Trudeau elbows a woman, leftists are outraged

During a parliament session, Trudeau grabbed someone he thought was taking too long before a vote and brought them to their seat

He accidentally bumped a woman while doing this and now there is a backlash from the NDP party, which if you don't know is even more leftist than Trudeau's Liberal Party.

>NDP leader Tommy 'The Commie' Mulcair was heard saying "What kind of man elbows a woman? It's pathetic! You're pathetic!"

>An emotional Brosseau said later in the House that she had been "elbowed in the chest by the prime minister," bringing Trudeau to his feet once again to "apologize unreservedly."

Brosseau said she was so upset from the incident that she had to leave the chamber, subsequently missing the vote.

Her NDP MP colleague, Nikki Ashton, said she was deeply troubled by Trudeau's actions.

>Woman Mp elbowed: said later in the House that she had been "elbowed in the chest by the prime minister," bringing Trudeau to his feet once again to "apologize unreservedly."

>Colleague of woman elbowed: "I am ashamed to be a witness to the person who holds the highest position in our country do such an act. I want to say that for all of us who witnessed this, this was deeply traumatic, what I will say, if we apply a gendered lens, it is very important that young women in this space feel safe to come here and work here," she said.

The NDP is trying to out-left the weedman himself.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-conservative-whip-1.3588407
cbc.ca/news/politics/komagata-maru-live-apology-1.3587827
ctvnews.ca/politics/trudeau-apologizes-for-blaming-opposition-parties-for-electoral-reform-delay-1.2890004
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/so-far-trudeau-has-shown-up-in-the-house-less-than-harper-did/article29757825/
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/truth-and-reconciliation-chair-calls-on-trudeau-to-ask-for-apology-from-pope/article27081873/
ottawacitizen.com/news/politics/trudeau-says-canada-must-accept-failings-on-aboriginal-residential-schools
ottawasun.com/2016/04/08/gay-public-servants-could-get-apology-from-pm
patheos.com/blogs/propernomenclature/being-liberal-should-justin-trudeau-apologize-to-pope/
cbc.ca/news/politics/justin-trudeau-apologizes-for-ukraine-joke-1.2550790
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/middle-class-justin-trudeau-offers-apology-or-sorts-to-used-car-salespeople-but-not-to-ezra-levant
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/justin-trudeau-calls-on-peter-kent-to-issue-his-own-apology-after-expletive-filled-commons-clash
youtu.be/TZ2FmGOU4tE?t=64
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Forgot link:

cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-conservative-whip-1.3588407

did she die?

God, it's fucking poetic. The left devours itself everywhere.

>accidentally land contact with somebody and end up not even hurting them
>accidentally
>without intention
>apologize profusely
>still get attacked
>ACCIDENTALLY

God I hope Trump gets elected already and America invades us

Trudeau finally meets real feminism.

A FUCKING LEAF

>there will never be duels between prominent members of government anymore

>Do you call my honor into question sir?
>I indeed do.
>Then we shall settle this matter on the field.

Some generations get all the cool cultural fluff

No one cares what happens in the gay leaf lands.

>duels
You really think those guys met on the field of honour and risked their lives in mortal combat?

"Duel" was the convenient cover story for assassinations

Hopefully we get another couple gaffes and that'll be enough for Liberal MPs to break party solidarity. Then we can have a vote of non-confidence and we can have another election.

>he is utterly broken by the event and becomes the fiercest leader canada has ever seen

a man can dream

Liberals wouldn't know how to shoot though, so they'd die everytime.

It's funny that in Canada, everyone is competing to be the biggest leftist pussy.

Canada is a fucking meme country.

This guy is such a fucking joke.

Showing up was usually all it took to preserve your honor. Only in rare and personal cases like Andrew "Fuck the Britsh and the Injuns" Jackson did the combatants really try to murder each other.

In the victim Olympics, everyone is an oppressor.

I'm fucking dying. My body has ceased to be and I'm posting from the after-life. Hitler says hi.

Trucuck mad that people were wasting his precious time he could be spending taking selfies with the public.

i didn't see the link

thought it was a joke....christ

Oh my fuck, I thought this was a joke thread when I read it but it's not.

What the fuck is wrong with this country?

wow you leafs are really fucked arent you?

How this will end: He'll apologize and then spew some pro-feminism rhetoric and everything will be okay.

HOW COULD SUCH A VILE ACT HAPPEN IN THE UTOPIA OF CANADA??????? HOW??????????

All those people in suits aren't even real people. You leaves should get rid of them and put actual humans in your government.

GET THIS MOPHEAD OUTTA HERE

Would be based.

Coming from a country that just had a major scandal where a woman was gently moved away from a presidential candidate and everybody acted like she took an 88 Tyson hook to the jaw.

If I was Canadian I would kill myself

I can't wait for for Trump to get elected and Canadian PM voice squeaks whenever he's addressing our President.

He brushed past her because she passed her because she didn't move. Why is this news?

Watch the video, you moron. He came angry and tried to forcibly pull the conservative whip. Even his father would not stoop this low.

Cuckery at its finest.

anti-woman bigot detected

>Brosseau said she was so upset from the incident that she had to leave the chamber, subsequently missing the vote.
>women
>in politics

i hope Trump puts up a wall in the north too

Except nothing happened. In fact, Trump stood by him, and her career and lil Ben's career were destroyed by the fiasco.

We're tired of caving to these mental patients.

>"What kind of man elbows a woman? It's pathetic! You're pathetic!"

Isn't that sexist? It's something I would expect a Republican from 200 years ago to say.

Also, the fact that this is news just proves how excruciatingly dull Canadian politics is. A PM accidentally bumps into a woman and it's a moral crisis of existential proportions for the nation. We have nothing better to discuss.

Seriously, we need to be invaded to have something genuine to complain about.

>"and suggested that the NDP MPs may have been milling about on the floor in order to delay the vote. "It was most unwise of the prime minister to attempt to move along the vote,"

They were all bunched up on the floor laughing and giggling preventing a man (The guy trudeau tried to move forward) from moving forward delaying the vote from happening. Trudeau got pissed off about it and marched into the crowd and grabbed the guy and moved him forward who he later patted on the back (he was trying to help him) in the proccess he accidentally came into contact with a womyn behind him and slightly elbowed her (watch the video it isn't even bad, it's like being brushed up against in a line up)

The other two parties then procceeded to milk the situation claiming Trudeau hit a womyn and was the one being disruptive when all he was trying to do was move the vote forward. Again, I fucking hate Trudeau too, but he isn't even in the wrong here. He had the balls to stand up against the NDP who were trying to delay the vote, the girl that got hit should not have been standing there laughing trying to delay the vote from happening.

You are the real cuck if you think he was manhandling anybody, he was HELPING a guy move forward and the guy APPRECIATED it. Watch the fucking video and look at the context of the story next time.

Can't wait until the left literally devours itself over stupid shit like this and "muh feels".

I'll enjoy this ride more then I should.

You are an idiot. The conservative whip was unable to move to carry on the vote because the NDP were bunched up blocking the vote from happening. Trudeau helped the guy move forward by walking into the group of rejects laughing and trying to delay the proccess and pulling the man forward who he later patted on the back. The man was appreciative of Trudeau doing that.

Watch the video again retard

op didn't write the fucking story you retard

>Seriously, we need to be invaded to have something genuine to complain about.

I take this back. The fact that this is a Canadian news story is proof of how good we have it in Canada. We can't argue over poverty, racism, crime, war, privation or corruption because we hardly have any of it. We have to look for PMs bumping into people to find something to bitch and moan about. I guess we got it pretty good up here.

What is running through her mind, given this woman's expression?

What the fuck? Trudeau lead some guy somewhere and then everyone started chimping out?

That will teach him to dare take charge.

People need to see this SJW shit for the power grab that it is.

To be honest though, there was a similar thing when someone from Trumps entourage made body contact with a woman several weeks ago.

Pixels, probably.

>weed is on fire
>let's complain about a nonissue

Playing victim is all fun and games until it's used against you

Just the left getting a taste of its own medicine

not really

she lied,if what she said happened actually happen the reaction might have been justified

You're the retard here. I bet you voted for Trudeau.

>a fucking cheerleaders uniform

If you elbow your enemies, they win.

It was extremely painful

Is everyone in modern society morbidly autistic?

goddam canada is pathetic. he literally walked by and bumped her

Will he out-cuck Trudeau?

Weed Man is so fucking alpha. Like holy shit. Talk shit in Parliament? Oh you best believe you gettin hit.

I honestly think Weed Man could dust some professional boxers and MMA guys. The way he threw that elbow, wearing a goddamn suit, was just perfect technique. Smooth... Yet powerful. Just like Canada.

Americans only call him a meme leader and make their little jokes because deep down they wish they had a young super model with combat readiness to be leading their the incestuous back alley gangbang they call a nation.

If he was a real feminist he wouldn't apologize and tell her to suck it up buttercup.
>equality yaknow

This shit is pants on head retarded. At least he got some of his own medicine

He was manspreading, acting like he owns the building and the woman has to know her place

I had to watch that 6 times to figure out what happened

>ITS FUCKING NOTHING

The NDP is retarded, why would Trudeau, a self-proclaimed feminist cuck, purposely hit a woman? Even though I don't like Trudeau very much, I'm so happy Mulclair didn't win because that guy is a straight up pussified faggot.

>brown nipples
Trudeau confirmed shitskin.

i knew it was coming

Don't worry leafs, Trudeau will make a grand apology event out of this and pose for a few photos again:

>cbc.ca/news/politics/komagata-maru-live-apology-1.3587827

>ctvnews.ca/politics/trudeau-apologizes-for-blaming-opposition-parties-for-electoral-reform-delay-1.2890004

>theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/so-far-trudeau-has-shown-up-in-the-house-less-than-harper-did/article29757825/

>theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/truth-and-reconciliation-chair-calls-on-trudeau-to-ask-for-apology-from-pope/article27081873/

>ottawacitizen.com/news/politics/trudeau-says-canada-must-accept-failings-on-aboriginal-residential-schools

>ottawasun.com/2016/04/08/gay-public-servants-could-get-apology-from-pm

>patheos.com/blogs/propernomenclature/being-liberal-should-justin-trudeau-apologize-to-pope/

>cbc.ca/news/politics/justin-trudeau-apologizes-for-ukraine-joke-1.2550790

>news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/middle-class-justin-trudeau-offers-apology-or-sorts-to-used-car-salespeople-but-not-to-ezra-levant

>news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/justin-trudeau-calls-on-peter-kent-to-issue-his-own-apology-after-expletive-filled-commons-clash

You can`t make this shit up LOL Trudeau is the biggest cuck in Canada

>deeply traumatic

lol. Trudeau is scum but this is just ridiculous

she got elbowed in the tit, pretty hard to miss.

I saw Justin Trudeau at a grocery store in Canada yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I'm not surprised he acts like this I'm Parliament too.

he fucking elbow raped her you misogynist piece of shit

He's gonna try to provoke JT into doing something AMAZING.

Just out of curiosity, what will you do if Clinton wins?
My guess is that the US will become Germany 2.0

I love this so much.

That never gets old

He's been apologizing non-stop for ages:

youtu.be/TZ2FmGOU4tE?t=64

Being unironic for a second here, if I elbow someone I'm doing it to knock them out and I will.

That is not an elbow

oh now this is some dank pasta

0:59

>it is very important that young women in this space feel safe to come here and work here
Is this a fucking joke? Holy shit.

>liking the CBC site instead of the archive
wew, fuck off

I really hope that female politician never rides a bus or the subway.
Shit would probably scar her for life.

*linking

she's a big girl.

He tried to rape me

I saw a video of Trudeau randomly yelling shit during a parliament session. What the fuck was his problem?

Literally no different from the stink that your entire media thew over Trump's campaign manage nudging that breitbart bitch to the left a little.

I fail to see the problem here.

Is no one going to adress that, whilst elbowing that woman in the chest may have been accidental, your literal prime minister uses physical force (well that sounds rather dramatic, but I couldn't find a better word) on other politicians?

Americans are the undisputed kings of phony moral outrage (tm). Crocodile tears are your specialty. You can't lecture other countries.

Canada needs to reign in this beast before he manspreads or rapes again. Trudeau should be arrested for this gross indecency.

>what I will say, if we apply a gendered lens, it is very important that young women in this space feel safe to come here and work here," she said.

are these women strong and empowered or delicate little fucking flowers

>Feminists turning on their "Male Ally"

It was only a matter of time.

The Canadian speaker of the house is a fucking pussy lmao

If you're gonna use our westminster system at least do it properly

Any swearing you don't apologise for or getting physical it doesn't matter who you are you get banned for the day are just a few of the rulea

don't half arse it

I hate Trudeau and even I agree. This is literally nothing.

> when he goes back to finish her off

Ruthless ass nigga

They wear the hat that scores them the most political points at that moment. There is no coherent vision among the professional left. Like with all other politicians, there is no vision. Only power and opportunities.

I hate Trudeau
I think he was retarded for trying to grab someone

But jesus christ the NDP is soft as Charmin

>kady o'malley @kady

>Now an NDP MP is comparing Trudeau's explanation to battered women abusers claiming they didn't mean to do it.

MY FUCKING SIDES

If you elbow your enemy, they win?

Meh

>it is very important that young women in this space feel safe to come here and work here

The NDP is now the party of the patronizing sexist.

So this is the world we live in now. It's like some pasta about a future ruled by SJW's and we're living in it.