Royalty

>royalty
Why do Europeans still do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

republic.org.uk/what-we-do/news-and-updates/monarchy-costs-taxpayer-£334m-year-8-times-official-figure-new-report
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're fucking germs on society.

Degenerates

>owning guns to defend themselves from the British
Why do Americans still do this?

white countries do this

>british will have to spend billions on funeral, days off for mourning, and changing all the "her majesty" stuff when queen dies
L O L

>your president is Drumpf

HOWLING

A lot of European Monarchs have served smaller terms than Congressmen

yes hello

UK makes money from its monarchy
In all of Europe and also Japan the monarchy is just kind off around and has no power, they're kept as a tradition/cultural thing

I like those monarchies but would be worried of ones with actual power; the monarchies in the Middle East with actual power and terrible

the word you're looking for is "shorter", dr sudan

I make mistakes in English all the time, no biggie

just here to help m8, that's what being anglo is all about :^)

>the monarchies in the Middle East with actual power and terrible
Yeah but americans suck their dick. They like to laugh at europeans royal families but god forbids saying anything against amdullah al kaboom VI

republic.org.uk/what-we-do/news-and-updates/monarchy-costs-taxpayer-£334m-year-8-times-official-figure-new-report

No I am partially dyslexic and have difficulty reading for realz, its part of a sensory integration disorder related to my Asperger's, English is my first language

We will be paying for it as well. All of the family chip in for grandma's funeral.

>no westminster system
>democracy
pick one

wew

Tradition

Don't be rude. Sudan is our friend here.

I love you, Sudan !

we all do m8 settle down

He was never rude, and you all should be because I am a massive shitposter who comes here to deal with speech/reading issues

Check up on why the dyslexic child is always the class clown and has self-esteem issues

u2