In one sentence proven cunts are human

In one sentence proven cunts are human

Other urls found in this thread:

mentalfloss.com/article/31274/6-modern-societies-where-women-literally-rule
youtu.be/JHzGiGUj5SU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they are literally, scientifically and biologically, the same species.

What. Cunts are human. They are apart of a human but if you cut it off it isnt a human

>objects don't deserve respect or legal protection
uh, yes they do. I can't just walk up to your bike and rub my dick on it.
certainly if i damaged a bike that wasn't mine, i'd be fined or jailed.
tl;dr caption makes no sense.

But their is also tangible evidence to prove their inferiority, and they wont be needed after artificial wombs

SJW cuck

It will be amazing to see their extinction once we get that tech going.

What a dumb question OP. Of course they are human. If they are still incredibly primal and incompetent in modern society is a different answer.

>I can't just walk up to your bike and rub my dick on it.
>yfw somone names your secret fetish

like is said earlier you can't just use a bike that's not yours, break it, and leave it on the side of the road and claim objects don't have rights, therefore i can use this bike anyhow i please.
tl;dr these captions don't make sense
i wonder how OP would feel if I broke the windows in his home because (windows are objects) as the caption states, and therefore my actions are legal.

Most of the females I meet seem quite a bit more intelligent than you do.

You feminist cucks really need to get redpilled

Not possible

Why are you posting these on 4channel and not printing them out and nailing them to university noticeboards ehere they would do actual good?

That's a good idea. I think I'll do that.

Doing Allah's work son

>anti-female society
dat sounds gay as fuck user

No its truth

Still not a SINGLE argument that can not be ignored becuase it is tainted by the poison of feminism

You're doing the lord's work, son.

fucking retarded
inb4 you call me a sjw or a feminazi just for pointing out how much of a backward inbred you are

are women biologically human? are you a frustrated manchild? yes to both. end of story.

Fuck Islam.

god damn, you betas are getting wild with this shit. sorry no woman wants to touch your pee pee, maybe clean your shit up and get your act together.

Sauce?

you must be really fun to have around.

I'm not Muslim. I just hate the non-huMAN parasites who have grafted themselves onto our reproductive cycle.

waah he ruined my dumb circlejerk waah

>"I'm not a Muslim"
>proceeds to say some Muslim shit
Kek, get fucked Akmed.

>who have grafted themselves onto our reproductive cycle
someone PLEASE draw this.

This nigga gets it. Nice to see someone with common sense.

Muslims belie that women are human

In early earth biology, females existed for several million years before males.
Get fucked, brainlet.

"Anti female society" Pay attention anons, this is feminazi bait.

They must certainly do not lol.
Get your sand nigger ideology outta here.

That's Jennifer White
And this is offensive

I can handle being called a beta. I can handle being called a brainlet. What I CAN'T handle is being called a feminist.

when was the last time you guys bathed?

They have the capacity for pontification.

I've never had an intelligent conversation with one

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

That you choose to associate with the vapid does not negate the females ability to pontificate.

Shut up cuck just because you have a girl that you let fuck other men doesn't make you alpha.

Saying your a cuck is an embaressment to men who atleast can get a wife for niggers to fuck

And men are only a walking phallus looking for a hole to cum inside.

Your argument is stupid.

OP. It's ok to be 14 when you're 14. but ffs man you've been 14 for like 3 years now. It's time to move on

we indeed are
>men fuck shit up
>women are fucked up
those superior malefag beta anons ITT don't get that we're all idiots, men and women

Actually scientists are almost able to make sperm out of stem cells. A artificial uterus is far far away. So please, in the name of all men: be quite before a feminazi start to think and demand to kill all men. Because WE will be needless for reproduction. Idiot.
Take this Asian Goddess to calm down.

women are property. Beating an raping a woman should be no different then the police charging a vandal for tagging a wall

Ha ha this made my night I can go to sleep well done user.

It's a hoe, man!

Lets look at how advanced matriachal societies are!
mentalfloss.com/article/31274/6-modern-societies-where-women-literally-rule

Now lets admire the parenting skills of the single mother

It's actually funny how dumb shits you all are. Women own us, lock stock and barrel and you are too dumb to realize it. You do know if they were to ever actually start paying men for sex they would rule this world in weeks. And don't play dumb. You know that if a 8 gave you a hundred dollars to fuck her, you would be like... Damn right baby...

And when all the men are whores. Women would rule the world.

this.

our only hope is to be entertaining in order to be allowed to exist. and SJWs are even working on invalidating humor to eliminate any hangups about exterminating us.

The only problem with feminists and SJWs exterminating men is that they'll have to get the men to do it for them since they can't do anything themselves.

......unlikely to reach sufficient levels of buy-in.

>be quite before a feminazi start to think and demand to kill all men.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL They would of already carried out the S.C.U.M. Manifesto if they were smart enough or strong enough to do so.
>Women demand all men be killed
Ummmmm, mr police office. Will you please kill all men because muh artifical sperm, then kill yourself? WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO! STOP OPPRESSING ME! REEEEE!

youtu.be/JHzGiGUj5SU

>Video related
>Strong independent wymxn who don't need no man tries to kill all Jew Niggers, the most disgusting variant of nigger and she can't even do that!

>rapesocket

the pressure from the collective assclench would be enough to make diamonds.

Bitches can't even handle twitter without taking psychological damage that a full on war is needed for giving a man

Wanna know when the internet became a complete shithole? When social media became popular! Why did that happen? Because women who never gave a shit about the interwebz were now spending all day trying to get digital attention to validate their worthless existances....

...Then when they couldn't hack people fucking with them or not telling them they were the prettiest princess that ever was they began bitching that the internet be censored to protect their feelings

In almost all animal societies, females are subservient and are simply there to give birth.
Humans are also animals,
So why do we have to treat them the same?
Society went on for centuries perfectly fine when they were subservient, and now that they have equal rights as a man, society has gone down hill since a few of them became sjws

May I ask what OP contributed to culture and society?

This post which means op has contibuted moar than any woman EVER!

Well yeah, you would have to be intelligent yourself for that to happen.