Question For Mixed Anons:

I wanted to hear from some anons who are racially mixed

>What is your racial mix?

>Where do you live/grow up?

>How did each racial group you are from accept you? Most accepting group?

>Did either groups women refuse to date you due to being mixed?

>Which racial group did you prefer to associate with?

>Any additional stories based on this subject?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=trPOVkRMq34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i love being half white. I take advantage of affirmative action whenever I can

My grandpa is black. Nobody thinks that my dad is mixed. They think he is Hispanic. My mom is blonde and blue eyed. I am "white", blue-eyed with light brown hair.

The 25% black is perfect for gibsmedat type of shit. My college has a financial aid program for people of minority. You have to write an essay about your racially diverse upbringing and join some student organization and shit. I just sprout bullshit all over the essay about how my grandpa got it bad for marrying a white woman, how my father was badly mistreated and how my perception of the world is affected as a biracial child, blah blah blah. (The part where my granddad was treated like shit for marrying my white grandma is probably true tho).

I live in a majorly conservative place with mostly white and some few Asian family. Kinda weird to have an Asian bro with heavy American accent. Most Asian American students I met in college always speak like they are from some Chinese restaurant.

I'm "white" enough to date white chicks and get the dads' approval too.

Dad from UK and my mom is from Colombia
i am living in colombia but i was born in UK
white mestizos.
white mestizos.
Niggers on my college hate me because i was in a relationship with one of their black princess :),
and white mestizos are more smarter than niggers. niggers.... they ruin every shit they touch.

>niggers.... they ruin every shit they touch.
Man it seems like all the other races can really get behind this.

filpino plus dutch. i identify as asian

75% white maybe 25% Mexican. Got bullied for being a white boy my entire childhood by beaners. Learned how to fight quickly at least,
fuck spics though

half germanic and half slav...how should i feel?

scottish and native

canada

nobody gives a fuck what I am

no, women love my cock for some reason.

scottish

not really, go fuck yourself.

hate niggers, they ruined the football team, they are healthy but they are fucking brainless too...

Black mother/White father
New Jersey Suburbs
Blacks and Whites don't really like me because i speak out about race, a lot
>dating
lol
Non-pussywhipped whites
for whatever reason everyone just thinks im white because i really dislike thug culture

I'm half white half Hispanic but I look so I've always been thought of as white. My Hispanic father doesn't even look Hispanic he's just tan with black hair but his face structure looks white or med. So I honestly don't limo how much Hispanic blood I even have because his family is rooted in Spanish origins

>white mestizos.
>white
>mestizos

I'm half Irish half German

So your 100% white. No one cares you dumb fuck.

White (French and English) + Levantine Arab (Lebanese, my lebanese counsins have "white" skin and blue eyes) + Native south american

Capital city of my state (MG), middle class

No such a thing

No

Lebanese (Levantine)

No.

Still black.

>being this desperate

light skin people but with a little bit of amerinidian blood, go outside huemonkey

25 percent arab, 25 percent white 50 percent mexican.
Tx,
I was never accepted by the Mexicans, they bullied me even harder when they found out I'm half. They told me I can't even eat Mexican food or speak Spanish because I was "white"
Also the Arabs were accepting, but only upon hearing my last name. The whites accepted me even though I felt no connection to them.
Everybody assume I'm white, so latina women are out of the question.
I prefere mexican even though they never accepted me.
Not really over than giving me identity issues.

Tyrone, pls.

keep dreaming bro

>white/mexican
>California
>Whites accept; Mexicans make fun of me because I'm brown/dark eyes/skin but I don't speak spanish
>Most accepting group: whites
>More attention from white girls and whiteish latinas
>I like to associate with both. Whites are my family, Mexicans are my bros, like my buddy Jose Israel: "Me no like bananas" (niggers)
>I have stories, if anyone cares

>white mestizo

>mexican
Not a race

The O'Diddle family and the McDoodley family

Our clans have been fighting over land in the Tayto wilflife reserve. both have claim to it.
every tri anual bare knuckle boxing matches i feel like an outcast among my own people because im usually made to pick a side.
also my sex life is stagnant because my cousins on either side cant look past my heritage

Mixed means non white and white, or non white and non white.

>I have stories, if anyone cares
Please

If i go outside no one will say ''i am white mestizo'' kek
mestizo=mixed, end of the story, you should go outside , not me, no one else indentifies at that

White rice

like you missed out on trips by one

*mestizo

your granpda wasn't a purebred negroid, probably

Samoan and Tongan
Both groups hate each other.
Black people like me tho.

ok HUEHUEMonkey, they are called castizos.

it is

hahaha wtf

>Racial Mix
Mexican, so Amerindian + White

>Live
Durham, North Carolina

>Grew Up
North Dakota

>Racial group acceptance
Both have always been pretty nice to me, fee bad apples but nothing much

>Women refusing
Only Asian girl's

>Racial group preference
None

Mom got in a car accident when I was 4, a black family helped me locate my mom after the crash so I'll always be thankful to them even if I don't like most blacks.

Spanish/Japanese/American

Singapore/Hong Kong/Tokyo

I was accepted in every group, most accepting maybe Spanish/Asian somehow the whites are the ones who seem less open about things

Never had that issue really

Asians are cool, I mean some are open some are not. Spanish/Hispanics/Latinos what ever they are nice as well but a bit retarded when it comes to understanding what being mixed is, same goes for whites. Blacks are just weird fucking creepy asking the most dumb fucking questions.

>be me
>come to Australia for vacation and visiting some friends
>go to a party
>friends of friends ask same questions about being mix etc.
>tell her I like all kinds of people but some black people in the US are not to be trusted and that's why Africans hate them
>suddenly tumblerinna flips the fuck out telling me I'm judgemental and I shouldn't judge people based on skin colour
>I sip my drink and ask her if she has some white guilt in her
>starts mumbling saying but but but...
>says nothing to me for the rest of the night
>mfw I dont give a shit

Seriously some Australians are butthurt as fuck, I could see she was about to cry it was fucking funny.

Hapa
I hate both my parents

>Israel asks me 'who is yo hero'
>I say superman
>he es gay
>fuck off Israel
>no. you know who real macho?
>who?
>Goku. You know, dragonball?
>mexicansknowaboutanime.kek
>You know why? Because he have kid, and wife, etc.
>others is gays
the day I learned something about superheroes from a literal mexican immigrant. More?

You ever play football or Rugby?

>tfw nigger rape baby

Do you hate them because they were bad parents or because you're hapa?

Mixed Chinese and White

Southern California

Chinese do not when recognize me as Chinese. They are shocked to learn that I can speak Chinese. Whites were more accepting and could not care less because they could not tell what race I am. I have a white last name so it is more confusing.

The only real gf I had was also mixed. But I never had anyone deny a hook up because of my race whether they be asian or white.

Whites, but I still have a lot of Asian friends.

People usually cannot guess what race I am. I have been asked that even in job interviews, but usually I tell them that I am not obligated to disclose it.

I'm something like 85% white 15% native american.

When I was pretty young girls seemed interested in me, probably had the most childish psuedo-relationships out of my peers in Jr. High and shit. As an adult I'm a mentally deranged recluse though.

In school no one really gave a shit about race. Save for asians, they stuck to each other like fucking glue. Everyone else just kind of chilled with each other. A few times there were debates on whether or not I counted as white when we would shoot the shit and talk about that kind of stuff.

It's not something I really think about anymore. Though I suppose it might come in handy with all of these race baiting SJW types floating around western society. Since I'm pretty much completely racially ambiguous and I've been called everything under the sun.

Good. I'm doing my part.

Hispanic, dunno the mix but considering the demographics of Ecuador I would say 60/70-40/30 Ameridian-European mix. Me and my sister get confused for Chinese a lot too so I wouldn't doubt East Asian in my blood.

Born and Lived in New York for 7 years, Been in North Carolina for 16.

Whites - Pretty Cool, feel outta place sometimes with them though.
Blacks - Very mixed, some were cool some were too try hard gangsters
Asians - 99% Positive.
Hispanics - Mostly positive except for the chicanos
Pajeet - Alright but I don't like them that uch

None at all from my experience. Asian parents were hard to get to like me but they caved in.

Whites and Asians tbqh, I feel comfortable around them even though I feel out of place.
Black people were hugely anti-intellectual and lacked respect for authority. This is based on my experience from going to a 80% black Middle school to a 70% White High school. Going to that middle school is probably why I still feel out of place around white people

>have a kid
>die
>revive
>do another kid
>die
>women raised the 2 kids alone in the end of the story

I'm like hispanic+black or something. I'm not sure what my racial mix is honestly. My mother is one of those really, really light skinned blacks (a lot of people thought she was a mulatto including myself for a while). In school, we segregated ourselves based on intelligence not race, so it worked out for me since I wasn't a dumb nigger. Tbh I don't care much about race when it comes to friends, just don't act like a nigger.

How well do you know Mandarin? Have you thought about working as a translator?

>mixed

am i mixed, user?

can i share my glorious story?

Iranian Bengali mixed here. Got it from my great-grandmother. She had Blue eyes, which I was disappointed I didn't get since blue is my favorite color. Oh wells.

I grew up in New York City. Funny enough people either confuse me for Pakistani or Indian.

As for acceptance, well I am muslim and the vast majority of the people from the two groups are muslims so I haven't had trouble there.

For women, haven't dated women from my two heritage. I like girls from East Asia, mainly China and Japan.

As for association I don't really care. I just call myself an American and just go with that.

Half Mexican half white but I look like a fucking kebab. Shits frustrating yo, Mexicans never consider me one of them because I talk like a whitey and whites think I'm about to detonate.

>pic related, me 1week before going to jail

>nigger

how big is your cock jamal?

Mexican (Oaxacan) Dad and Black (Very dark) Mom
I can speak Spanish throws people off I look liked pic related when I was younger.

>I am muslim
You shouldn't tell lies, raj

>0.1% unnasigned
youtube.com/watch?v=trPOVkRMq34

nacionality

Mexico is a nationstate, a country. Latino is what youre looking for. Is german a race? Is American a race? No they are not

jesus dude !, how can you look that much of a kebab ?
i refuse to believe that you're half white

you have to go back

fucking nigger

and a Allahu Ackbar to you too my friend.
Inshallah!

Nah they'd have to take half to Mexico and the other half to Africa.

But I am a Muslim. I am not lying.

3/4 White
1/4 Cherokee

WV
Rural area, nice and quiet.

Was actually good friends with other mixed kids in middle/elementary school. However when I got to college a group of niggers threatened me. I didn't know how to react so I just walked away. Other than that I haven't had any problems with racial groups.

No, I didn't really date at all. I was oblivious as hell when women flirted with me and looking back i kinda wish I got to know them better.

White, I'm basically white with a light tan. It never goes away and is fairly even over my body. Green-Blue eyes and Light brown hair. When I was a kid I had Blonde hair and Blue eyes and had lighter skin though that changed and I didn't know why. Though I've heard people with dark skinned ancestry tend to get darker as they age.

Not really, just learned last year that my father's father was Cherokee. He looked pretty dark skinned in the photos.

I know it well enough to have a conversation fluently as long as there are no specialized words. Plus I have impeccable pronunciation. My reading and writing however is not that great, but I know enough to have a basic conversation.

My ancestry is mainly Celtic and Germanic

>implying all Mexicans are Latinos
>ignoring the thousands of shades of Aztec, etc

Black/White

California

>How did each racial group you are from accept you?
Neither accepted me, too light for the blacks too dark for the whites
>Most accepting group?
None

I've only been on a date once in my entire life and that was back in highschool, but I have received compliments from both sides... does that count?

Neither

Never felt like I belonged to either group, that was very hurtful when I was younger because I didn't know who I was however as I got older I decided that I didn't need a label to define who or what I was

Any Questions?

>Half proud Prussian / German
>Half Nicaraguan

>Very fit, big chest
>Well developed muscles, viking warrior alpha male body

>..5'6" tall manlet

just kill me

Can I be white now guys?
Yeah it sux because I hate Muslims but I look like a self hating pleb whenever I express my hate publicly

I guess I just don't see why Hapas don't capitalize on their fluency in English and perfect tone pronunciation, get serious about reading and writing characters, learn some extra vocab, and work as a business translator.

White x mexican
California , I'm only in Mexico for the month to help build my grandparents build a house. This place really is a shit hole as much the Mexicans on here like say it isn't
It's a mix. Some white people can just be as hateful as some latinos. They're all nice with me till they learn my name but those kind of whites are usually trash from flyover states and Europe . The most hateful type of Mexicans are the ones still in Mexico .The whole"smart" Mexicans stay in Mexico is a meme started by booty rustled mexiposters
not really , I'm white with a mexican name. If anything, they're more curious about it when we start dating.
I prefer to judge people by their character not the color of their skin. But black people seem to be consistently shit though

posting stories anyway as they come to me.
>at break
>Tim (white) starts talking about Trump
>sharing goybook memes with everyone
>Chuy breaks open with "fuck him, my uncles a coyote, he won't stop shit"
>i, being Sup Forumsitician, say absolutely nothing
>cutelatinas.png
>Tim continues to cuck himself
>Danny, a true white from Arkansas (half of my family is from AR) says
>Hey! Did you hear when Trump said
>*cups hands over mouth*
>THE WALL JUST GOT TEN FEET TALLER
>entire room erupts in frustrated spanish
i love my job. the "diversity" is a profound source of keks for me and Danny

You're almost the same as me.

My mother's family is all Celts, and my dad's family are all Iroquois. My dad's half of the family lives all the way down near New Orleans, so I never see them much.

Just like you, I was born with blond hair, and my skin gets darker as I age. Luckily I have white facial features, so I can pass as one of the good guys.

I beat up a lot of mexicans in school.

Dad was born in U.S, although parents were Dutch and German. He had blond hair and blue eyes when he was younger. Mom was born in Kenya, is dark as fuck. I could pass as Caribbean or a light skin nigger. I live in a region that is an odd mix of gun-toting wealthy conservatives, wannabe rednecks who wish they were in the south, upper middle class soccer mom families, and just plain ghetto niggers. I tend to say that I'm black, because of "my privilege" and because most people like to think that being the traditional nigger is "cool". Dad hated nigger culture, never got the chance find out his political stance. My mom also hates nigger culture, and has good work and school ethic. She leans liberal and is the type of person to vote for Hillary because she is a woman. I, personally, try to stray away from cancerous new fads and nigger culture. There isn't really any racial group that prefers my "kind', although I've noticed dark skin nigresses tend to flock toward me

Mother is Italian, Spanish and French.
Father is full Japanese.
Both are 3rd generation.

CommieFornia

Whites accepted me more than Asians. Asians were ok. Only got along with Americanized Asians, not FOBs.

Nope. Race mixing is pushed so heavily on the populace in California, it has never been anything but an advantage for me my entire life.

Whites for obvious reasons. It feels weird to carry the blood of the Master Race of the Orient, yet not have much of any cultural connection. (Parents were too Americanized; NOT a bad thing)

I am among the few in a thousand race mixed people that ACTUALLY is attractive, I cannot betray Europa. Race mixing is wrong and will destroy all the beauty and diversity on the planet.

>Be me half indian mexican Oaxacan and Black.
>Black girls love me and Mexican girls love me.
>Played Basketball but manlet 5"10.
>Joined U.S army people called me Migger for shieets and giggles.
>Have a pretty nice time not a self hating mixed guy like some of you.
Eyyy

bro fuck Sup Forums i'm half greek so i understand the immigrant heritage i just agree that immigration should be legal. hispanics are great, they remind me of greeks, im from nyc

ur the man

White/Afghan
Australia
Whites
No
Whites
No

I'm half happa, The slight asianess does come through very slightly. I look kind of like a white anime character and I'm 6'3, dated whites and asians, but I'm more into asians desu

dad's side is irish, polish, german
mom's family is from cuba. luckily for me most cubans in the US are 90+% white but aside from the amerindian blood I could have arab blood as well. obviously identify as white. never had nonwhite friends but I don't think that would be an issue.

All of you are a either a bunch of niggers, dumb amerishits or fucking desperate for acception, like:

"I am 1/3 black, but black people dont accept me as black " waiting for someone to say:
"Wow dude that means you are not a fucking nigger, thats ok"

Fuck off you faggots, you are all trash race-tier people, im out here you fucking negroes

Mostly native Hawaiian and Scottish. Various Pacific Islander and some Spanish as well.

Lived in Honolulu for 12 years, Washington state for the last 16 years.

Pacific Islander is what I associate with the most. Brown people treat me nice, so do white people. Black people probably the least accepting.

Nothing remarkable to note about girls. Maybe that white girls seem to be attracted to me the most, no experience with black girls.

German/Mexican

I've often wondered if mullatoes actually feel half human and half monkey. Seriously, niggers have to know they are primitive savages....right?

>Brazil

Thx friend

you have to go back

How did you evade becoming a supreme gentleman?

My grandma's mom was French, so I'm (sadly) 1/16th subhuman. It's not that bad, just have a big nose.

STFU you fucking nigger faggit i am the combination of the Phoeniccian master race with white and nativa american god-like peoples, you are just jelly, i also bet you are a fucking nigger crying in your room
Also
Mad because was not born in based Brazil
Stay mad fucking preto

Will you have kids who are also mixed race as well, knowing it's entirely possible they'll have identity issues like you did too?

>I have been asked that even in job interviews

"So, are you Chinese or Japanese?"

>im from nyc

That's probably why you think that. If you were living in southern Cali like I am you would be thinking the exact opposite. I'm from hispanic descent and I fucking hate illegals and their first and second generation children. There is nothing but gangs and crime down here, I bet most of these thugs wouldn't even last a second on mexican soil.

SO you sayin'...
...you was kangz and sheeet?