S/fur

s/fur

Well the only thing I could spend money on in Airsoft is guns and ammo.

I don't need any other equipment since I have combat fatigues, PPEs, combat vest, field pack and such.

I do know that the guns cost a fair bit, but the way I see it, more than half of that cost has been taken care of already.

Until you start realizing that as great as it is to have gear, it only suits certain needs.

Then you have maintenance, magazines, BBs, gas, a face mask, internal parts, tactical gear

It adds up

What's a duck blowjob like?

billjob

Cute chubby

today i learned hobbies cost money

Some cost more than others.

I got a sexy chubby right here.

Naic

A face mask, eh?

I already have ballistic goggles, can I add a bandana over my mouth?

Are all those other things necessary as well? I saw a review of a Cheytac M200 that could hold 100 shells in a mag - Do you really need more than 2 magazines when each holds 100?

Or do you have to rig up something like pic rel?

What is "tactical gear"?

Actually pretty cute. I should start up a collection of muscular girls getting dicked.

You can but some places won't allow it because it's not considered proper face guard. It needs to be a hard mesh or plastic

>Do you really need more than 2 magazines when each holds 100?
For something like that probably not. But you will want more anyway. you burn through ammo fast because there's no incentive to conserve it, because of cost or any physical action from the gun itself.

You will want a tight bore barrel, you will want sights, you will want a light, you will want a bunch of stuff. And even if you don't need it, you will probably buy one anyway

>What is "tactical gear"?
Plate carrier, pouches, hydration carrier, holster, slings, retention lanyard etc. Again even if you can make do, a lot of places will lrequire different uniforms becasue of regulations for teams which require entire separate loadouts and in some cases, your choice of gun is restricted so you'd have to get another one

Great idea!

Right?

Oh yeah!

>Plate carrier, pouches, hydration carrier
These all come as standard issue add-ons to my vest, but what is the use of a plate carrier? They're tiny plastic balls, not AP shells.

The rest seem pretty optional if you don't carry a sidearm, which nobody in this army is ever trained to. We're also trained to make every shot count, hence why we fire in semiauto all the time and place so much emphasis on aiming.

Animal sex? I would say yes.

>what's the point of the plate carrier
A plate carrier not only carries ballistic plates but also MOLLE webbing for you to use for those pouches you have.

>The rest seem pretty optional if you don't carry a sidearm
Optional, yes but it makes your life easier.

That LBV looks awful and something leftover from the 90s in the worst way. That shit is awful and LBVs are very rarely used ever if at all. Great for casual play but you will find that it doesn't afford you the same flexibility that a real plate carrier will

>We're also trained to make every shot count, hence why we fire in semiauto all the time and place so much emphasis on aiming.
that's great but generally speaking after 120 feet your shots will scatter and drop. They're extremely susceptible to wind. Even if you're a great shot you will miss a lot and you will go through a lot of BBs

The base unit of the LBV is a plain plate carrier with MOLLE strips. The pouches you see there are molle'd on.

There are zippers inside that hold armor plates.

So yes it is a real plate carrier.

Could one circumvent shell drop by using a higher muzzle velocity? I know of people that use 500fps gas guns - How far can one shoot reliable using them?

>futa

This is s/fur not g/fur

About 120 feet

Higher feet per second does not gain you any greater accuracy or range. If you have the hop up dialed in you can squeeze out every bit of that 120 feet but you'll still miss and you won't be any more accurate. you'll ahve to contend with different BB weights, wind resistance, crosswinds and condensation. At a range of 40 yards. They're not terribly accurate guns

Anyone got the new straight Meesh comic?

You want to know something funny? Our field packs have molle strips but they don't give us anything to put on them because all the molle pouches we're given are meant to be stuck on the LBV.

So it's like "Here. Go find your own molle pouches someplace. If you want matching camo tones then you're shit outta luck cause they're all property of the army".

Think I might just go to bed early.

So get coyote or OD

All matching camo looks weird, you have to break it up

You sure man?

Alright, good night.

I don't see any point...

There are minute details which are monotone olive drab. Things like the colour of zippers, the hems on clothing, etc.

For the most part, the army in its infinite wisdom just put the same camo on absolutely everything because they're meant to be used for show in parade.