Drinking on the job

Drinking on the job.

>experience?
>how to hide the smell?
>regrets?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RAApJ1nHX2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mix with Gin. It's the hardest to smell both on your breath and if you spill it.

be hung over and/or drunk every single day from the time you start and they will not know the difference

>regrets?
none

What do you do?

Honestly, don't. If you are that far along, you are about to fuck things up.

Its totally cool man, no one ever notices. Just do it. They dont even pay you well enough anyways, right?

damn, literally my most hated liqour

recently started mixing patron cafe with morning coffee.

warehouse type job. absolutely 0 vehicle or forklift types. all manual labor.
unloading trucks mostly

it just gets unbearable sometimes, without going into an /adv/ tier rant.

>This

The few days I come in sober, people ask if I'm sick.

Also, stick to vodka. Usually the least offensive odor, looks like water, plus it's usually the cheapest, so you can buy a lot!

I used to drink half gallon a day at my retail job.
8 to 10 hrs.
Helped with sales but wasnt ok
Its not worth it, man. Try to find a healthy way to handle it. Dont drink on the clock
6 month w/out a drink user here

>Its not worth it, man.

anything regrettable happen? or more of a "find a better way"

I had to stop it myself
Its just sad in the end.
You accomplish little with a bottle to your lips
I wasted many years on the drink.
Please don't do the same

Work at a good tech company. My office has 2 beers always on tap in the breakroom

how in the fuck do you stand being drunk and manual labor. i feel like shit and start sweating booze.

im a low tier lawyer in a dead end position. i drink a fuck ton before even getting to work, and make sure i top off and lunch so that i'm numb the whole day through.

as for masking, fuck if i know. most people aren't going to say anything anyway. i eat a lot of beef jerky, as that shit over powers all other smells.

as an alcoholic, the best functional drunk drink:
VODKA

clear grain alcohol, easiest to hide the stink on your breath. just gum or brush teeth.

the other advantage: most OTHER alcohols, the stink comes out in your sweat. but vodka does not come out in your sweat stink.

i think you kids drink it with red bull.
i might try that one day...

vodka

red bull vodka.

you literally just decided my drink for my shift tomorrow. thanks m8

i drink on the job, user. even took the interviews drunk. it doesn't make me feel good anymore. i barely feel anything from it. i dont know why i keep drinking.

but i do.

Get a job at a brewery, it's almost required... Especially if the boss is trying out a new batch.

Vodka also has the best hangovers (as in like not bad, not like your hangover will suddenly be awesome)

Still being an alcoholic drains your life away. It sucks. You waste so much time just fixating on it and you don't accomplish much with your life. Everyone always says you have to hit rock bottom but in reality I think most people won't get there. Most people will just waste their lives away fucking around doing nothing because it's actually not that hard to be a functional alcoholic. But then you become content with a shitty life and by the time you realize you want your life not to be shitty it's too late.

nigga, i'm drinkin to numb out a shitty life.

>>how to hide the smell?
You don't. The only way you get away with it is people don't give a fuck

You'll never get out of your shitty life due to that though. Drinking kills your motivation.

there is no escaping the shitty life man. there's just surviving it. that's my only goal. other option is offing myself. don't wanna make my mom cry, so here we are.

There's lots of ways out of a shitty life. You don't need to be a millionaire to not have a shitty life, just don't end up as a wageslave working for dirt cheap your entire life is all you really need. If you invest properly and do the right things in life you can inevitably turn a meager life around.

ayy lmao

OP here. same feelings.
mom does so much for me and i feel like i'm a monster for the person i am. i have all these dark thoughts. anything to contain the beast.

>invest!

guess how i know you never had a shitty life.

I haven't actually had enough money to do it but that is currently my plan. I don't intend to stay at my shitty as job for life.

>Work at a good tech company
Work at a better tech company. My office as 8 kitchens with beer and wine on tap. The wine is pretty shit tbh

What kind of job, though?

just smoke weed or eat some edibles. being drunk at work sucks.

Former alcoholic buzzing in.

Drinking does more for you in your mind than it does in reality. Your ideas about drinking, ironically, are what keep you going, rather than the drinking itself. Really is a testament to how powerful your minds are, if only you would put them to a better use.

Just give it a try. 1 month, no booze, using your mind to improve your life instead of numb the pain. Just out of curiosity, try it. You'll be blown away.

I work in academia. There are no rules against drinking at work, really. At least not here in this country.

I work in a warehouse and I brought vodka in a water bottle a few times several years ago.
I remember one day work was slow and there wasnt much to do so I got on the intercom and made whooping sounds and ran away. Then I rolled up a gigantic ball of tape and sent it down the conveyor belt.
Friends had my back. Without them I would have lost my job.
Good times.

tape ball the size of a beach ball, btw.

>>>how to hide the smell?
vodka passes through almost no stink on your body or sweat. brush teeth and tongue is easiest stink remover with vodka compared to every other alcohol. side effect of simple grain alcohol

lol very nice.
my job is warehouse as well.
not interactign with people so not afraid of acting too stupid or anything. and if i were to feel like i were too drunk for some reason, i could do some of the grunt work which is isolated, as in doing a trash run or clearing up space in the back type, where managers dont even check on you

seriously, as a "functional" alcoholic, the slight buzz is really pretty nice. mixed in with affordable cali weed, wake and bake every morn and buzz every afternoon and night is manageable. and I keep my weight down by having liquid diet

I've done that when I've worked nights by myself or with a couple others. I work at an environmental chem company and during the night we just do logging and sorting samples so I often toke up all night or bring some beers.
I've never gotten blackout drunk though, that would be a horrible decision lol

worked at a bar/restaurant. was pounding whiskey and doing blow in the back all day every day. came to work drunk. everybody knew but nobody said shit (except the young hostess girls "you smell like liquor blah blah").

then one day i got all hammered and was smashing glass mugs and breaking shit and then i left cause my hands were all bloody and shit.

didnt get fired but didnt quit i just kinda stopped showing up for work. everybody is nice to me whenever i go up there and visit though.

interesting times but i wouldn't recommend.

youtube.com/watch?v=RAApJ1nHX2w

Lol thats fucking retarded. How are you supposed to have your mind in thr smar state as when yihr drunk when youre sober? Literally impossible. Im drunk rn si idk if im making good argument but cime on.

I got away by pouring plain vodka in a water bottle, looks like water and I properly got blasted. Can't help with smell, just say you used mouthwash this morning.

I'd literally run people off the road and mount their severed head on my car as I swerve wildly down the road running more off the road. I'd kill so many people eat their children and rape their destroyed vehicle

What if I wasted my life up until booze. I literally from age 5 sat around and did nothing because boredom. When I started drinking I actually went on walks and did things outside for the first time in my life

Does the opposite for me. And lately I've lost my cigarettes addiction. No withdrawal and just don't feel like smoking anymore.

then its just your mind keeping you from doing things, and booze shuts off your mind.

you can learn to control the negative parts of your mind, while still enjoying the positive. you're missing out on so much man.

How long have you been doing it? How much do you drink?
Alcohol in moderation is perfectly fine, even if done daily.

Actually I calculated with my medical bills added in it would cost 7 million dollars for me to live another 50 years with almost no luxuries

Change identities lol
You're on Sup Forums so really you're already not a normie might as well do illegal shit and fake your identity. Checkout forums on tor for how to do it.

It's like if your at one hp and if you stop using a detrimental item your last hp will be lost and you die. Even if after a little all your house will all come back but it's not a payment I can afford

but what if you're stronger than you think you are

what a crazy proposition

My mind did that when I was 5? I don't like reality. Thats why I have to fuck shit up. Fires in the sky and lightning in my groin shooting space rainbows from my cock that turns bad people into candy and edible glitter

Too much effort. I get home at night and if I can't make dinner in 5 minutes or less I just go to bed hungry. I've gone 3 or 4 days without eating since I just don't have the motivation to make anything other than cereal. I wish I could sleep forever and never have to do anything

Well with that lifestyle your medical bills are certainly going to get even higher

Are.... Are you talking about a glitch where you can have 0 hp and still be alive? I don't know how to do that glitch. Seriously I got so pissed at a customer one day instead of bashing his skull in I stabbed a knife 3 inches into my thigh. Hospital was expensive. Next time I'll just eat the assholes eyeballs out and dance on him shitting uncontrollably

Which makes me lazier. You see my dilemma. Why not lose the match and try again next time

Or you just stop drinking so much

to the fucking moron who says that you can't smell vodka from sweat: you can, you are just delusional
vodka has such a strong fucking smell that i can see who drank vodka just from entering the room
maybe if it will just be walking by people it will be ok, but if you just stay in one place unpacking stuff from the truck there will be no way no one will notice

t.not a retard

Only asians can smell vodka apparently. But caucasians can't smell pure alcohols.
Black people can apparently smell alcohol quite well as well.

Not OP, but I agree w/you. For me, weed >>>>>> alcohol, especially for work (I am a programmer - I can get a bunch of shit done on some good sativa, and quite a bit less on some indica...). But if OP is dependent on alcohol, OP needs alcohol. Or treatment.

Hang in there, OP.

This is true. All alcohol has a smell to non alcoholics.

This is true. All alcohol has a smell to non alcoholics.

You people are fooling no one

I was like this wayyyyyyy before I started drinking. I waiting till 18 to drink. I was like this since as long as I can remember at least 7 or 8

t-thanks

eating cereal and other sweet products daily can and will lead to gut microbiome imbalance

you will feel even more tired, you will have liquid shit, you will have brain fog, cramps, muscle pain, your nostrils will never be functioning properly again
your life will be even more shit
i'm struggling with it myself

so eat a little better dude

Don't. You'll think you're in control, but one day you'll lose it along with your job.I used to work as a sous chef and let me tell you, if you're working but want to use something, use pot, it's less likely to get you screwed.I had four chefs working under me and one over me, and all four of them used at work, but two used pot and the other two drank alcohol.I had to fire one because he spelled hot grease when he was trying to change the fryer grease. The other one was forced to quit because he had an accident with a meal slicer in the butcher and lost an entire hand. It was a clean enough cut that they could reattach it, but because of his drinking thinning his blood it didn't stay attached, one day he was working and his hand just straight up fell off at the wrist.

No green text as on phone

Be me, securityfag
Working on a shutdown coking plant
Shit was cash
Took Xbox and a tv to work every night (15 hour shifts tend to be boring)
Company who owned site didn't give a shit about he place so when cameras went down and lights around the site, it took them months to fix them.
Site took 50 minutes to patrol, it was too big for a lone guard.
Start to get break ins and copper thieves regularly while cameras were down.
Become paranoid due to increased activity and have 13 occasions where gypos tried to jump me.
Start drinking a few cans of Stella Artois to numb the fear a bit.
Realize I didn't give a fuck anymore about gypos on the site.
Start drinking more beer on the site and playing vidya.
Didn't really pay much attention to cctv as most cameras were down.
Fast forward a few months to my birthday, end up working it.
Decide fuck it and bring in 24 pack of Stella, it's my birthday why the fuck not.
Night goes on, necking cans like a champ, playing ARK.
Don't bother to do any patrols because fuck it It's my birthday.
6:00am staff will be coming on site soon, better do one patrol at least.
Stagger around site almost breaking my neck and ramble aboit Jews and niggers.
Then I see it.
A big fucking hole in the brick wall connecting to the main road.
JCB missing.
Engineer manager comes on site and asks wtf.
Tell him gypos did it 30 mins earlier.
Go back up to the cctv office.
Make up a bunch of shit for log book.
Pack up Xbox.
Drink last can of Stella.
Stagger to my car.
Police are on site and stop me for questioning.
Throw up next to my car.
"sorry officer, I think I have a stomach bug, can we talk another time"
Drive home.
A week later they find the JCB and the gypo.
Gypo says he took the JCB around 11pm
I get quizzed by the police and tell them its impossible because I was on duty and show them logbook.
Gypo is charged with burglary.
Get commended for my work
Mfw

I already had those problems before I started drinking or drugging. My teeth fall apart when I eat bread, I shit 12 times a day and 10 of those times is a pint of mucus and nothing else. I've pulled out half of the hair on my forehead chopped off part of a toe from an ingrown nail. Partial hearing loss from a childhood of "severe double inner ear infections". My dick is negative one inch long flaccid and my tits are bigger than most of the women that get posted here. I've thrown up daily for years since I lost 130 pounds in a year a few years ago. I'm a 25 year old virgin. Whose never seen real boobs. I can't say no even to someone who wants to Rob and rape me I've gone days without sleep from the constant nightmares about my teeth falling out that I wake up to find my teeth falling out then I wake up to my teeth falling out and wake up again to my teeth slowly starting to fall out.

what is your diet and what drugs are you using?
alcohol leads to your liver working overtime trying to clean your body out of the toxins, so it has to use its resources on that instead of using it to strenghthen your body
sounds like you generally have a weak immune system and vitamins deficence
people really don't pay enough attention to the food they are eating thinking it doesn't make any difference while it makes ALL the difference. What the fuck do you people think "you are what you eat" means? There is a reason why americans have their hair made 70% out of corn starch
because you fuckers eat so much of this toxic shit

All this started before I started drinking or using drugs. Up until then I ate relatively healthy and took vitimins. Fuck I'd eat enough salads and fruits in day for a family of 5. I drank a gallon and half of milk a day

>tfw working for a small beer house
I drink, the patrons drink, the owner drinks, the owner's wife drinks.

The dog doesn't drink though.

My dog got drunk once, it was an accident, had an open bottle on my desk and he knocked it over and drank it off the floor. Was kind of funny but also worrying, he sleeps on my bed when I'm not in bed and he tried to get up on the bed but he was so intoxicated he couldn't figure out how to step up. He tried with one front paw, then put it down and tried with the other front pay, then he turned around and tried to get up on it backwards. I considering picking him up and helping him, but then I thought he might falll off and hurt himself.

tldr: dogs and alcohol are a bad combination.

then stop drinking and using drugs
stop eating sweets and cookies
stop eating shitty high carbs fruits
stop eating pasta from white wheat
start eating veggies with meat (lecho ie)
start eating some fish
fiber is very important in your diet
eggs are goat (from a free range) but eggs are good in general
store meat is packed full of antibiotics which don't help at all so buy gray and dull looking meat
if you won't start paying attention to the stuff you eat it won't get any better so you might as well start now

have you seen a doctor?

I was drunk all the time in the army. Hand sanitizer and mints