What drug are you doing tonight Sup Forumsros ?

What drug are you doing tonight Sup Forumsros ?
Pic related.

bump bump

like a real man

I got jumped. So adrenaline

>pouches
>candy flavor

Post tits.

Anyways, pic related.

Pouches are just more convenient for me. You don't have to spit and get the same high. Although if you think Grizzly is for real men you are obviously fucking retarded.

Nice. Greentext?

I don't ever use anything but pouches. It's the way to go. But nice choice.

Pouches? Pack a REAL lip

fuck your pussy shit. go smoke some roxy 30.

y tho. Only redneck ass bums use anything but pouches.

Pouches might get the cum taste out of your mouth, but besides that they are a waste of time/money

Explain yourself faggot. If it ain't snus it ain't worth it.

Dip is for hillbillies and wife beaters.

I thinking about doing lean tonight. Did it for the first time in 9 months the other day. Have some promethazine dm leftover

Never tried lean. ALways wanted to but never new how to get the syrup

Pouches are trash. They are way too small and you can't form them to your lip near as well as loose.

you just ain't using them right then. You pack em in your top lip so you don't have to spit.

Literally any hood rat dealer will be able to get you this shit. I've never bought from a dealer I didn't know though, always paranoid they're a narc.

Are you referring to dry snus yuropfag?

>Ambien
>4mg clonzepam
>150mg mushroom capsule
>Bit of dab in a my vape pen

Finishing off the gram of wax, a gram of hash, and a gram or so of weed then 2 months T break for my b-day. Then I'm probably gonna take a year off. Microdosing with shrooms is amazing though.

Damn, where you live? cause out here in the middle of fuckin no where it's easier to get some roxy 30 than get some promethazine.

I prefer my Cope wintergreen long cut when I'm home, will take pouches with me when I'm out and about, at school etc.

Ay fuvk you. Siberia all the fuckin way. Way better than that fucking drizzly bullshit you cousin fuckers use.

I never use any cut besides readycut because that shit is easy. But pouches is the way to go bub.

I've got some Heroin and just picked up a half gram of shatter and a half gram of live resin, and they're so fucking dank. If you would've told me back when I was a kid smoking in the alleyways that in the future you can walk into a store and buy super concentrated marijuana wax I would've told you gtfo. With my college work done i'm good to rock and roll for the weekend lads, hope you're doing well too.

How much dry snuff would one have to sniff to equal the same buzz as american moist snuff?

damn

Is heroin high even fun?

Middle of Missouri. Shit is ez cause doctors give it to ya for like little ass coughs

Dry snuff is stronger.

>shatter
Dude pls share it. It gets you fucked up, like a damn weedy peanut brittle

I've tried it before and felt nothing, besides my eyes watering.

Not telling you how to run your buzz m8 but watch the horse my dude. I haven't known a single person in 28 years on this earth to handle their shit without ruining their life for it.

Drinking since yesterday. Got into a fight with a best friend yesterday that i'm most likely cutting from my life. Our shit got brought to a head because his gf is strung out on h on the reg and she's probs cheating on him to get it. Obviously i'm biased, but take care of yourself dude. My throat is still fucked up from him choking me and i kicked his dumbass through his dining room table.

>>JW black

are you kidding? Heroin is another level of drug, people always talk like it's some crazy evil shit but i've been around, had my fair share and i'm telling you It really can be. Yes Heroin is really fun

What?

lol no it isn't.

>this guy gets it

I know it's so precious, but i can get a gram of top shelf 80% stuff for 44 dollars every Saturday. It's called shatterday by many local dispensaries.
I know it's really serious stuff but I think I have a hold on it. Only time will tell though but that high I get from a shot now and then is worth it imo.

Everyone thinks they have a hold on it dude, thats exactly why it's such a fuck of a thing. It's the kind of shit that has damn near 100% addiction rate after your first time. It feels good because it overloads your brain with dopamine. It burns out your pleasure receptors forever in most cases, so you create a chemical dependency on it to ever get happy again. And every time you do it you burn out more dopamine receptors, so not only will you be chasing that fabled first high like with anything but you'll be chemically and physically unable to ever be that happy again even with more H. It's a motherfucker /bro, take care of yourself.