DO YOU THINK WE WILL GO TO WAR WITH NORTH KOREA WITH THE YEAR?

DO YOU THINK WE WILL GO TO WAR WITH NORTH KOREA WITH THE YEAR?

I DO. FUCK THOSE DIRTY CHINKS.

Your English is bad, and so is your shitty country.

FUCK YOU CUNT FAT FUCK LONELY SUMMERFAG.

No.
Just like every other time shit hits the fan with North Korea, nothing will happen.

Shut up about going to war with North Korea.
Shut up about nukes.
Shut up about World War 3.

Everything is as it's always been.

WHO THE FUCK SAID WW3 LONELY FAT ASS?

IT WILL BE A SHORT WAR LIKE IRAQ 1...JUST WITH MORE DEAD GOOKS

No. If anything we'd take out the entire country in about an hour. South Koreans would be fucked, but Americans going to American.

If you don't think the US going to war with DPRK implies WW3 then you don't understand how the world works.

they didnt have the nuclear capabilities that they have now so its not technically how its always been. there is a bit of potential for things to go differently now.

Koreans are not chinks.Chinks are chinese. Koreans are gooks.If you are going to insult people get the term right.

FUCK OFF FAT CUNT.

SAME SHIT WAS SAID ABOT IRAQ.....MILLION MAN ARMY...IF USA IN IRAQ, WW3 STARTS (RUSSIANS).

WHEN THE BOMBS DROPPED EVERYONE STFU AND WENT ON THEIR WAY.

YOUR EYES ARE SLANTED= YOU A CHINK

Yes it will definitely work that way in every situation. Good thing an intellect such as yourself was here to talk some sense into my dumb ass.
Thank you.

WELL WHAT IS THE SOLUTION KISSLESS FAT FUCKING VIRGIN?

CONTINUE TO ALLOW THEM TO BUILD A POTENT ARSENAL AND ALLOW THEM TO BULLY THE WORLD? YOU DO REALIZE IF THIS CONTINUES WE GET ANOTHER NUCLEAR ARMS RACE IN ASIA RIGHT CUNT?

WE HAVE

Korea is a former part of china(chinks). They're closer to the chinese, than south east asians(gooks). So koreans, are slopes, nips, (genetically closer to chinks so) chinks, zipperheads, dinks, and many other things, but not gooks.

Please explain your worldview to me in its entirety

HOW ABOUT THIS KISSLESS VIRGIN: YOUR EYES GO SLANTY, YOU GO GOOKY

Sup Forums: A Place to Learn Things

MURICA. FUCK YEAH!!!

THAT SUMS IT UP

you sound like moonman's even more racist vegetable brother

kek

KISSLESS VERGEN

top cringe.

u r trying to hard

Keep trying, OP
You'll get down this whole "trolling" thing eventually. I believe in you.

LOOK AGT THE EDGE ON THIS BALDING 50 YEAR OLD KISSLESS VIRGIN!! LOVE IT.

POST A PIC. WANT TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT MYSELF.