Hello? where do i begin. I grew up in a small town in the midwest no jobs. carnival came to town i was 15 then...

hello? where do i begin. I grew up in a small town in the midwest no jobs. carnival came to town i was 15 then, weird guy gave me a job made 200 bucks that week. So i left with them. wasn't long i realized they were fucked in the head. i seem some sadistic shit. witness things i wish i hadn't 30 years old now.... Anyone have a similar experience?

what did you see user?

Yes, i grew up in the midwest with no jobs, and one day, the carnival came to town when i was 15. And then, i left with them cuz some dude gave me a job, salary was about 200 bucks a week. Later i realized that they were fucked in the head, seem some sadistic shit.

rape, torture, things like that. Mostly alot of scamming, The carnies would try and pickup the nastys girls that came there to the events. I guess because they were easy to take advantage of

how much rape, and what kind of torture

that wasn't a normal thing but i seen my fair share, none of it was fun. i left when i was 20 years old about. i just never felt like i fit in with them. i think the crazest thing i seen was this girl got super drunk and wanted to be trapped to the "wheel of death" where it spins and they throw knives she thought it was fun untill they started actually throwing knives. one of them was not trained at all. and well yea... you can guess what happened

*strapped

go on...
there has to be more to the story
what injuries did she sustain?
did the police shut it down?
come on user, you're being autistic as fuck

no police didn't come, she stayed around after it closed and was "partying" damn blade when into her side she was screaming. I couldn't watch, i walked out of the tent. i heard her screaming for another few min maybe then nothing. I can't say because i didn't see but they killed her. I didn't ask nor inquire about it. They always setup in shit towns low population areas. I remember one carny drug addict meet someone in town, they where smoking meth together and he put a razor to his throat cause he wasn't going to pay him. i seen that happen

i don't believe your stories
goodnight user

Yeah I don't believe your stories either, what do you mean you "left" with them? What did they do in the carnival? What did your family said? What did you do for them?

Cool story, bro

had no family to be honest, my dad just left, mom was a drunk mostly was on my own. i would help setup tents, do ticket sales, sometimes go out and promote the events. put flyers in shops that allow it.. mostly shit work, but it was a paycheck at the time

lol OP is colossal fag
>be me faggy OP
>make bs thread saying I have seen some hardcore shit
>get asked to say the shit I have seen
>half ass tell a story with no detail and no sense whatsoever
>repeat

at least put some effort in your lies to make it somewhat entertaining dumbfuck

post your interesting life event then you fucking homo... passing judgement when you have no clue what others have been through

let me guess yours, being fat living off of mommy and daddy xbox in the room, nice an cozy. i had none of that! go eat a dick

Shut the fuck off nigger the only pain you have been through if figuring out the captcha because you are too retarded to get it right in less than 15 attempts

where did you grow up?
what was this carnival called?
what states did you visit?
the entertainers had names, what were they?
i'm calling bullshit

>shut the fuck off nigger
thought so, you have nothing to contribute that was interesting, or hard to over come

I lived in Parowan Utah at the time, i now live in Virginia

why do you provide us few interesting details?

look up the name Marlene Warren

how about no
and i leave your shit thread

This sounds like a plausible story from someone who has actually seen it. uhm... if the rest of you constipated autismos actually HAVE a life experience while you walk the earth... and it happens to be hideous-- you will find its difficult to discuss. So thank OP for doing this in the interest of academia.

thanks, i was hoping atleast one other person had a story to share, of something that went through that was a difficult time for them

When was this? The 1800s?