What do you do when your girlfriend is a nudist and you have 3 male roommates?

What do you do when your girlfriend is a nudist and you have 3 male roommates?

My girlfriend moved in with me tonight. She is a nudist. Her parents are both nudists and she was raised to think of the naked body as natural and not sexual. I tried to tell her not to go walking around nude in front of our roommates and she smirked at me and then immediately walked out into the living room, pulled her dress over her head revealing a completely nude body and sat down on the couch between two of them.

She just looked at me and said, "What? I gotta be me. Might as well get this over with."

She then proceeded to tell my roommates that she is a nudist and started talking about her childhood and eventually said that they should expect to see her walking around without any cloths on. My roommates were very, very supportive. They were smiling ear to ear. then started teasing me, telling me that I shouldn't act so possessive and talking about how I should be more accepting of who she is. It was all tongue and cheek and she laughed. I faked laugh, but underneath I was really mad.

We sat around and talked for a few hours, drinking beer and smoking weed as we discussed our new living situation. Specifically, what it was going to be like having a girl in the house living with us. She kept getting up and going to the kitchen to get beers for us. When she did that, all three of my roommates just stared at her body as she walked into the kitchen and back, practically drooling and she seemed to like their attention. It really bothered me.

I eventually just went back into our bedroom and left them there. They were just straight up flirting with her and I couldn't take it anymore.
I don't know how I feel about this now that she's living here.

Did I fuck up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G9i7WvCe8ko
youtube.com/watch?v=w8E-lmub6R8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.

You fucked up by not having enough income to have a place of your own. How poor are you to need 4 roommates?

can i get a link to this wattpad

Post nudes

Ahahaha don't date mentally ill chicks dude, even if they are hot. Shit will bite you in the ass every time.

Live and learn my man, boot her then tell your roommates to fuck off by getting a new apt.

All four of us are in college.

Would like it too

break up with her. she does not respect you to adjust. being a nudist does not mean you absolutely need to walk nude, you just like to.
if she cant adjust she is ignorant of social understandings etc. get rid of her.
and also it will not work if she wants to go to nudist campings later on if you dont enjoy it also..

dump her

make a fake story up about it and put it on a degenerate forum with a stolen picture. that should fix the issue of your neediness.

You trust her around college dudes??? She's gonna slip and fall on someone else's cock in no time. You should've known better.

Honestly, I feel sorry for your roommates.

Just because she walks around nude all the time doesn't necessarily mean she's going to cheat on you. I've known nudists and they are generally very loyal to their partners.

They are going to be obsessing over her, constantly getting erections and fantasizing about fucking her, only to never get any and have to listen to you fuck her every night.

Just realize that when you're fucking her, all three of them are going to be listening and fapping their meat, wishing they were you.

You have to accept her education and that she's a nudist but she doesn't have to accept your education and that this is a problem for you. This would piss me off too

I'm so sorry bro. Dump her. This will not end well for you no matter how you try to carry this burden. It doesn't matter how she was raised or what she believes, others around her will try to take advantage and being roommates with someone doesn't mean they're your friends either. A real relationship is about mutual respect and she doesnt respect you if she is such a hoe that she thinks this is acceptable in this situation.

>walks into an internet tackle shop
>points out that there is bait everywhere
>expects to receive kudos for it on an anonymous image board, where no one could possibly give him any credit for his astute observation because no one has a fucking clue who he is

Dude, we know it's bullshit and we're replying anyways. That's what this place is for. Go be a newfag somewhere else.

Knows its fake and attempts to keep the pointless illusion going. Why haven't you killed yourself?

Same reason as you, halfwit

Leaving your drunk, high, naked girlfriend alone in a room full of drunk college guys.
What could possibly go wrong.

modesty is a cultural construct. useless. get over yourself. pull your head out of your ass and count your blessings that a woman worth lookin at naked actually is giving your sad pathetic autistic ass the time of day.

Nothing. If they aint' fuckin' around it's all good.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Why are you even here?

It's only a matter of time when their is alcohol and nudity involved.

Nature will take it's course.

Damn it. Yeah, this was a huge mistake.

Post pics of your gf.

Honestly user, it's a weird situation but I think you should give it a chance. Most likely after a few days the guys will be used to it. If she's not fucking them who really cares? They'll just be jealous of you anyway. That's not so bad.

all of you saying "dump her" must live the most boring lives. you're gonna die alone surrounded by cum socks and moral superiority. enjoy your trip to the grave you fucking slug. the girl is his. hes got the opportunity to be the coolest dude in the room. stay calm, pretend you dont care(eventually you won't) and make those faggots realize why she chose your confidences and acceptance of her life style over them. know you're better than them. know shes replaceable. they all are.

Omg how retarded do you have to be to have a nudist girlfriend and not discuss the issue before she moves in with you? Why are you getting angry now fgt?

This should have been a topic of convo way before she moved. And you should have checked with your house mates.

FYI tell her to sit on a towel. Damn that's nasty.

Just listen to him

so fuckin what? stop fighting nature you walking fedora. you know whats cool about being sexually free? you don't have to pretend that you still wanna bang the same bitch after a year because of love. you can bang other bitches and she can bang other dudes, and maybe yall still eat lasagna and watch game of thrones some times. STOP PUTTING THE PUSSY ON A PEDESTAL. YOUR GIRFRIEND LEFT YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE WEAK AND INSECURE.

>has no pics of nudist girlfriend
Kys

You're a fucking cuck

I sincerely want to tell you that there is no possible outcome to this situation that ends with you being happy, and this is the beginning of the end. Tell her to get the fuck out, you changed your mind, and tell your friends that you had no idea she would behave that way.

That is if they don't vote you out for their new nudist room mate sloot.

You must be so fucking arrogant and stupid to think you know anything about these two people and their dynamic in their relationship. I agree with the replacable part, so dumping is the best option since OP felt the need to make this thead in the first place.

nudist here
it is all a lie. Unless morbid fatsos (and maybe too), all nudists do it, to some degree, to show off, or somehow get off to the sight of naked bodies.
She is just messing with you and the other boys. Nudism is just an excuse. You all shoud spitroast the fuck out of that little whore, then drop her unconscious body in the closest gutter

Well OP, you have already made one major mistake.
As soon as she took her clothes off and sat next to your roommates, that is when you shouldhave packed your shit.
Sitting down with them afterwards and smoking etc just gives off the impression to everybody that you're a cuck thats too weak to stand up for yourself.

Man up, give her and them a piece of your mind and move out. Or youll forever be a pussy who lets his gf be a slut.

I bet by the end of the month she will have kissed you with at least 2 foreign loads of cum present on her tongue. Hope you like sucking your room mates dicks because that's what you're gonna be doing.

Hahaha I bet women have used you all your life and you think you're killing it

The solution is to become a nudist yourself.

Welcome to your new life as a cuck

It's not so bad, I mean until they start putting you in diapers, dressing you as a girl and using you as their own personal cock sucker....

I'm a Junior and she just started her sophomore year. Our college won't let freshmen live off campus, so we had to wait before she could move in with me. I started dating her last October.

I knew she was a nudist, but I never really thought about it because I was always alone with her when I saw her nude. Tonight was the first time I've ever seen her nude in front of other guys.

tell him op that its okay that shes a nudist but its not okay that she could just walk around naked with other guys are looking at her, you got to be honest man

Your gf is a wore and you're a cuck. Sounds like you know what you're doing.

Hey OP, just let your roommates know that their girlfriends need to walk around the house naked. Then it's all good.

I eman, she could walk around totally naked if the other dudes were naked too. otherwise it is an awkward scenario, isnt it?

well, if she's a nudist, do the obvious: fucking post nudes already

This. Who cares cos she obviosuly doesnt.

my point is if youre in a relationshp and you got a problem, you have to tell your partner honestly straight

>she obviosuly doesnt.
nope. she cares a lot. she actually loves to be seen and desired by randy fags like us

Ahhaha, I wonder how those girlfriends are gonna feel with a hot naked chick living with their boyfriends.

The last thing I want right now is MORE guys looking at my naked girlfriend.

I can hear them laughing in the living room. I stopped drinking about two hours ago, but they didn't. They are all very wasted.

Well you fucked up. You just left your girl with the other guys in a bedroom? You shouldn't at the first place.

Living room.

post pics of them or gtfo

You should just go out and suck all your roommates dicks, that way you'll seem like the dominant whore.

I'm not going to post pics of them. You get the fuck out.

It's pretty obvious that the solution is to strip naked yourself, then rejoin the group as though nothing was wrong.

Problem solved.

because it's not happening, cant offer advice to something fake, go keep crying and kys cuck

Yeah that'll temper their boners a bit.

you are literally choosing to sit in your room and have a shitty time while asking Sup Forums for relationship advice. how broke from reality are you? imagine watching yourself from the outside right now. anyone else doing what you're doing right now.... do you see it? you're a fuckin' chump. the only chance you have of redeeming yourself is rejoining the social gathering. if it involves running a train on your girlfriend.. do it. if you don't wanna hang out with her after.. cool... life is short you're gonna die don't do things you don't wanna do but stop pretending like you're a fucking option-less victim. it's grossing me out you're smarter than this if you want to be. either run the train, or just go be social life it's completely normal. you're making shit weird for no fuckin reason.

you would hope.

clearly the best response yet.

>you're making shit weird for no fuckin reason.

Yeah there's no reason not to be out there with them. Go out and put your goddamn arm around her and french kiss her in front of them.

They probably called over some more friends and she's drowning in cock right now, while OP is crying in his bedroom how the love of his life is being defiled. Won't be long until she's be blacked as well.

Just pull the trigger on yourself OP, we all want you to kill yourself.

basically the same b8 cuck thread over and over again with different b8 story. Sup Forums is shit.

I told them that I had a lot of homework to do. I left them without there being any indication that I'm bothered by the situation under the belief that if I act bothered by it, she would view that as me being insecure and find it unattractive.

I'm trying my best to put on a brave front.

Well get back there. Once your gf is wasted enough to not remember shit take her to your room, lock it up while your other guy friends blowjob each other on the living room.

Is it wrong that I'm jealous that I don't have a girl around willing to be naked in any and all circumstances? Sigh.

Thats why you post them up now.. man are you an idiot or what?

you're ignorant if you think humans vary that much when it comes to their wants and desires. it's just all about how we get it. open your mind. stop feeding into fake problems. no one is hurt, no one is dying, you have internet. hes literally freaking out because of something that has been happening for years upon years apparently. your girl aint your girl. shes just A girl, and dudes are gonna look at her. heck i bet shes not even a virgin HOLY SHIT... you know this shit to be true and you're still making it a fucking problem for yourself... WHY?! GET OVER IT. GO HAVE FUN.

Go back out there and hang out. She's yours, not theirs. You're missing a good time.

inner game:
>youtube.com/watch?v=G9i7WvCe8ko
outer game:
>youtube.com/watch?v=w8E-lmub6R8

Seduction techniques are just tools in a tool box. Some people use a hammer to create, other people use a hammer to harm. The fact that some people use a hammer to harm doesn't make a hammer bad. The men who hate pick up artists are idiots who only focused on outer game, completely neglected inner game and gave up in frustration without putting in the time necessary to really know the techniques. They are like bad carpenters and bad carpenters always blame their tools.

The hardest thing that is going to be for you to accept is that your understanding of what triggers attraction to a man within a woman is wrong. As in, not correct. Mistaken. Misinformed. Female attraction literally has nothing to do with your physical appearance. If you insist on continuing to assert that your appearance is a factor, then keep on doing the exact same thing you've been doing over and over again, expecting a different result each time like an idiot. There is no helping you.

If you are ready to try different perspective on female attraction, consider this:

All women have 5 universal attraction triggers. In no particular order, they are:
1. He is the leader of men
2. He is a successful risk taker
3. He has a willingness to emote (laughs, doesn't speak in a monotone voice)
4. He is a protector of loved ones
5. He is preselected by other women.

You could look like Brad Pitt from the movie fight club, but if you aren't demonstrating to women that you have at least one of the above five traits, you aren't getting laid. Sexual arousal in women stems from jealousy. Women become horny at the thought of a rival woman attempting to steal access to the life their man has built for himself; a life she buys access to by trading pussy to be part of it.

Basically, girls are prostitutes. They sell their pussy to gain access to a masculine social group.

Brave front? wow this is such a low standard, seems like you your self put you in this awkward social situation just go get drunk your self and get out there and beat the fuck up your room mates who gives a shit, ain't no one fucking disrespecting me.

shes naked, they're laughing and having a good time. congratulations you might've convinced them that you're socially awkward as fuck and gets freaked out by titties in public. you sure do have a lot of masculine ego traits for someone with no fuckin balls dude. i sound harsh but im tryin to help you. 10 years ago i was scared of women and i got jealous if someone looked at my girlfriend with her clothes on. HOLY SHIT WAS MY LIFE BORING.... things are better now. I have a lot more free time to feel good about being alive now that im not getting upset about something that happens all the time that i was trying to pretend didnt happen at all

this. She wants to cheat on you, user.

Man you are such a fucking weak ass cuck! Are you autistic or what? If you aren't going to pack up and fuck off right now, you need to join them.
If you are fine with being a little bitch watching your gf get pounded by other dudes while you are sulking in the next room alone, then fine, but stop winging to Sup Forums about it you dickhead.

This

>Did I fuck up?

yes, you fucked up by making this bait thread too obvious for anyone but the worst of the autists.

seems like 90% of the people in this thread fell for it.

>college
>being an excuse for being poor
lol, okay kid

She's just trying to make friends with her new roommates. Don't you think that it would be a good idea to try to get them to like her to increase the likelihood of everyone in the house getting along?

gonna die alone getting nightly buttraped by a black dude in prison because he thinks pride is worth violence. that shit aint disrespect. you wag your sandwich in front of your dog hes gonna look at that sandwich. if you leave your sandwich unattended and don't make it feel wanted that sandwich gonna jump in somebodies mouth. Stop pretending we aren't simple creatures who have good dexterity and math. THATS IT. ACCEPT NATURE.

Don't be such an asshole and share the wealth

>how broke from reality are you?

maybe ask yourself that. this story is a work of fiction

lol stop dodging the original point. sure them being friends is cool. what i want you to do, is decide, is your friend that is a girl attractive? if so your friends are thinking about fucking her. they probably won't. but if you prepare for the inevitability or just let it happen... imagined problem now has a solution. just remember dude, there isn't a third party in that noodle. the voice of fear ain't real unless you want it to be.

Your life is a work of fiction

>act like an insecure beta boy who has to protect his sexual object from intruders

You don't have a clue about women, do you. Leaving her with those guys shows an extraordinary amount of confidence. It's like literally saying, "I"m so fucking alpha that I don't see these three guys as a threat and whether they do anything sexual while I'm gone won't even cross my mind because I'm the shit and she knows it."

She is wishing he was in there with her and the fact that he's not turns her on. They will fuck in about an hour and those three drunk guys will have nothing but each other to look at while the struggle with their sexual frustration.

jesus christ

i'll concede to that, but are you gonna sit here and pretend that people just flooded this post by chance? or is this not something most of us have experienced in different degrees. my advice stands to time. enjoy the trip to the grave at all costs my frightened little apes.

Just come back out in high heels and stockings and suck them off already.

Yea... no.

Where do you come up with this stuff. Are you a retard?

too late
in her mind you're already weak and she's already sizing up who she wants to fuck (or already thought of it in her head).
i'm pretty sure she even suggested that your roommates get naked as well to 'prove' to you that being naked isn't a big deal.

pretty sure also a lot of touching has occurred.

also bet at least of (if not both) have told her that they wouldn't be bothered having a hot girlfriend like her being a nudist around any of their friends.

you're already in the friendzone or about to be put in it this coming week.

they're not black, they have to pay for college you fucking jew

To be honest if I were you I would take all my clothes off also sit on the couch and just accept the nudity. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY YOU WIN.

This.

Let's see the damage, OP.

Also, on another note:

I don't think I'd even date a nudist. Actually, i take that back, I'd date anyone. I'm so desperate. I dated a stripper once. Just be glad you've got her, OP.

Try talking her into a 3some. Also, I suggest you talk your guy friends into bringing girls over, and then YOU BECOME A NUDIST TOO.

See her trying to NOT get mad or jealous.

It's a genius plan, op.

Prove me wrong.

This man knows whats up

angry dead ego man agrees. advice carries over to future situations where you should not be such an anxious little punk.... i want you to succeed. next time champs

gangbang
post video in /gif/

What are you suggesting, that Op follow her around the house with a bat?

He's going to leave them alone together eventually. He can't ALWAYS supervise her. That you think a girlfriend needs supervision is only an indication that you don't have one.

If OP doeant post her tits in 1 minute from this post. This thread is made up and OP is just some fat virfin fedora wearing cuck in his mommas basement sniveling like a little girly bitch.

Implying OP isnt a lying piece of shit which he clearly is.