Any medfags on Sup Forums?

Any medfags on Sup Forums?

What's this on my tongue?

It's not an STD, I got tested 3 months ago and haven't had sex or oral sex since the test.

It's hardish

It's an STD

STD

bump

tongue boil

AIDS!

It's an STD.

Dam that looks bad, but maybe hot food or spicy foodstuffs

I cut it off with a razor blade. Is this bad?

Could be:

Enlarged papillae from literally a number of things, ate cheetos the wrong way (literally made that up cause it could be from anything), or based on allergies of some kind. I'd say get an allergy test.

HPV, could have gotten it up to 2 years agos based on oral sex, kissing, licking someone etc.

If you smoke I'd suggest stopping for 2 weeks and see if you experience any changes. Need nicotine then chew the gum and resume when you're done. I'm not telling you to go cold turkey because you already know that.

either of which it'll go away eventually. Might take up to a few years based on the second one. Best of luck, dont let stupid shit get you down.

There's still sort of a bumb there. Wtf is this

Medfag here, looks like an infected taste buds. Bite it near the base gently increasing pressure, pop it don't tear it, then swish salt water all the time/mouthwash with alcohol/hydrogen peroxide if you aren't retarded.

Dubs decide how to fix?

nothing bad will happen aside from the injury. might slightly lose ability to taste shit if you continue.

It's an STD

literally me, -10 years

Thanks.

Fuck, I rawdogged a lot of chicks when I was younger. Could be HPV....FUCK!

How old are you

Ive had two different strains, it's chill. Can cause cancer but what can't. Worse when it's on your dick freezing it off sucks. It goes away eventually.

I'm saying im 10 years younger than that. I'm 24

Did you give it to people

Hyper aggressive mouth warts

Just stop what your doing, wait a week for it to get better, don't touch or play with it in your mouth

If a week passes and no results, see a doctor.

Tbh just looks like an aggravated papilla

Get off b, current doctors orders

However, it's more than likely just an enlarged papillae, possibly from hot foods or some shit

Oh thank fuck, I don't want anything on my dick. I can take tongue HPV but not dick HPV.

This is me
Don't listen to this webmd gimp, fucking *papillae*

Ok thanks man!

You really put my mind at ease, I don't have health insurance.

Could have been eating hot foods when I was drunk and just don't remember. Thanks!

I am a doctor. It is a dicksore. Stop sucking dick and it will go away faggot.

I told people before I fucked them, condoms don't protect against it, but if you have the vaccine then they're good. Lucky for me most people get the vaccine young.

You'll be surprised how many people dont care and just want to fuck.

the kind that causes warts does not cause cancer. the kind that doesn't cause warts causes cancer and there's only two or 3 strains that cause cancer and there's like 200 strains if you get it on your tongue you can get it on your dick, you can have a wart anywhere on your body. HPV does not discriminate where the wart pops up. Most people have HPV. Some 80% of the population has it, and most people don't know they have it so the numbers are likely higher.

what hospital do you work at. Oh you dont?

also your immune system fights it and it goes dormant anywhere from 6 months to 2 years until you get another strain