rolling for trips

ijk

kill all kids lawl

BaZoinGa!

1 get

booom headshot1

Check'em

Bam

Rolling for that faggot keith in the background. I told you I didn't want to play, Kieth. And now you're going to pay.

o ok

Looks like an expert memesman is needed. Takin shots

Check em

Taking the shot

I got this

no u

bang

checked! rip kid

chris kyle trips

Shooting the kid right in the ass, with my dick

I DONT WANT TO SHOOT THE KID!!!!
PUT HER DOWN!!!!!!

roll

roll

youtube.com/watch?v=qBCDY5XhZng

best shot ever

I win

o o f

rolll

dubs get

ILL SAVE HER

ROLL

HOLY FUCK WHO DO I AIM FOR... UH, UH... HERE GOES NOTHING

roll

OH NO, IS SPETSNAZ

Shooting

Shoot both

Plz dont hit the girl

OH FUCK, I SHOT THE KID IN THE ASS... LEMME TRY AGAIN, I'M SORRY!!!!!

Works every time...

Always take the shot.

OH GOD, HIS DICK, IT'S EVERYWHERE, OH MY GOD, THERE'S SO MUCH BLOOD, I'M SO FUCKING SORRY!!!!!!!! HERE... I'LL END IT QUICK...

uchOuch right in her kneecap

roll

Bang

OH GOD!!!!! THEY'RE DEAD!!! NO... WAIT, THEY'RE BREATHING... THEY ARE ONLY HORRIBLY CRIPPLED... OH SHIT, OH SHIT, OH SHIT, WHY DID THEY GIVE ME THIS GUN... I HAVE TO END THEIR SUFFERING!!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU FUCKERS?/ WHY DID YOU GIVE ME THIS!?!?!?!

Pew pew

ez

OH MY GOD, AND RIGHT THROUGH THE LUNGS... OH FUCKING HELL I'M JUST MAKING THINGS WORSE!!! FUCK, GOTTA WORK REALLY HARD ON THIS LAST SHOT... PLEASE BE QUICK BULLET... PLEASE BE SWIFT AND PAINLESS... PLEASE CHILD, DON'T CRY, IT'LL ALL BE OVER SOON... AND SIR, YOUR DICK.. I'M SO SO SO SORRY... OH GOD... AHHHHHHH

Omg
Got the guy in the back
I dont wanna play anymore

OH GOD YOUR LUNG TOO!!! IT'S OKAY, JUST BREATHE, OH SHIT, I'M SO SORRY... I'LL BE QUICKER NEXT TIME AH!!!!

Dubs get

rip loli

FUCKING HELL, THAT KID'S NEVER WALKING AGAIN... AGAIN... I JUST REALLY LIKE SHOOTING THEM... OH SHIT, NO I DON'T!!! I'M SORRY KID... LAST SHOT, IT'LL BE QUICK

child killer checked

oh fook

I got raygun....

Bang

hail Satan!

T...THERE.... WORK DONE......... THE KILLER IS DEAD EVERYONE!!!!!!!! HE'S DEAD, IT'S ALL SAFE.... I'VE TAKEN OUT THE CRIMINAL

You shot the captor in the head and she fell and broke her arm. Good shot faggot

Am I 12 what is doing this right

HER ARM??? I SHOT HER IN THE BACK TWICE, AND IN HER ASS AND LUNGS... SHE'S LUCKY I DIDN'T ACCIDENTLY SHOOT HER AGAIN... GOOD GOD... LEMME JUST END HER QUICK SHE'S NOT RECOVERING... AH... GOD I CAN'T LOOK... AHH!!!1

Gimme a dub

OH MY GOD, I SHOT HIS DICK AGAIN!!!!!!!!! PLEASE SOMEONE TAKE THIS GUN FROM ME!!!!

DIE YOU SCUM!

Let that child alone
*Pulls trigger*

Nigga you just shot that dead kid in the ass. Talk about a double tap

dubs and trips same post here we go

I CAN'T TAKE THIS... WHY DID YOU LET ME DO THIS JOB UNDER PRESSURE!?!?!?! OH SHIT... GOTTA TAKE OUT THE WITTNESSES....

BOOM HEADSHOT

fucking hero

Final go i shot the guy in the back twice in the head and the other guy in the chest i feel like a goddam hero

Roll

roll again

segaklnasdgasdga

i'll do this

headshot

Put that fucking child down you cunt. I can take this shot with my eyes closed, and my dick tied in a knot

My dick is a Knot... His dick is a not.

88roo88ll8o

got em