Comfy Thread

Comfy Thread

Anyone have some nice small spaces like tiny houses or bedrooms or well done dorms?

Is this overkill?

probs

I love these threads more than any other thread in Sup Forums

anyone like when you pretend a girl likes you

why did you think this was comfy?

The cat looks comfy as fuck.

Cats are masters at being comfortable. While I don't really like sitting in boxes, i do like other ways they chill. I'd love a people-sized circle bed.

Does this style of photography have a name? The photos seem almost faded but it could just be the overcast sunlight.

i guess so

1/2

2/2

A cabin with this view and snowstorm coming.

Why is that?

I mean I gotta daydream about something.

Some op on here laughing at bullying stories and well... just want to unwind here with someone.

This is a good unwinding thread

Yeah, still feeling sick. Glad threads like these are still a thing.

not about it specifically

more like escaping with her in remote, unexplored places

Oh yeah that too. Definitely that too.

I loved this stuff when i had strep throat. Tastes like candy.

Well my problem is in the stomach. Almost thought I'd puke today. Know any good substitute for pepto bismol?

I don't want to make this a baww thread, but this is my daydream sometimes.

I swear that windows leads to the forests surrounding Riften.

Is this comfy enough?

Tums for heartburn symptoms.

For nausea marijuana works quite well. My issue is I don't want to inhale smoke that makes me cough and potentially trigger barfing. A couple of slow hits and laying down for 30 minutes usually works for me.

niiiiiiiiice

This is why we must keep the door closed.

Oh hell no, weed is what got me here in the first place. That shit has turned on me ever since I puked from an edible.

Grow up

Edibles vary too much for me to trust them, especially if trying to calm the digestive system.

I usually stick to crackers and plain bread and sometimes i little bit of that will make the stomach feel better.

rofl, thats great.

Yeah I've got crackers with me currently. Weed has been screwing with my stomach and mind.

I daydream of taking aesthetic photography with my friend modeling, apologizing about getting flustered cause she just too damn cute, and her telling me it's alright and being glad to be together.

Why are urban shots like these so comfy?

idk

This is gorgeous, but I'd bet unless there is some window or screen the mosquitos and bugs must be horrendous

Having a good discussion of free will and determinism over at

yes

Maybe these people are so rich that they have an automatic laser that vaporizes bugs as soon as they cross the threshold.

Could have some unseen retractable wall too.

If not I agree things would get bad quickly.

I want to go out into the world and find where these kind of places are.

gadgetzan?

cyber punk and noir hell that hits the spot for me