What would the world be like without Jews?

What would the world be like without Jews?

Dumber
With no nukes
Bad doctors
Bad lawyers

Hopefully if they had never existed there wouldn't be any Christians or Muslims either... so it's a start.

A better place

Kjjjjjjkk

Found the kike

Not a Jew.

People would still be suffering from polio

It would be a much more peaceful place if we all worshipped odin zeus and ares

Financial system would be less developed as they use to do all the lending.

5 star post.

It was a Jew who created the first polio vaccine, who discovered insulin, who discovered that aspirin dealt with pain, who discovered chloral hydrate for convulsions, who discovered streptomycin, who discovered the origin and spread of infectious diseases, who invented the test for diagnosis of syphilis, who identified the first cancer virus, who discovered the cure for pellagra and added to the knowledge about yellow fever, typhoid, typhus, measles, diphtheria and influenza.

Do you have any idea how fucking insane those guys are?
If Zeus got hammered and mistook you for a chick. You might end up ass raped by a super goose or bull.

Invented the sewing machine.

Largest manufacturer of Denim Jeans.

If they hadn't existed we cannot know if these issues wouldn't have been addressed by others. The Jews created

Better.

We'd all be following funky hentai gods

imagine, no religion.

In every field of applied science I know half a dozen people literally competed against each other who would patent their version of the same shit first. Jews had the money other scientists didn't, so jewish accomplishments don't tell shit except who had enough money to put their name first to a discovery or invention.

Edison wasn't the first patent troll / inventor who did some real shady shit so his name can be tied to something.

>ass raped by a super goose

laughed harder than I should have at that one

Sheesh, what an ugly kid. She got really beautiful for a while before she got fat.

Someone should draw super goose.

A better place, because Hitler would've never been born.

I went ahead and tried. Pretty shitty though