God doesn't exists

god doesn't exists

Nope.
>left fiance
>tried getting with bad ass chick
>turns out idk what I'm doing
>might not even get laid

I blame god for my mistakes

Neither does depression, its just an excuse for lazy people who self diagnose and blame anyone else but themselves

Agreed cause there would be no niggers.

Yes he does and he is watching you jerking off to little girls.

God likes to watch.

So why is alcohol a depressant?

You are the shitty person for drinking too much, I bet you blame the car when you run over someone, thanks for passing responsibility and proving my point tho

Depression is biological

No its an excuse for being lazy, if you didnt thrive on the self pity you would do something about it but somehow you think self diagnosing yourself and wallowing in self pity makes you special and gets you the attention

That's pretty much every illness, including cold

Why are posting on here instead of being productive? Self-pitying fucking trogolodyte just trying to get attention

Productive during the weekend. Don't go too fast sanik.

Nice to see doctors in this thread.

how's that chemistry. I shall self diagnose my next reaction.

Not sure if that abortion of the english was a question or a statement about yourself
Im currently bored at work, its sunday afternoon and im making $64/hour, why are you shitposting on a saturday/sunday and sitting in front of your pc? :^)

What part of Europe?

Id never defend depression. There is no solid evidence suggesting one or the other. It's mood, and you can very much be depressed or not depressed at will.

Illiteracy rate is very high and I wouldn't build ego on typos made in a subpar forum.

>op shitposts
>no reaction
>gets outshiposted with 100% (you)'s
>thread turns into how to bait Sup Forums 101

is nobody going to talk about the fucking 3ds stylus in this niggas hat

top shitpost m8
saging

run someone over*

Why should I take a retard like you's word for it ?

There is no pedestrians and whoever drives is on scheduled drugs