Has anyone in here had to decide between two girls?

Has anyone in here had to decide between two girls?

It's a long story, but basically I was dating a sweet beautiful Mexican girl from work for about two months while i saw and fucked my ex on the side. Ex started seeing someone, I got jealous and told her I wanted to be with her again. I officially ended things with my Mexican girl today and I'm starting to regret it, she wasn't upset and wished us both happiness then blocked me.

My heart feels very heavy, I've left out lots of ugly details but I want to hear my Sup Forumsros opinions

>I've left out lots of ugly details

Go on...

> Sup Forums
> Girls irl

Nigga

Plus, you're not just an asshole but also an imbecile. As a slutty ex I can tell you that us, this kind of people never really change or develope healthy nor true feelings.

So at the end you'll end alone, used and tired.

Basically I cheated on ex with Mexican girl for awhile before I ended things, the breakup was ugly and lots of fighting happened. Me and ex remained friends but soon after she went on a family trip up north and me and Mexican hung out a lot and become closer then fucked blah blah blah. I told my ex about a week ago I broke up with Mexican and we started dating even tho I was still with Mexican, she caught me serveral times talking to Mexican and was pissed but forgave me each time bc she's madly in love with me. However she caught me today and forced me to cut off contact with Mexican. Mexican girl wished us luck and told me she enjoyed our time togeather, my hearts heavy.

Basically I'm a cheating lying sack of shit who can't makeup his mind

I've done so much damage this summer. I wish I could make my mind up easily and I wish I wasn't such a tard, my hearts heavy tho and I can't sleep.

just an hero. its the only way

Thx make the pain go away

I had to choose between two girls once. It was one of the worst times I've ever had. One girl decided she liked me, another girl got jealous and decided she liked me. For a week or two either one occasionally fooled around with me, but I never had sex with either. They both knew about this. I didn't do it for sexual reasons aside from the fact that I was a horny teenager, but I felt obligated and absolutely miserable. I had feelings for both. Then one girl was pissed, met a guy on omegle, then met up and had sex with him the next day, so I was more depressed and decided to go with the other girl, who I am with currently, a few years later. The girl I didn't pick had been bouncing between guys since then, getting used for sex and dumped on a weekly basis. It's happened dozens of times since I didn't choose her. I feel partly responsible for it, but she's destroying herself emotionally by being a slut and crying about every guy who uses her for an easy lay. I've told her to stop, but she won't stop giving out sex to basically every guy who asks.

I went with looks over heart once & fucked myself for 10 years.

My ex was basically a female version of me, we connected so well, but we were friends at first and that's how I saw us until she came onto me and I didn't think we'd last that long.

Mexican girl made me nervous and when we had sex I got butterflies, I would've done anything for here even tho we were like day and night. She hates drugs, I love drugs, she's a religious freak and I'm a atheist

>be me. Dating my cousin for five years. Semi-long distance relationship. Basically seeing each other once a month, timed to her 28 day cycle, in hopes of impregnating her. Started dated now wife. Cousin got jealous. Appeased her asking her to move-in & have a poly relationship. She agreed. Talked to the wife about it. Hell fucking no, she said. Started weighing my options. Now-wife, awesome woman. Cousin, who gave me ten-thousand hard-ons as a teen, and many blow-jobs since, turned into a cranky loudmouthed, sassy & back-talking bitch at times. Now wife was better in bed. Cousin is, well, cousin. Hated to tell her the bad news. I always did like banging my cousin.
Sigh

All right. I get that you feel like shit and you will feel worst. But AT LEAST you did the correct thing when it comes to reducing damage. You told (partially) the truth and Mex girl wished your well-being. What I suggest to do from now on is to accept and face whatever it comes, with or without your slutty (ex) gf. And if you really love mex girl then don't go crying and begging to her to come back. Learn to face the consequences of your own actions.

Finally, something I can relate to.
I had these two girls back in high school, one black, one white, that I had been talking to. They were best friends. Like the autistic fuck I was, I didn't notice that both were dropping hints left and right. The white one was the first to say anything so I went out with her. The black one didn't like this. They got into some crazy fights and ended up hating each other for three years, until me and the white one broke up.

Then after all that time, I tried talking to this cute new girl, and the black one forced herself into our conversations and basically hounded me. I decided fuck it, started dating the black girl.

Neither one of these were good decisions as they both had severe mental problems and dating them was hell.

Lesson at the end of the day: don't date girls.

I was deep down planning to tell Mexican girl I fucked up, because I feel like I did. I've hurt my ex so many times it feels almost wrong getting back together with her, she put up with more shit then any normal girl would've.

And for you, I had a similar problem a few years ago. Basically I lived like 4 years thinking I drove a crazy guy to a suicide attempt.

But in reality, neither of us have to take responsibility of their shit, even if the world tries to convince you otherwise.

If she keeps doing that shit in hopes of make you feel guilty it's her problem and the only one who is ruined is her.

You may haven't made the best choices for everyone, but you ain't really responsible to do it. You can't live for her sake, so don't accept her manipulation nor your own stupid guilty.

Then you should quit for a while. Maybe you are not sure about what you want, cause you need to decide.

What does your ex think about all of this?

She hates Mexican and confronted her on insta forcing me to tell Mexican that I was indeed dating ex. She thinks she shouldn't give me anymore chances (I've fucked up a lot, lied a lot) but stays with me bc she loves me.

Sauce of cool pic?

tl;dr - I don't give a fuck about OP's gay story, but enjoy his pic.

Bueno dios Mandy

Idk faggot reverse search it

Buenos días Ale.

This is some obvious question but, who do you feel you love more?

Imagine you suddenly have to go in a very long travel, in a huge, fancy and comfy train with one of them both. It will be just the two of you, who do you choose?

Honestly I'm more comfortable with ex so prolly her.

I love ex like you love a close family member, I liked Mexican girl like I got bufferflies in my stomach.

Do you think it would be wrong to contact Mexican girl and tell her my mistakes? I feel like this is pointless because she'll feel like a second choice, even after I explain my confusion.

trust me there is no right decision
im with my girl for 6 years now we moved together 2 years ago and have a normal relationship
about 4 years ago i met the girl of my dreams, she was my neighbour that time and after we met first time we started to hang up nearly everyday
i started to like her very much and also did she
afterall i stayed by my girl because i always had the sentence never change a running system in my mind and i couldnt leave her
but i still always think about her and cant sleep well mostly thinking about how it would be with her
i will regret that sometime and still hope we come together once but i also would regret if i would have left my girl because she is fine
there is no right or wrong at these things trust me

Then you have your answer. You only feel like a shit because you acted on impulse and affected a third person. But if mex girl told you is fine and you love your ex then everything will be okay.

It's easier to say rather than do it, but just don't screw it. Stop lies, be loyal with your ex and fill her with love.

May I ask if the lies you tell her are patologic or something? Do you fear to ruin it again?

I don't recommend it, not now.

I only lied when it involved Mexican girl
>who I was texting
>who I was with
>what I did with her
>do I still talk to her
She's caught me atleast a dozen times lying, I do it only because I don't want to hurt her feelings but always end up doing that because she always found out.

If I were, when do you think would be a right time? I want to see how I feel without her, as I did the same with ex.

>break up with gf
>start dating new girl
>old gf has bad luck dating
>old gf is talking about getting back together
>be enjoying new gf
>try to get both girls to be my gf
>old gf doesn't feel right about it
>forget it happened and focus on best gf

Thanks user

Don't worry user. Both of them will realize the piece of shit that you are. You will find someone new and be happy for a while thinking that you have changed and that you are a better person now but after some time you will get bored, cheat again and be the same piece of shit. Good luck user.

Thx

It's not your fault user. You choose to be happy, she choose to have sex with every guy that she sees. You are a good person for trying to help her, but you can't help someone that does not want it. Move on, live your life and be happy.

Op, is Mexican girl an illegal?

OH, first of all: sorry for calling your ex a slut, I misunderstood the reading.

Well, as I see it is wrong that you feel you are protecting your ex from something that you started. You need to evaluate which reasons made you cheat your gf in the first place.

And about mex girl, I suggest to let it go for a few months, even a year if possible.

Sometimes when you try to do the right thing everything gets worst.

I don't think it will make any (good) difference to tell her right now.

Sounds like you're a beta fag who can't decide anything. Choose one and hit up the other when things go south. Keep doing both and you'll end up alone like the fag you are.

did user finally become an hero?

You feel like you have losted an oportunity. You don't love any of them because if it was the case you wouldn't be in this situation. Too choose is to renounce. You should stop consider girls as items and assume what you want.