when is RAPING a WOMAN a GOOD THING ?

Never.

When is it not.

Yes

when op's getting dubs

When she deserves it

nice dubs.
when do they deserve it ?

Always. It's what they want deep down anyways.

SAUUUUUUUUCEEEEEEEEE

This seems fishy.....

The newfag
The veteran

always. it doesn't have to be a woman, y'know ;)

when she signs a legally binding contract asking you to do so to fulfill her rape fantasy.

this seems baity but...never. and there is a reason. Because rape contains a element of lust is easy to think someone deserves it when you know you are getting pleasure from the punishment.

Your mind will try justifying why she deserves it, you will be biased toward thinking she deserves it, because deep down you want her to deserve it. Its better to use less enjoyable punishment, either jailing or killing the person as quick as possible. That way is easier to make justice.

>Because rape contains a element of lust
A minimal one. It's about power and control.

When you feel like it.

/thread

Only when it's in self defense.

Really? Then why don't men rape each other?

They do.

mW95AVh

This is a feminist myth, perpetuating the patently false idea that men use sex to keep patriarchy alive and women oppressed.
Rape is virtually always lust, sometimes used as a form of punishment.
The idea that I'd need to rape a woman to assert dominance is just absurd, I can just flick her and knock her on her ass to do that. Men's physical dominance over women is too obvious to require assertion, it's why men are so god damned nice to women, they're fragile and weak. I don;t need to smack my cat, it's already afraid of me just due to sheer obvious physical differences, my 200lb dog on the other hand, I need to remind who's boss occasionally. Women are cats.

kekd

You cant make assertions like that.

>being this dumb

8/10 women reach orgasm during rape. Rape and forced sex is the TOP result given by women when asked about their sexual fantasy.

Rape is about power, but here is the kicker; women are attracted to power. Nothing dries up a woman more than a cautious man who kisses their hand gently and bids them a good night after their first date. The dude who boxes her in with his arms at the front door and gives her little option is the dude who gets the kiss and eventually the invite in.

Tl;dr

>women want to be raped by a guy they like.
>A man subtly forcing himself on a woman makes him more powerful and therefore more attractive.