Lavren

lavren

Brandon did nothing wrong

he fucked with a wrong pussy

What

>tfw it's a thread about me again

Cuz we love you, what you doing up so early

He did? Weren't you the one saying his name in your sleep?

i think choa should have a cool name too like cho4 because the 4 looks like an a

Now you're selling out

No

Destroyed

what do you mean?

any better ideas then because choa does deserve it since she's cooler than larven

What could have she been dreaming about

Lavren is white and qt

Choa tries too hard to look white

She's perfect.

idiot, choa only looks like herself and she's not trying to be anything

>blonde hair dye
>blue contacts

yeah ....

that's just a fashion thing you wouldn't understand it, choa loves herself

She actually suffers from depression

You don't even know your own waifu throughout. Pathetic

that was just something she said to get the fans off her back
choa deserves to marry a rich man because she's worked hard for it

ILL BE YOUR GUN
AND IT'S YOU I'LL COME FOR

PERFECTION

Shut the fuck up no one cares
Maybe Brandon

IGNORE THE GOOKERINO

i care, a lot of people care and you should too

you can try but choa will always be the best and you can't ignore that larevn

>fake hair
>fake eyes
>probably fake nose

disguisting

this is natural beauty

Brandon fucked up

You know what? I'm going to finally ask it, after all of these years of wonder the curiosity has perched itself on a golden peak above the rest of Sup Forums, why do people "enjoy" K-pop? It amounts to little more than a group of manufactured pop "idols" screeching, squealing and singing the most basic notes that even a child could perform, most of them do not even know how to play a basic instrument, let alone a drum-kit or electric guitar. Its this blatant disregard for musical quality and songwriting that depresses me in regards to the current musical output, imperative is the need to westernize these Koreans into plastic, faux-white celebrity models and market them towards underage females and men via the notion of "purity" that in reality is little more than some feminine gong show, dropped the minute these "artists" reach their thirties. Frankly I'm sick of seeing this shit at the top of the front-page on Sup Forums at every time of the day, at least /bleep/ features musicians with actual ability and talent to create their OWN music and harvest their OWN identities. At least /daily/ features a broad variety of genres and experimental artists that have influenced countless others and changed the course of history. K-pop completely ignores the necessity for identity and evolution, it amounts to nothing but a set of cute oriental stereotypes selling out their own race for a quick cash-grab that'll crash and burn once it becomes fully mainstream and the hoard of so-called "cultured" self-hating whites find their next bastion of cute girls and guys be it in Vietnam or the fucking Congo, then of course you'll do what you always do; hype up this new interesting culture that has been dismantling itself at the core and diluting every aspect of its traditions and musical scene then delude yourself into thinking that this fast-food cacophony of poses and cheers somehow equates to Beethoven's symphonies and fuck up this entire board. Its not even amusing anymore, fuck off.

she grew that hair herself
and she was born with those eyes and nose

also that thing you posted is not a beauty

Her hair was black
And her eyes brown originally

Thanks for proving my point

i want to lic her tummy lads

would u kiss

I know what you mean user.

her blonde hair and blue eyes were just a costume, she's natural and beautiful all the time

>implying she was not ritually worshipped by masonic wankers

i love that pic
it's so offbeat

He won't get the chance again he could hate made Sup Forums history

Her skin is blatantly bleached (unless the camera brightness has been altered heavily) and styles herself with diluted western clothing, such is anything but natural. Anyhow, if you're going to contribute to this thread then more Mayberry.

i love her tiny cute hips

she is naturally pale and she makes the clothes, they don't make her
that's why choa is the best

>he fucked
doubt.exe.tiff

BB

so what if it' bleached?

doyou think lavren bleaches her bootyhole

Yes
[spoiler]On the lips[/spoiler]

she doesn't need to

Because she doesn't do anal

she poopies tho

I'd reconsider your statement if I were you. To begin with the dress does not fit her form and would need the waistline to be lowered slightly to compliment her figure, there the princess seams would be made more prominent and so would tempt the male viewer with the thought of running one's finger down said seams, feeling the first-class stitching on the fabric whilst simultaneously teasing her physically. In addition to this the lower half of the dress would have to be increased in length to widen the hem as a psychological line of defense. Next we have the colour contrast which to educate is tarnished by her bleached hair. It goes without saying that a black/white colour contrast would bring a greater degree of elegance to her composure as a whole though even then the fact that you can very nearly see an explicit area that I needn't mention tells you why one wouldn't be able to sell her off as "pure". Why one cannot be proud of their natural hair colour saddens me, then I personally wouldn't consider a white dress to be appropriate for her, rather the darker tones of blue (Dark cobalt and ultramarine especially) would be appropriate with the odd semblance of parakeet green on occasion, orange could be up to debate though many shades would undoubtedly compliment her.

how u kno

angels don't poop
did you even finish sunday school

Lauren is my wife, we are married.

stop it you homo, nobody understands you

lavren is a babyslut angel
she does it when she feels kinky

Neither does anyone approve of you, Gooklover

stop being racist and you don't have to like me as long as you like our choa

Why don't you stay in your containment threads?

post a pic of her where she's not making a weird face

choa can't be contained

her expressions are gold and are never weird

/thread

Why do you keep giving him (You) retards?

they can't ignore the truth, no one can

No you lie its not true

Trips of truth. The biggest fuck up in human history. If he can't get over it he needs to get into therapy

awww

Well this fucked my day up

It'll be alright brandon, hopefully this will being you closure

it's gonna be justin long anyways
the dream is dead

>hi user

Yeah...I feel weird.

ye, justin just seems too douchey for lavren
she needed someone more pure

Heartache, just let go and things will be alright. Don't take it too hard

qt

she loves showing off her pits

i can sense the sadness in your post ever since you were exposed to choa, you know larven will never be able to compete with her
but that's fine, choa has enough love for everyone to share
all you have to do is surrender your mind and body to our little choa

i would too if i had pits like those

Fuck off, that expression is so annoying, if I were there I'd like push her cheeks in just to bully her, then steel her pen and write something mean, then maybe you'd consider unposting her you dumbo

i know right, she loves watching people ogle her

When I saw their show she wore jeans and a shirt that revealed nothing in the middle of spring time in Las Vegas. FML.

what the hell? delete that and apologize
choa hasn't done anything to deserve torment like that

i just wanna see her in a polka dot dress man

Thanks Lauren i have the farts, foot & pits fetish

lavren is getting lewder 2bh

That navel is begging to be poked.

dam that sounds good, but i side with myself

who doesn't love a good baaarping

lavren is the only true irl anime to exist

You had 1 1\ 2 years and she was watching its over dreams dead

i'm not sure i understand this comment but i agree with it

Those are the best hips and crotch area on a woman I've ever seen.

I fucking hate brandon so much

Well he tried to make things right with you

why tho

lauren please

shes so cute fuck

You're a fucking dickhead brandon

post more of her ass pls