked in the poop instead of find another solution ?
Like robbing or any shit crackhead do

Some were gay. the worst were the cocked up gays in the closet. they fucked like they were enraged with themselves

Its a long one and I am no longer great with words

I did rob. I robbed my family and some friends. Managed to rob a bunch of food from supermarkets. I was still shit at doing it.
Almost got caught trying to get into a house with two "friends".

Why do a AMA and not even answer questions?
>What the fuck

What do you sell your ass for now?

btw. I also did the whole "charity" in the streets. In the beggining I was still clean and shit so I made some cash. after a while it stoped working. my "red cross" box got shitty, my clothes got shitty and I got shitty.

hiv become aids from 10-15 years

I can answer any question you have. just dont expect an entire monologue of my entire life

and how getting buttfucked came to your mind ?
someone offer ?

Why don't you kill yourself? You're not a man anymore.

Now I dont. I am clean and I have a job in a home depot. shitty, but pays the bills, a tiny appartment and cigarettes and booze.

implying anyone getting a fuck

finally a real thread

there is this really cool cuck thread user
hope you enjoy it

8 years ago I was a three homed 36 year old playing at being a NEET.

Today I am a different man.

No questions.

Can you get me some crack?

keep moving forward user, you dont need anyones approval. you got this.

why uppers tho? i never understood stimulants.
i like to be relaxed, thats pretty much the opposite of stimulants.

its possible. never checked it. feel fine.

I started using heavier stuff with a small group of friends. during highs the subject did came up between two of my friends. It sounded like a joke but with a "pause" of awkwardness.
I was fine at the time when it came to money.
2 years later I had a different group of friends. still had a roof and two of my original friends.
One of my friends was enjoying his high and I had none. There was only me, friend, and a passed out junkie in a corner.
He said he would give me a couple of hits for a blowjob. Gave me one hit, pulled his dick out and I sucked it. from then on it was only a month and I got fucked in the ass for the first time.

So now you are a 30 years old homeless man selling your ass for crack...?

When two gay men have sex, how do they know whose penis will open up to accept the other person's penis?

do you want to find a career

So, selling your crack for crack?
Kek

What does it feel like to be on crack and whatever else you've taken? Curious straightedge here.

why dont you go fuck yourself?

Probably I could but I would jump off a building before going near those kind of streets

Because when you are a fucking 17 year old kid you want to party and have fun. Then you start to fuck shit up all around you and you get sad. very sad. and a stimulant sounds the perfect cure for sadness. and it gets worse

Is your self-estim fucked cause of it ?
Or do you think its just part of your past ?

One of the penis will start a mating call and the other will open up

nope.

heheh.

You have the goddamn internet with hundreds of people describing the high. why do you need another one?
I took a bit of everything. I used weed,crack and booze daily. I took speed, heroin, and meth but rarely. they were hard to find and so, expensive

Just curious to hear what it's like for different people. Full disclosure, I also like writing as a hobby and some of my characters have used drugs. I wanna be as accurate as possible.

Sorry to hear about your ordeal, man. I hope your life is good now.

can you see yourself staying off of crack

I left it behind, but of course all of it still affects me. When I got to the bottom I lost family and friends. when I came out of it the "friends" I had needed to stay behind. I moved cities, got a job and an appartment. My father died and I wasnt at the funeral. Last I heard of my mom was 3 years ago and my brother will probably kill me if he ever sees me again.
I dont have a single person I can call friend. Just coworkers. talked with some female coworkers but I cant do more than a reflection of what I was before the drugs.

I wake up, go to work, leave work, buy something to eat or to cook, smoke, drink, watch movies, jerk off, go to sleep, repeat.

writing as we speak.
what you write?

Its far from good but still way better than sucking 8 dicks a day.

yeah, absolutely. I now live in a small town where the only thing I can get is weed. peaceful as shit full of old drunks and little pubs.

Ah, it's really just a hobby. My best friend's really talented and (to make a long and complicated backstory short) we started working on a sort of fantasy novel together. I love writing sci-fi/fantasy stuff because you get to make your own setting and rules and people. Worldbuilding is so much fun. What about you?

definitely into fantasy, but i dabble in most genres. If you want feedback on your coop novel, i'd be happy to read it.

hey, create your own fucking thread.

> start going to AA meetings or NA meetings you're not alone there are a ton of people with a story similar to yours. If you go to a few meetings and listen you will find out there's a ton of people that have learned to overcome their past and are actually happy with their life!

suck more dick for crack.

fuck that. I went to enough meetings. I am clean for 2 years and I dont need anyone to agree that I lived in hell for 5

well i think this is better like this, better have a borring life than getting fucked in the ass for not even enjoying the drug your consuming every fuckin day.
hope it will get better for you

exactly. Now I at least have a "life". slowly rebuilding my self-esteem. Cant save much money since I am drunk as shit almost every night but was able to pay for a hooker a month ago. It will get better

You'll cowards don't even smoke crack

What, you're a homeless 30 year old selling his ass for heroin?

holy shit. whats an oldfag doing here?

buying ass for heroin