B!, I need your wisdom and council I know that no one who has gone through the same thing will understand me...

B!, I need your wisdom and council I know that no one who has gone through the same thing will understand me. I've been with my wife for 15 years. Now we're 30 years old with 2 kids. I just been with her. No other woman in my life, I discovered a few messages from her telling a guy that she didn't like what they were doing and she didn't want to see him again. That I didn't deserve it. I asked what happened and ended up confessing that they went to a motel in 3 times.....
Course I never imagined it. This person is older and ugly. So I don't understand what happened or what I should do.

dump her ass. Take the kids,fuck her up in divorce court.

Drop her, she'll end up doing it again. Don't "do it for the kids", you're just fucking up their lives along with yours. I mean if you get along fine and don't argue much the kids won't be affected, but it's your call OP. Cuck.

trips never lie, but she is beautiful in truth, PD: The photo is OC

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

DOesnt deserve you, either stick her with the kids or take them yourself. Whichever is more painful to her, just make sure she suffers because of it and is regretful

Have you guys passed something similar? You have been unfaithful?

>dump her ass. Take the kids,fuck her up in divorce court.

This
/thread
>once a cheater always a cheater
Sorry op.

Survivinginfidelity.com

Best club you never wanted to join. Been there, done that.

Random image bump

forgive her op and reject the bitter angry little boys that council immediate divorce. everyone makes mistakes in life, everyone deserves a second chance. would you want to be judged on the one single worst thing you've done? probably not because you consider yourself better than that and you can learn from your mistakes. give her another chance, keep your family together, and your kids happy.

becareful what you do next
might have to give half of your shit to her if you divorce

One way ticket to Cuckville.
Leave her, take the kids. Best decision you will ever make.

I try but it is very painful I can not get it out of my head

decide to have an open relationship and start fucking all the bitches also threesum

tnxs

this is something that everyone has to struggle with in life. if it were easy then we'd be dead. you have to find the way to forgive her. i'm not saying be a chump. tell her you're angry and what she did is wrong, but you chose her and she chose you because you saw something in each other that you didn't see in anyone else. you even created life because of that and that's damn special. so don't throw all that away for one dumb mistake. forgive her and tell her how you feel, then move on. this is your whole life and family at stake.

you should use it against her for the rest of your marriage, it will come usefull, now shell have to atone for that in all sorts of ways and it will make her better

also now you get to fuck her like a whore

"Your whole life at stake" Take this as a sign and start a new life.

Youre 30 years old. You want to get to 40 knowing that shit like this went down?

Living with it everyday? It doesn't get better btw. Imo ask her for a free pass to fuck any girl of your choosing 6 times or more and tell her "maybe" youll stay with her.

You forgive her, shell do it again.

From someone who has been there and done that:

You are gonna go through the pain no matter what you do. Even if you were to toss her aside and live like a hermit, you would still have the pain, grief, anger, all of it.

This is like a death in the family, only worse. It's the death of the marriage you -thought- you had. It's the death of your image of the wife you -thought- you married.

This is gonna take time to process. More than you think. Rash decisions now will be regretted later. Go to the link I posted above. Look for the yellow box in the upper left corner and read the healing library.

I know this pain all too well, OP. You can get through this, one way or another, with or without her. Until then, eat healthy, exercise for stress relief, and educate yourself on your options.

>Take the kids,fuck her up in divorce court.

Top kek. That's the exact opposite of what will happen. Men always get fucked up in divorce court.

wise beyond your years

Fucking in a motel room THREE TIMES isn't a "mistake". Its someone who clearly doesn't give a fuck at the end of the day. Life aint a Disney movie. Dump the bitch and move on or she will keep fucking you over (and god forbid get pregnant again by who knows whom) while you are still trying to "make things work". You are just prolonging the inevitable. Find someone else who wont stab you like that. Plenty of women out there.

Don't listen to this person OP. You don't have to be angry with her, or be an embittered person because of it, but understand that she made a concious choice to cheat on you, and decided after the first meetup to continue doing it.

There's a difference between a one-time drunken mistake and a cheater, and she decided to be a cheater.

I would divorce her.

not if the wife was unfaithful

Depends on the State tbh. If you are in California, Texas, Oregon, Washington or New York then yes, as a man you are fucked.

remember this day op. remember when you act like an angry child like they council you. remember it 20 years from now when you're alone and bitter yourself. then remember i counciled patience and forgiveness and think of how your life would have turned out. print this thread out and put it in a time capsule and look at it 20 - 30 years from now and try not to weep when you realize you rejected my advice of wisdom, patience, and forgiveness. as i've pointed out, these little boys that council rage and rash actions, they won't have to live with the consequences of your actions.

Women aren't so different from men. Fucking someone new is exciting.

You sound weak as fuck btw.

Like, i could fuck your wife and while im laughing that I fucked a married woman (and knew about you)

youd go back and try and 'rationalize in an orderly manor' why your wife swallowed my load.

Fuck off, theres a million woman in the sea, you picked a bad one. Move on, fuck women, acquire currency, and try again.

This isn"t the 1940s. Very few states even carry infidelity as a reason for divorce on their books anymore. The result is that the cheater pretty much gets a pass in most divorce courts, especially when it comes down to decisions on custody, chikd support, or alimony. Courts just don't care about it.

Get her into a threesome with another chick if you can wing it just say its a way to wash away the taste of another mans cock

/thread

sure sounds like a huge hypothetical. those are pretty easy to just make up whatever story you want. reality is different though and you know that.

What she look like

the marriage is an institution that has failed since 500 years.
the human being is not monogamous is polygamous. she will cheat you and maybe the next woman in your life will cheat you too because it is in our nature.

trips dont lie

Yeah life isn't a disney movie you sensitive fuck. Shit happens and you can forgive people for bullshit.

Reality is. You could get up, hop on a plane tomorrow and move to fucking barbados if you wanted to.

Why do you feel like there are chains holding you back from doing ANYTHING in this world if you want to.

You have a very outdated view of the court systems.

With what money? You're a moron. Most money is tied up. It's not completely liquid.

it's not marriage that is failing, it is why people marry now that is failing. in the past people married for very practical reasons and those reasons had nothing to do with "love". romantic love as a basis for marriage is very new in society and that's why it's a scam. 500 years ago people married solely to continue the blood line, procreate to get children to help farm and hunt, and for alliances between families. i'm sure you watch got. how many marriages there are because of "love"? that's what has changed in the modern era. that being said op is better off giving his wife a second chance for reasons i already laid out. it's her first mistake. he shouldn't throw the whole thing away without seeing if she can improve. everyone needs to think for a moment about the notion of romantic love as the basis of marriage and realize it's not real, but there are benefits to marriage and op is one now and the consequences are dire if he dissolves rashly.

One can approach a partners infidelity with patience, wisdom, and forgiveness and still decide to divorce them.

You fail to consider that trust has been destroyed in this kind of situation. Trust built over years, decades even. Losing something like that is like losing a limb. You don't just slap a bandage on it and walk it off.

I can forgive a cheating spouse while recognizing that, unless she is willing to do the hard work to rebuild that trust, I must remove this toxic person from my life.

Waahhh waahhh, Aquire some currency and do whatever the fuck you want.

Are you not a fucking man with two hands??
Are you that incompetent?
"Tied up" Fucking untie it then.

dude the love is something that you cant control.
it is something that born and die as every stupid thing in this universe.

anger and cynicism. i hope you never marry. it probably will be difficult and won't turn out well.

> dude the love is something that you cant control.
that sounds like something a woman would say. i'm a man, so i wouldn't know what you're talking about.

He's right though. Courts don't care about infidelity.

Source: divorced dad who fucked 15 different women in 5 years of marriage. We have shared custody of the kids

I'd call for a divorce, and lawyer up. Cheating is the ultimate fuck you to your partner. But at the end of the day it's up to you OP, if you want to be a faggot cuck than go for it.

But who knows, maybe a month, or even a few years down the road she'll fuck another dude, divorce you, take half your assets and take the kids while she fucks your childrens new step daddy in the bed that you two once shared.

Do you love her?
We're all human man. People make mistakes. If this is her only mistake, then why not forget it? Revenge never helps.

This isnt anger, this is disbelief.

When did you lose the outlook that LIFE is what you MAKE it.

I hope YOU dont raise children with the mentality that you can NEVER restart when things go wrong.

Because it sounds to me like you put all your eggs in one basket.

Now that baskets been fucked raw and you're still holding it with pride.
I plan to marry a DAMN fine honey and have children that will carry my name with pride, exactly what my parents did and theirs to them.

> Cheating
> Mistake

Pick one faggot. Cheating is not a mistake. In the events that happened with OP, his whore of a wife cheated with the same nigger 3 times. Fucking the same nigger 3 times, on 3 different occasions was certainly calculated.

good luck i hope it all works out for you as you plan.

>
>
>remember this day op. remember when you act like an angry child like they council you. remember it 20 years from now when you're alone and bitter yourself. then remember i counciled patience and forgiveness and think of how your life would have turned out. print this thread out and put it in a time capsule and look at it 20 - 30 years from now and try not to weep when you realize you rejected my advice of wisdom, patience, and forgiveness. as i've pointed out, these little boys that council rage and rash actions, they won't have to live with the consequences of your actions.

Remember this post OP. Remember the person trying to sell his "wisdom" to you by basically saying "it was just a mistake". Like going out of her way to fuck somebody in a motel 3 times is a mistake. Remember him as somebody who can only say patience and forgiveness because he can't fathom that you could find happiness with another that would not cheat on you. The guy that while speaking of patience and forgiveness, calls others children. Boils down any and all of their points into "rashness and hatred".
His main point is that you WILL NOT AND CANNOT FIND HAPPINESS WITH ANOTHER.

>remember it 20 years from now when you're alone and bitter yourself

His very being screams "defeated". One could argue that you should stay with her and try to fix it. Yet you signed up for the big one. You got married thinking and believing that she was the one for you. That nobody could get between you two. In sickness and in health, right? She broke the most basic part of a relationship, and the only reason why you even know is because you found out on your own. You could've lived the rest of your life with her without knowing she betrayed you.

Live long and fuck as a windrammer OP.

Im not trying to bash you man, im talking to you like i would someone i care about believe it or not. (if this is OP)

Life serves you shit sometimes, and usually through the ones we love most.

Unfortunately what nobody ever really tells you is that at the end of the day, all there REALLY is, is yourself.

What would you tell yourself if he was a person?

OP, you can forgive but never trust or forget, put some high quality spyware on her phone. keep tabs on where she is at all times.

you're horribly misguided. i don't have the time to go through your wall of text and anger and cynicism.

No time to go through my points, enough time to say they are wrong and to tell me you won't read them.
What a great argument and constructive criticism. You sure fucking showed me who's willing to put more effort into helping OP make a decision that will help him be happier in the long run.

I am a man too.
in latin exist 2 verbs for love: amare (adhesive love) and diligere (reflexive love)
the difference between both are pretty obvious. the first one is the possessive and the second one is the reflexive love the type of love beyond the sex or possession.

valar morghulis my friend. i urge you to find a way to stop being so angry.

if your situation were different, i would say dump her

considering you have two kids and have only ever been with her, trying to do anything other than work it out is insanity. you need to think primarily of your kids. at 30 your life is already over becuase you chose to reproduce, your job is now to ensure your childrens futures.

Are you fucking kidding me? I suppose you think murders should also be walking the streets. One mistake is all it takes in this life to fuck you for life...

Game of thrones quote, still not going over different point of views and instead tell me to lose my "anger".
Whose dick would I have to suck to get a constructive debate on how he should act? Since you're so caring and compassionet, listening to others points of views and countering them should be a must.

Let her know that you know, and that you forgive her, but use that guilt to fuck her in every way you ever wanted but never got to try. It's going to end, you might as well get a few bucket-list items checked off and get some experience for the next one.

agree. but he has the right to find another girl who breaks his heart again. No one likes a life of pain but the life sucks and you must suck it up as a man

Take your time, plan carefully, while not doing anything from a home computer or internet connection, killing the asshole she cheated on you with.

Revenge is a dish best served cold, wait at least a year in order to avoid suspicion.

no, he doesnt. when you have children, your life stops being about you, and your life becomes about your children

people not thinking this way anymore is why people are scum now.

actually she did it AT LEAST THREE TIMES...

so it wasn't a single event dumbass.

OK while this is likely a bait thread, just in case it isn't............

What makes you think those two kids are both yours OP?

Time for a dna test buddy....

Holy shit, I'm so fucking retarded. I'm the guy that has been trying to get some back and forth between the forgiveness guy and myself, but this being a reddit chuck thread makes me feel better about being so confused at how conflicting his "opinions" were.

It was like speaking to a brick wall.

having children is a part of the life but it can't be everything. give up his life just because has kids sounds irresponsable. just sayin

rape her

Don't listen to this beta fringe cucks man.
She betrayed you, after all you've done for her.
She made you relax just so that one day she
could tear you apart.
She thinks of you as a weak vermin and has
total disregard for your authority.
She's a worthless dog that blew it all up for just
a fling.
She betrayed you and your children.

Listen to me OP, get piss drunk, get drugged, get an AR and let nature take it's course.
Put that barrel right on her forehead, watch her beg for the mercy she didn't show you, pull the trigger and let the blood splatter.

If that thought didn't give you a boner then don't bother acting like a man to your son/s.

Keep her, oh my god. As a guy who sleeps with married women a lot, I can honestly say if she felt bad enough to say no, you're one of the lucky ones.

Shut up you cuck
People make mistakes, but she fucked up once and kept coming back for more. That isn't a mistake. That is intentional.

>B
Who the fuck is B?

ITT OP cries about his love for his wife, while she takes the opportunity to message her lover to arrange another hookup, while OP is posting on Sup Forums.

On everything leave while you are still young she is trash with no regard for you or your kids what if the guy caught feeling and kills you or she brings home aids? Wow and how can you think of her with a dick in her while you put the kids to bed or stayed up late while they were sick so she could fuck god damn I want to kill her.

>kill

>kill

>kill

>kill

>KILL

>kill

>kill

Do it OP, wrap your hands around her neck
AND FUCKING SNAP THAT SHIT. Are you
even capable you pussy? Fucking kill her man,
tie her to the back of your car and drag her
for the world to see. Chain some weight and
throw her into the ocean, let her become fish
snack, spray gasoline all over her, play with the
lighter till you've had enough lols and burn her.

Fucking do it OP, have you no balls, have you
no pride, have you no soul? Hell, even the kids
ain't yours.

Sorry but no. Infidelity/adultery isn't a CRIMINAL offense anymore but infidelity/adultery is still an extremely valid reason in civil court for the divorce. Judges usually take a dim view on cheaters too, it's just usually we hear more about the man from the angry women they've spurned - gotta play that victim card loudly, ya know.

Trips of truth OP

Take a big deal breath and lock her out of the house by changing locks. Send kids away to mums first but.

But -

ALWAYS keep the screenshots even if you do decide to give her a second chance. File em with your accountant in a sealed envelope it's cheaper than with a lawyer.

And if you want to pack things up -

It could open up your sex life to more adventure. I caught up with an ex who cheated on me a year later, best depraved 'she'd do anything to make up for it' ala hard anal and hour long blowjobs sex of my life for that year till I got bored and left her

Hey OP. Seriously dude.

Leave the bitch Srsly otherwise forever be a cuck

if the photo is her then well... something about that picture tells me she was trying to tell you all along