My dengerinos.

my head

Are you a grabbler?

definitely the skin

My balls

Vagina

What is a vaginga

MUH SHECKLES

I donno, I clearly said vagina. I never said "vaginga", so you tell me what that is.

My face

Stomach.

Some say your nose . . . Some say your toes . . . But I think it's your mind . . .

My bloody stench hole

What pisses me off about this picture is it misses the easiest joke

I dono, my face isn't bad, my nose is a bit wide, but overall not bad. I personally don't like my eyes, since they are hooded, but that's a result of mixed native american blood. I wish I had non hooded eyes though.

Who is a voogainger

thred buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump

my unfit body-type
planning to change it tho

I'd place it on either my ankles or the back of my neck.

Neither of these areas are ideal for fat deposits and neither of these areas have a lot of muscles, so it's mostly skin and bone here. I'm a rare individual that's ACTUALLY big-boned (unlike all those feminist bitches making shit up to explain away their fat), however I'm slightly underweight for my height (150 lbs and 5'11"). This means that where there aren't fat deposits or muscle covering the bone, my bones protrude. I look like a skeleton man.

Above and below the joint of my ankles, my ankles are about two inches across. On the join itself, my ankle is 3.5 inches across.

This is roughly what we're dealing with (I'm a shitty artist)

The back of my neck is the same -- T-rex like vertebrae sticking out to ward off predators and potential mates.

femanon here

my ass