At a house party with one of my roommates and his girlfriend...

>At a house party with one of my roommates and his girlfriend, both of which I have known for a while before we roomed together because we have been in the same college club for like 2 years
>He says I'm the only cool black person he knows
>Implying he has even spoken to any other black person for more than 20 seconds
>He said his mom was extremely worried when he told her he was rooming with a black person and that he should be "careful"
>His girlfriend chimes in and says that I am the only black person she isn't scared of
>Implying she has met a black person before
>It is literally 2017 and people have already decided I'm going to steal their shit and rape their girlfriends or beat them up because I look differently than they do
>You know for a fact if they actually lived in an area with black people they would realize that the vast majority of black people are regular people and don't go around robbing (even youth, although we turn up to some ignant music)

It's not fair It is 2017. I know Sup Forums probably isn't the place for sympathy since 98% of you don't have black friends or have talked to a black person for more than 20 seconds like my roommate and his gf, but I need to vent.

Get outta here nigger

Have you ever talked to a black person???? Their concerns are valid.

Wake up.

Hahaha are you seriously implying people shouldnt be worried about niggs?
You gonna tell a deer that bears eat berries dont worry.

yep, it's 2017 and some dumb cunts still hate people based on their skin colour, which is fucking retarded. I live in the UK, we aren't racist like the white americans seem to be, there are racist people here but they are the same ones that fuck theirs sisters, don't work and generally are below the average IQ level of a dog shit. Sorry that you were born in a shitty country and that you get stereotyped by idiots.

I'm sorry man but you got to toughen up to shit like that. If he's a stranger sure, fuck him, but your white friends will routinely say racist ass shit without even meaning to. If it bothers you then nut the fuck up and tell them, otherwise just bust their balls like they're busting yours.

Lol wanna know of a group of people with low iq?
NIGGERS
Niggers have 65 iq average and they didnt even invent fire.

people are, of course, influenced by what they see, and what they see is nigs acting like savage monkeys on a daily basis. blacks see cops acting like savages on limited occasion, and are willing to judge them based on those few bad apples. so why shouldnt whites judge nigs on much much worse behavior.

I'm Australian and 1/4 of my family are Mauritian immigrants. I've never met a black person in my entire 20 years of life that wasn't a shifty good for nothing lazy fucking nigger. If I were given the chance to wipe every person in the world with even a little bit of black in them (abos included Beca they're even worse) I wouldn't fucking hesitate for a moment, knowing full well that I'd die too

I'm black and have grown up in a black/hispanic neighborhood. This is how I have come to the conclusion that most black people are regular and don't commit crimes. IRL.

They are korean

No they don't. They don't live around black people so they don't see black people acting like anything. They probably got their stereotypes from the media or cuz they saw a news report of some black guy murdering some white woman and suddenly blacks are going to rape and kill and steal hurr. Like the fact I'm complaining about this is kinda sad tbh

Also most black people who complain about cops do so because they have actually had bad experiences with cops in real life which is totally different from some asian dude who has lived with asians his whole life and who has 0 or extremely limited irl experience with black people and who gets most of his info from the media.

We don't hate on the basis of skin colour. We hate certain behaviours and we attribute those behaviours to black people because more often than not the ones we see are chimping out to some degree

I don't believe you. You've probably either never spoken to a black person for more than 20 seconds or gotten to know him or have never even attempted to make a black friends OR you have stereotypes in your head and subconsciously ignore examples of black people who don't fit your racist pre-concieved notions and pay attention to those that do.

Most black people do not "chimp out". If you've talked to or known multiple black people in your life you would know this. You are blindlessly following media stereotypes. Stop it.

>I'm a member of the most violent group in the USA
>I'm a member of the lowest IQ group in the USA
>I'm a member of the poorest group in the USA, with the most STD's
>95% of all antisocial behaviour that anyone on the streets sees, from violence, shouting, to simply listening to music loud on the subway, is done by members of my group
>Why do people discriminate against me>??!?!?111???11!!!

Of course you probably don't understand, due to one of the reasons posted above.

Your called spooks for a reason

Like most minorities you have a narrative in your head that you're forcing on everyone. And if we disagree or say otherwise you label is as liars to keep your fucked up world view in check. Take a good hard look at yourself mate and realise you're playing into another stereotype by playing the victim all the time

Fix your crime statistics then nigger. Stop committing over 50% of murders in the US... Stop trying to get with white women and stick to your own, stay with the girls you impregnate...

This is just a fucking lie
The worst part of every city in the USA is the black part.
The worst cities in the USA are the black ones.
The worst neighbourhoods in France, Sweden, South Africa, etc., are the black ones.
The worst countries overall are the black ones. In fact, there's a direct correlation between being majority black and being a shithole, at every single level of social organisation.

You know it's true. There's no 'unfair' stereotypes. Quite the opposite; the media bend themselves over backwards, as does the state, to cast blacks in a good light, give them cultural prominence, and give them every opportunity possible in society.

You just can't ignore the unbelievably massive weight of evidence, across time, space, and culture, that blacks are fucking failures compared to every other race.

I hope this is bait btw.

australian here can confirm, african americans may be bad but abos (west australian abos in particular) are all fucking savage apes who kill, rape and steal from each other simply because they're bored.

>be me, watching two aussie gorillas discover language across the road from me
>pull knives on each other
>one screams something about a meth debt
>the other screaming about how he was gonna kill the first over stealing his knife
>knife thief cops it between ribs
>I have no idea how but within twenty minutes both sides have their tribes there in a huge brawl
>abos laying everywhere, battered and bleeding
>police/emergency services arrive an hour later
>stab victim had been dead now for thirty minutes
>fuck perth

I swear to god they're fucking animals and the only thing they care about is getting their centrelink payments

Man I was just talking about east coast abos, I know nothing about western abos but I've got some family up Darwin way. Apparently pretty fucked up there too

yeah man they're bad all over
and the worst thing is the original settlement plan for australia was to completely ethnically cleanse abos from the earth but it was shot down after a few years because it was deemed "inhumane"

People are ignorant OP. You ever wonder how Hitler convinced the entire nation of Germany to hate Jews? One man? Propaganda and controlling the media. By only allowing negative images and ideas of Jews to circulate in the public sphere the whole country suddenly hates Jews. A similar thing is going on and has been going on for centuries with the black man in America. In the past it was really egregious with blatant offensive steroetypes like Sambo and Mammy. Now it's the thug or black athlete or victim. Sensible, average black people don't get platforms on the media so most people don't think they exist.

#StayWoke

Also most white people and black people are cool with each other. The only ones that hate the other races are those who live in an echo chamber with other whites/blacks. The main reason diversity is important is because echo chambers are BAD. You need to see reality for what it is and when you are living with other people of your same race to support your preconceived notions you don't challenge your stupid ass beliefs.

Sup Forums is an echo chamber
Reddit is an echo chamber
All white neighborhoods are echo chambers
All black neighborhoods are echo chambers
All asian neighborhoods are echo chambers

Also consider that whole white supremacist fiasco we had going on not too long ago. Apparently there is this huge problem of white supremacy. In reality there are like 6000 klansmen nation wide and they are a dying breed. The reason you feel they are an issue is because the media decided to give them attention. You think they weren't meeting and rallying and shit before now because Obama wasn't in office? Hah. They've been protesting about saving the white race or whatever the fuck they're on about this whole time. Except now that Trump is president the media is covering it to make it seem like Trump empowered them.

#StayWoke

A lot of people are ignorant and have stupid beliefs because they grew up with them. However most young people are not their parents and don't believe stupid shit like blacks are going to kill them and rape their families.

I feel the same. It sucks. Cheer up.

quit worrying so much about what color you are... it's 2017 not 1955

I think your story is fake because you want to feel like a victim... dork

"OMG, someone judged me for something superficial!"

Well, get over it. Everyone judges everyone for something superficial. You just happened to get judged for something that people like to whine about.

No one cries foul when someone gets judged for their haircut or the size of their ears. But god forbid someone judges you on the color of your skin.

Idiotic double standards. Get used to it. It wouldn't be any different if you were white, it would just be some other random attribute that people picked out and judged you on.

I agree, the blacks I've associated with have all been respectable.

Ive never fucking heard don't bring home a boy with big ears or oh shit someone with a long nose is passing by better cross the fucking street so i don't get raped. You're point is stupid this is about them being ignorant to another race not some 10 year old bullying. You're the only cool person I've ever met with pierced ear that I know wont steal from me. It's not the same.

Well shit man, if YOU'VE never heard anything like that, it must never have been said, right?

Anecdotal twat.

OP your argument is doomed from the beginning if your assertion is that "black people aren't like that irl". Statistics bear it out. That line of reasoning is a waste of your time. What you should be arguing is that it doesn't have to be that way, that many of the people committing those crimes are doing what anybody (black white asian etc) would do if they were handed the same set of circumstances in life.

They're not afraid of stealing and rape just because you look different. If you were Asian the fear wouldn't be there. It's because people who look like you do are FAR more likely to be violent and steal. WHSTEVER THE REASON.

If they lived near black people this fear would!d be reinforced because so many blacks do behave like violent thugs, since it's culturally glorified. On the scientific side, the best predictor of racist attitudes in fact is exposure to black people.

These are very politically incorrect facts, but facts they remain, no matter what you want to claim as an underlying cause.

Niggers eternally BTFO

>>You know for a fact if they actually lived in an area with black people they would realize that the vast majority of black people are regular people and don't go around robbing (even youth, although we turn up to some ignant music)

except in detroit

Heres an idea tell the other blacks you know to stop raping, stealing and killing.