Where were you when Weedman literally beat the ever living shit out of a woman in open parliament while a communist...

Where were you when Weedman literally beat the ever living shit out of a woman in open parliament while a communist shouted at him?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/2709766/chaos-erupts-on-hill-trudeau-apologizes-after-making-contact-with-ndp-mp/
mobile.twitter.com/JsrSmith/status/733057479421104129
twitter.com/jkenney/status/733057906078298112
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EKibHjyuCr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sauce? I hope their is a video of this, many keks.

OP is a FAG

Just finishing up work. Laughing my ass off as the snake eats itself.

Not exactly BFTO but unheard of in our House of Parliament.

globalnews.ca/news/2709766/chaos-erupts-on-hill-trudeau-apologizes-after-making-contact-with-ndp-mp/

mobile.twitter.com/JsrSmith/status/733057479421104129

he barely touched her
but people reacted like he mercilessly beat the shit out of her

>beat the ever living shit out of a woman

>only gave her a small push

kek

He dreams of Islamic minarets while on vacation. What do you expect?

Touching a woman so violently

b-b-but it's 2016!

While it was rude as heck, beating her ass is a stretch, funny is that what Leafs call an ass whooping?

He should not have touched her at all. Stupid straya.

“People would call what happened here assault,” Ashton said.

“Trudeau’s actions weren’t very feminist,” she added.

Goddamn I want her to go full Michalle Fields.

He's still a tantrum-throwing baby cuck. Fuck him. I can't wait for the day this bastard gets shot or stabbed.

But then his attacker wins.

"I guess this is what the Liberals get for choosing a former bar bouncer as their Leader."

twitter.com/jkenney/status/733057906078298112

You have it backwards my man. In that scenario weed man wins...like always

Well, he won that fight at least, she was too triggered to vote.

I'm a former bar bouncer and I would have told that bitch that she needs to stop walking into doors

Women are pretty fragile, hurt her enough that she missed the vote. I don't buy his non apology apology either he storms over looking at her the whole time then says he didn't see hear, that he just wanted to help the guy through the crowd but you can't physically clear mps out of your way even gently he had a temper tantrum when she didn't get out of his way subserviently enough

Hmm I never thought of that, what happened to "if you attack your enemy they win"..weed man confirmed for hypocrite

Watching this chaos at parliament is just a testament to what giant pussies leafs are.

>Can not handle an elbow

>Can not handle someone being assertive

>Apologize on the spot for acting like you have balls

>Be offended by sticking out tongues and using school-yard gestures.

"I have never seen anything like this."

Honestly, I'm now glad China is taking over your country, at least they have some balls.

Looks like everyone was in too close proximity to eachother and she caught an elbow as Trudeau pulled the MP

Shut the fuck up you cucks. I don't even like Trudeau and I that was alpha as fuck. Watch the beginning of the video and pay attention to the guy that Trudeau later "saves". Those NDP fuckers were intentionally blocking him.

if trump did this everyone would be jerking themselves off to him, but based weedman did it and Sup Forumscucks are triggered beyond belief. Stay buttmad, based justin is here to stay

Get fucked, Weedman. I'd defend almost anyone in this situation, but by your own ethics this is equivalent to beating a woman senseless.

Trump wouldn't apologize like a bitch

>like a bitch
You mean like a diplomat?

Why didn't he just go to the fucking left. The way was wide open! The guy obviously just tried to go through them to stir some shit. The woman Trudeau shoved was going to vote against the human euthanasia bill they were scheduled to vote. He looked straight at her going to his whip so he could "subtly" shove her in front of everyone because she has a different opinion.

isnt he muslim? I thought beating women is ok for them

No, he means Trump wouldn't apologize like a little feminist bitch. You fucking cunt.

He had to take 2 steps backwards and go left, as if liberals can't go backwards and to the left

>as if liberals can't go backwards and to the left

He'll go over the edge if he goes more to the left.

Yeah he could've, but Trudeau wasn't ready to allow a flock of NDP cucks bully one of his senators. Pretty alpha imo
>apologizing is for bitches
Shouldn't you be studying for some high school exams or something?

>Elbows a woman accidentally

>Gets yelled at by a MP

>"I um didn't um mean um to um do um that um it um was um wrong um to um be um assertive um and um try um to um continue um business um so um let's all um be um friends um."

>Conservatives now use the opportunity to say what a big meany Trudeau is for sticking his tongue out at people.

Yeah he's really winning people over :^)

Not really, since he never, ever said "if you kill your enemies, they win"

Sup Forums, and you are just so low-information and emotion based that the concept of actually verifying something never even occurs to any of you.

You just hear something that makes you feel good, and then you parrot it, because you have nothing to say.

Nobody ever said apologizing IS for bitches, I said LIKE a bitch.

You don't apologize for something so childish, it's fucking beneath someone to apologize for a clear accident and the apology only feeds into their egos.

Quit being a cuck, what Trudeau did was alpha as fuck and he should've gone further by just giving her a good ol' bitch slap.

Lol weedman's apology is fucking awful. He says "uh" every other fucking word.

How is this seventy-year-old man funnier than all the snarky wannabe-comedians on twitter?

THIS IS IT MY FINE FELLOW LEAFBROS. WE'RE MAKING THE COMEBACK

>accidentally
You guys are actually children. If this were a right winger, you'd be slobbering on his cock, GUARANTEED.

Grow up, you're all partisan sheep

Eat a dick faggot

You never had a based grandparent?

>Grandmother starts yelling about Jews if she has to wait at the bank.

- Black licorice nibs are called nigger toes, asks the staff for them by that name.

Weedman confirmed Sup Forums undercover plant.

He deliberately threw that elbow at her. Luckily it was glancing and only hit her chest. Without a doubt, you could see that bow was headed straight for her jaw with the intention of knocking her out cold or possibly even killing her in one blow.

Accidental - happening in a way that is not planned or intended : happening by accident : happening as an accident

Nah, my parents emigrated (sorta) legally, never spent much time with the grandparents.

you have to go back

They're citizens now, all is forgotten, right?

I can't recall anyone doing anything more immature than this in Parliament.

My grandmother would call a bag of Brazil nuts a bag of nigger toes

The appropriate reaction to accidentally making hard contact like that is recoiling and turning around to apologize. He clearly didn't even flinch, indicating that it was intentional

Ah.

I had a friend's grandmother that did the same, it confused the hell out of me at first. I though nigger toes were licorice.

Yes it's pretty immature, but in a way that most people who arent completely pussified can laugh at.

Also, parliament is pretty childish. They hiss and screech at each other all the time

THEY WERE BLOCKING HIM TO QUESTION ABOUT THE WHEREABOUTS OF 250000 DOLLARS WENT DURING A FUNDRAISER GUISED UNDER A LIBERAL FORT MCMURRAY CHARITY

LIBERALS ARE CORRUPT AS SHIT

"Sorry"
*applause*

one of my buddy's grandparents calls them nigger babies

This is how Canadians define violence. I guess when they're riding the subway in New York they must think they're constantly mauled.

Besides from Trudeau you mean
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EKibHjyuCr4

>I've taken shits on the street that hurt more than that elbow

Based Rob Ford knocked a bitch to the ground, but he has fat privy.

Random mps REEEEing at each other is on a different level than the prime minister who built his career on being a feminist having a temper tantrum and elbowing a woman the hypocrisy makes it worse if Harper did this lefties would want the death penalty back

>elbows a woman
Fucking climate change.

Those are dicks

Weedman confirmed for being a fucking loser.

Respect personal space, retards

>LIBERALS ARE CORRUPT AS SHIT
its like people forget why the neocons got elected in the first place

>globalnews.ca/news/2709766/chaos-erupts-on-hill-trudeau-apologizes-after-making-contact-with-ndp-mp/

A quick apology for a screw-up like that is fine, and should be the end of it. Whatever, not a big deal. Weedman made a mistake, no one was seriously hurt. The rambling, minute-plus long groveling apology is just weird and uncomfortable and makes a mountain out of a molehill.

"If you beat your women they win"

You guys are living memes.

am i missing something? he brushed her boob with his elbow where's the hitting?

>“Trudeau’s actions weren’t very feminist,” she added.
progressives are all insane they will destroy each other and try to us with them

That's because you're too young to remember Trudeau Sr.

Every fucking molehill is made into a mountain when you live in this meme of a country.
>excessive grovelling is weird
Exactly how I feel.

Lol fucking faggot. Its like Canada elected a teenager to be PM.

women dont belong in politics, based fucking fucking justin knows that and he sent a clear message here

Kill yourself

>leweedman's elbow strength is so powerful is turns people into old ladies

>A quick apology for a screw-up like that is fine, and should be the end of it

But remember, when the Tories prorogued Parliament for a few weeks several years ago it was the beginning of the Fourth Reich. Because Liberals are all about "perspective".

Normally I'd try to defend someone getting shit on for being in a womyns personal space, but since its Weedman he's literally kill himself over this.

Does this mean anything? No.
But to Cuck Maximus?

You didn't watch everything did you?

He apologized.

he probably went over and called her a fat cunt, media is just trying to defend the pm

lol what do you think would happen if a bunch of Nazis with Anime avatars started worshiping him on twitter?

>women dont belong in politics
well right now they don't because a lot of the women in politics are communists and feminists. they do have a place in politics if the problems of today get sorted out. There were many intelligent queens throughout history.

> IT WAS VERY OVERWHELMING

> """""""""OOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!""""""

No.

See this:

soft ass shit

the woman is gonna max out her woman and victim card

Seriously, I didn't like Trudeau too much before today, but now I like him a bit if only he could stop sucking Muslim cock that would be great.

all i see is a man who's not afraid to get his hands dirty and smack a bitch, fucking obama would have sat there like a retard and probably started playing games on his iphone

Is this the start for him to getting redpilled? He seems alpha enough, at some poiny he must snap from all this cuckery

That's because you're not scrolling down on the page.

all the evidence i need is in the video, i dont care much to hear what the globe and mail has to say

kek

Those are nigger babies. my mom still calls them that.

Wait wait wait. Wasn't the NDP blocking the conservative member? And that's why Weedboy pushed through, to get the conservative member out of the block? Can some canacuck enlighten me? If this is true isn't the NDP lying unilaterally by using this as an opportunity to lecture Weedman on physical force?

everyone still calls them that