I smell like rotten ass but I don't like showers... How can I solve this problem...

I smell like rotten ass but I don't like showers... How can I solve this problem. Can I just wipe baby wipes all over my skin

Just get a shower. It takes 5 minutes.you can pause whatever stupid shit you were doing for that long to wash you hair and ass

I have a problem, but don't like the solution to that problem, what do?

So take a bath then. Filthy fag.

Just take a shower or bath like every other civilized human you filthy mong. What's wrong with you? Take a shower and make sure to use soap. It literally takes me only 10-15 minutes to shower everyday, granted I have short hair but still man just do it

If you bathe in molten lava you only have to bathe once and then you're clean forever

this

You can either:

A) Eat less, it keeps you clean longer

B) Only stay in a very cold room all the time, which also keeps you clean longer.

Still gotta bathe eventually.

Lysol wipes

r u black or smthing faggot

A ginger dude goes to my school and he smells like fucking shit because he doesn't shower
Become a regular, functioning member of society and clean yourself you fucking degenerate

Why don't you like showering? Is it just that you don't feel like it or is there a deeper issue here?

yeah, shower

how the fuck do you not like showering? Takes literally 5 minutes out of your day what the fuck lol

Probably dropped the soap and now has ptsd

Have a bath

have your fat, black, castrated slave rub you all over with perfumed oil, then scrape off all your dead skin and oil with a butter knife (including your ass crack). Then your eunuch will rub you with a towel and powder you before placing you in purple robes.

dis

I'm with op here. never liked showering. It's stressful and takes me an hour. I once went on for 6 month w/o a bath.

But yeah, no way around it. I think i need to take a shower even if fucking Sup Forums mentions it.

How did you do that without getting all gross?

Side note, did you notice if you got sick more often? I've heard not bathing/showering makes you more prone to infection.